Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

John Podesta new Obama Advisor

Spacenut56

I welcome Mr. Podestas' new role as a President Obama Advisor, but its his interest in ufo's that has me very cautiously optimistic that maybe, maybe something may come

of the fact he has been very interested in the subject of ufo's and would like the U.S. government to release info on the subject. But i will certainly not hold my breath on this and fully aware of the governments many examples over the past many decades in dealing with this subject:

Podesta to Reveal Truth about Alien Life

Monday, December 16, 2013

Podesta.JPG

The truth is out there, and it seems that the man who is intent on revealing it has returned to the White House staff. Former chief of staff in the Clinton administration, John Podesta, has recently been appointed as President Obama's newest advisor, though his advice may prompt some rather interesting debates between himself and the President.

The return of Mr. Podesta, a major player in appears to be a smart move which will add intellectual weight to the Obama personnel, without displacing any existing staff, but Time Magazine recently listed five things that Podesta and Obama haven’t previously agreed on:

*Drone Secrecy

*NSA Spying

*Afghanistan

*The American Political System

*UFOs

It is the last item which is likely to keep the public's gaze fixed on Podesta, as his outspoken views on the subject of extra-terrestrials make him something of a wildcard on the White House staff. Podesta's stance on the subject of UFOs and alien life has become well-known; he has continually pressed the U.S. government to release any information they currently hold on the subject in order "provide scientists with data that will assist in determining the real nature of this phenomenon."

Back in 2002, Podesta spoke at a news conference held at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., where he called upon the U.S. government "to declassify [uFO] records that are more than 25 years old." He has also written the foreword for a book entitled “UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record” by investigative journalist Leslie Kean, which was released on August 10th 2010.

Podesta's interest in the potential existence of alien life forms has not waned, and he pronounces himself to be still "curious."

“As someone interested in the questions of UFOs, I think I have always understood the difference between fact and fiction. I guess you could call me a curious skeptic,” he said.

Now that Podesta has been returned to a powerful position on the Presidential staff, one can only assume that he will use this added authority to help further his aims, and attempt to persuade President Obama to give this subject the credence that Podesta thinks it deserves. His recent Twitter response to journalist, Dave Weigel, says it all:

"The truth is out there, Dave".

U.S. citizens will be watching this space with interest, and we can be sure that flies buzzing around in the Oval Office will soon be privy to some extremely interesting conversations...

Find stories like this:

[/url]

Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services

cta_subscriber_600_210_b.png

News by Subject

911 animals anthrax asteroidbees bigfoot birds braincancer cell phone chinachristmas climate change crop circlesdiary dna droughtearthquake fish flu foodhurricane internet iraqjournal mars money moonnasa obesity oil oil shortagepolitics poll pollutionprehistoric recession seti sexsmoking solar space spyingsun terrorism ufo ufosvolcano war william henry

News Archive

Read the original source:http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/podesta-reveal-truth-about-alien-life#ixzz2nf5BAyST

• Like 1

The truth is there are no aliens from another world visiting us. You don't even need the government to figure that one out for yourself.

• Like 1

The truth is there are no aliens from another world visiting us. You don't even need the government to figure that one out for yourself.

That white house intern said the same thing. Good enough for me!

Someone here obviously disagrees:

Many disagree I am afraid. Me among them. I will point out again that Jimmy Carter spoke with then head of the C.I.A. George H.W. Bush about the subject of ufo's, and Bush told Carter, " there is nothing you need to know about ufo's." Hmmmmmm.

Edited by Spacenut56
  • Like 1

Many disagree I am afraid. Me among them. I will point out again that Jimmy Carter spoke with then head of the C.I.A. George H.W. Bush about the subject of ufo's, and Bush told Carter, " there is nothing you need to know about ufo's." Hmmmmmm.

And yet Carter promised people UFO knowledge when he got into office, and lo and behold, he entered office didn't he, and he found nothing.

And what did he say about his sighting hrrrmzzzz?

You people do not even trust the people you say you trust. Yeah, good place to put faith.......

If Bush said even one word about alien life to Carter there is simply no way you could know that. Just where did you get that 'quote'? I'm not trying to attack you so I apologize if it seems like it.

If Bush said even one word about alien life to Carter there is simply no way you could know that. Just where did you get that 'quote'? I'm not trying to attack you so I apologize if it seems like it.

Nothing about alien life was mentioned. Only the word/subject "ufo's" came up. :yes:

Hi Spacenut.

A friend on another forum reckons that the appointment of this guy.... former Clinton chief of staff and UFO advocate John Podesta who was named as President Obama's newest advisor this week....might just accomplish something , disclosure-wise in the near future!...But being the cynic that I am...I opine that nothing will come of it!...I have two main reasons for my negativity,...number one being...if this guy could be in a position to get anything done toward the longed for 'disclosure of governmental knowledge about the UFO question'...then why didn't he accomplish that feat when he was Bill Clinton's advisor?...after all, wasn't Clinton supposed to be interested in UFO disclosure?

...and secondly...I don't really believe that even 'The President' of that almighty country has any influence whatsoever over the clandestine commanders of America's ultra secret services. ...Sounds so conspiratorial doesn't it!...but being that I am certainly convinced of the reality of the ETH, and thus am compelled to be of the opinion that all of these 'official investigations' by the various agencies that end up fobbing off the media and general-public with ..often down-right intelligence insulting lazy fits-all explanations...while the real investigation-results 'go upstairs' ..means that the "Secret-government" [for want of a better title] have an absolute plethora of undisclosed information that they could [but never will] disclose to us ..'the general public'!!....And my point is...that if 'The President' had any real authority over these guys...then wouldn't Presidents Clinton, Carter and especially "Ronald Reagan" have flexed his muscles and brought about 'Disclosure' thirty years ago??

Cheers Buddy.

• Like 1

Yes, absolutely. I thought it interesting though that a few days ago President Obama did mention Area 51 in some context. But as far as the U.S. government goes regarding the information related to ufo's. The best predictor of future behavior, is past behavior I am afraid. I expect nothing to change there sorry to say.

• Like 2