Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Illuminati and 2012 Olympics Conspiracy

• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

#331    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,814 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 11 October 2012 - 02:06 PM, said:

Oh god! the thread has been bumped, prepare for the wrath that follows....   ;)

Hi VomachiavellioV and welcome to UM.

I agree with you to a certain extent, either way it did spook a few people out there, I would say some of it is just coincidence rather than designers having fun. Unless you are suggesting a 'designers poking fun at the rumour believing public' conspiracy...

I could go with your explanation for the odd looking mascots though...  Posted Image
It'd be nice to think that lord Coe and LOCOG had a sense of humour, but nothing else I saw from LOCO would seem to suggest that. Everything about the whole tedious affair suggested that they took themselves very seriosuly indeed...

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#332    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Pirate

• 5,122 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

View PostRafterman, on 11 October 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:

Haven't been on this thread in a couple of months.

How did it all play out?

Are we good?

We are still here, no alien Invasions, no false flag terror attacks, no real terror attacks, no revealing of the Illuminati or the NWO, but there was a big shock....

Great Britain managed third spot. :)

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#333    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Pirate

• 5,122 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

View Post747400, on 11 October 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

It'd be nice to think that lord Coe and LOCOG had a sense of humour, but nothing else I saw from LOCO would seem to suggest that. Everything about the whole tedious affair suggested that they took themselves very seriosuly indeed...

Indeed, a high quality event all round, so much so I really enjoyed seeing your not so enthusiastic view changing after watching us grab the a sailing gold in the flesh. :)

I do think it is possible that in amongst all the organisation and 'stiff upper lipness' a couple of people may have got away with sneaking in the odd Illuminati reference for fun. After all they are from the same nation that managed to squeeze a Mr Bean comedy sketch into the opening ceremony...

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#334    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:58 AM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 11 October 2012 - 08:29 PM, said:

I do think it is possible that in amongst all the organisation and 'stiff upper lipness' a couple of people may have got away with sneaking in the odd Illuminati reference for fun. After all they are from the same nation that managed to squeeze a Mr Bean comedy sketch into the opening ceremony...

You really have no idea how ridiculous you sound, do you.

First you argued as if there is absolutely nothing corresponding to anything associated to the "Illuminati" at this year's Olympics. Now you are acknowledging such symbolisms were present, but that that you feel it was done as nothing more than a joke to tease those who believe such an organization exists.

That assesment is ridiculous for two reasons.

1.) It goes 100% against your original argument that in no way could anything present at the 2012 Olympic Games have been even remotely linked to the "Illuminati."

2.) To then conclude that some things from the 2012 London Olympics could be reasonably linked to the "Illuminati," but that it was only done to mock those who believe in such things is just beyond blatant stupidity and foolishness.

It shows nothing less than how naive and ignorant you are about such things.

Let me guess, anywhere "Illuminati" symbolism is present it is only done to play a joke on those who believe such an organization exists rather than being done for the reasons the conspiracy theorists have stated, right?

If that's your belief, then guess what - the joke is on you.

Posted Image

Ordo Templi Orientis

Click on "Ordo Templi Orientis" to learn what it is. Click here for the Google Image search results for "Ordo Templi Orientis."

But ya know what, I'm sure your right. It's either a random coincidence, you don't see what is present, or it's just a big ole joke placed in the closing ceromonies of the 2012 Olympic Games so the organizers can have a good chuckle amongst themselves.

That seems far more logical than it actually being present because those who run such things actually believe in what the symbolisms represent. :rolleyes:

Edited by Left-Field, 12 October 2012 - 04:15 AM.

#335    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Pirate

• 5,122 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:23 PM

View PostLeft-Field, on 12 October 2012 - 03:58 AM, said:

First you argued as if there is absolutely nothing corresponding to anything associated to the "Illuminati" at this year's Olympics. Now you are acknowledging such symbolisms were present, but that that you feel it was done as nothing more than a joke to tease those who believe such an organization exists.

1.) It goes 100% against your original argument that in no way could anything present at the 2012 Olympic Games have been even remotely linked to the "Illuminati."

2.) To then conclude that some things from the 2012 London Olympics could be reasonably linked to the "Illuminati," but that it was only done to mock those who believe in such things is just beyond blatant stupidity and foolishness.

Let me guess, anywhere "Illuminati" symbolism is present it is only done to play a joke on those who believe such an organization exists rather than being done for the reasons the conspiracy theorists have stated, right?

Ordo Templi Orientis
Click on "Ordo Templi Orientis" to learn what it is. Click here for the Google Image search results for "Ordo Templi Orientis."

But ya know what, I'm sure your right. It's either a random coincidence, you don't see what is present, or it's just a big ole joke placed in the closing ceromonies of the 2012 Olympic Games so the organizers can have a good chuckle amongst themselves.

That seems far more logical than it actually being present because those who run such things actually believe in what the symbolisms represent.  

My argument with you was that you accused me of mentioning something in the thread that was not previously mentioned without bothering to read all of the thread.

I tried to discuss this with you but youignored my post for the second time (http://www.unexplain...90#entry4403449 & http://www.unexplain...15#entry4462774), now you have decided to stop ignoring me and come at me with words like 'ridiculous', 'stupidity' and 'foolishness'. I would ask why you have decided to start interacting with me again but I do not want to encourage any discussion with you.

I am now having a more 'light hearted' discussion about if some designers may have had a 'play about' with some peoples misconceptions of what the Olympics represents, not whether the Illuminati used symbolism or were planning to stage a world wide event at the Olympics. I have no concern if you can see the difference or not.

Sorry to take a childish stance but if you can't respond to the post that was intended for you before you accuse me of 'sounding ridiculous' in a later post, I have no intention going any further with you, to encourage this I have left nothing in this post that needs a response.

Edited by Junior Chubb, 12 October 2012 - 11:45 PM.

#336    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:04 AM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 12 October 2012 - 11:23 PM, said:

My argument with you was that you accused me of mentioning something in the thread that was not previously mentioned without bothering to read all of the thread.

First off, as you admit below, your behavior is quite childish.

Secondly, I have addressed this "concern" of yours already (read here). You even responded to it (read here). I have also responded to if not all of, the large majority of your recent posts.

You cling to this "I'm not gonna discuss things with you until you satisfy my demands" approach as a means of ignoring relevant information and commentary I have presented.

....now you have decided to stop ignoring me and come at me with words like 'ridiculous', 'stupidity' and 'foolishness'. I would ask why you have decided to start interacting with me again but I do not want to encourage any discussion with you.

I chopped out the first part of this comment because I've already addressed it despite your claims that I haven't (read the links I provided above).

As for ignoring you, like I said, I've responded to the large majority of your recent posts. That is far from ignoring you. If you want me to respond to everything you say or otherwise you'll seize discussion on anything else then you are expecting too much attention from me to be given to you.

As for why I responded to your last post, well quite frankly, it's like I already said: Your comments regarding Illuminati symbolism present at the 2012 Olympics falls in line with the manner I have stated above.

You acknowledge the symbolism being there, yet you now reason it was present because:

"amongst all the organisation and 'stiff upper lipness' a couple of people may have got away with sneaking in the odd Illuminati reference for fun."

There is nothing light-hearted about that. It is what I have told you it is. You either believe the Illuminati symbolism was there or you don't. Your comment above implies that you do believe it was present at the Olympics.

So, rather than confronting that as a reality you come up with the ridiculous notion that a "couple" people who organized the 2012 Olympics "may have got away with sneaking in the odd Illuminati reference for fun."

Those are your words, not mine.

If that is what you really believe not only are you fooling yourself, but you are actually presenting a conspiracy theory of your own regarding the Illuminati symbols that were present at the 2012 Olympic games.

I am now having a more 'light hearted' discussion about if some designers may have had a 'play about' with some peoples misconceptions of what the Olympics represents, not whether the Illuminati used symbolism or were planning to stage a world wide event at the Olympics. I have no concern if you can see the difference or not.

There is no difference. You either acknowledge the symbolism was there or you don't. You can't reasonably claim both. If you believe you can then it is you who cannot see the difference (which I'm beginning to think you really can't).

Sorry to take a childish stance but if you can't respond to the post that was intended for you before you accuse me of 'sounding ridiculous' in a later post, I have no intention going any further with you.

Then continue behaving in your childlike manner and don't partake in further discussion with me.

Whether you decide to follow through with that or not, however, I am free to respond to anything I want as a member of this forum whether it is something you have posted or something any other member has posted.

to encourage this I have left nothing in this post that needs a response.

No, you haven't.

If you want to "encourage this" then don't respond to anything I have to say. Though if you decide to do so you should keep in mind I am free to respond to anything you post whether it be in this topic or any other. That how forums work.

You have the option of putting me on your ignore list if you really don't want to have any temptation to feel a need to respond to my posts. I've already done it with a few members I don't care to be bothered by myself because that is how I was instructed to deal with it.

Edited by Left-Field, 13 October 2012 - 06:06 AM.

#337    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 24,814 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:07 AM

View PostLeft-Field, on 12 October 2012 - 03:58 AM, said:

Posted Image

Ordo Templi Orientis

That seems far more logical than it actually being present because those who run such things actually believe in what the symbolisms represent. :rolleyes:

I thibnk that possibly you may be taking it slightly more seriously than was intended, perhaps.
Any road up, even if it was indeed Illuminato symbology (or anyone else), to what end? Did it in fact accomplish any sinister purpose?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#338    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

View Post747400, on 13 October 2012 - 07:07 AM, said:

I think that possibly you may be taking it slightly more seriously than was intended, perhaps.

What do you think I'm taking more seriously than intended? The Ordo Templi Orientis image present in the closing ceremonies?

If so, if the symbology isn't there for a particular reason why was it put there at all?

People don't place symbology within such events for the heck of it. You can be certain that whoever organized the closing ceromonies was well aware they'd have that Ordo Templi Orientis image there.

They made certain everything would line up perfectly to show that symbology - from the pyramid at the top, to the phoenix/dove underneath it, to the fiery cauldron looking thing at the base, and the two crosses present on both sides of the bird.

Such things don't just happen. They are well orchestrated and require a worthwhile amount of thought and time put into having it done.

Things like that (whether it be Illuminati symbolism present at the Olympics, or logos associated with sports teams and halftime shows at the Superbowl, etc) are well planned, thought out, and done so with a specific purpose and intent.

There is always a reason.

I have difficulty understanding why some people start by saying the symbology isn't present at all and that no such group would ever exist (let alone possibly exist), before then acknowledging the symbolism is present, but they try and dismiss it by concluding it's simply a joke and/or served no purpose and therefore doesn't matter.

Some people just deny, deny, deny until it becomes plainly obvious. Then once it's obvious their next approach is to dismiss such things as holding any relevance.

It's the same with talk of the NWO. People scoffed at those who mentioned such a thing for decades (if not much longer). Now that government officials and commentators have openly stated their desire for a New World Order the very people who scoffed at the mere notion of such a thing conclude that a New World Order really isn't such a bad idea and that if the government is in favor of it then it must be a good thing.

The same can be said with the RFID chips. Many spoke out against them and how they would one day be forced upon us only to be mocked for stating such things. Well guess what, RFID chips are now standard for anyone that gets a drivers license in North Carolina. How long until that is common practice across the entire United States?

RFID chips are also being used in credit cards and passports. And worse, they've already been being placed into peoples bodies.

But yet again, the very people who belittled those who spoke out against such things coming to fruition just a few years ago now pay no mind to just how absurd this RFID chipping is and the fact that soon enough it will be forced upon all of us one way or another.

They do it by introducing it into the mainstream bits at a time until people are so conditioned to it they accept it as simply being the norm and don't even know any better to realize they should question it, and if nothing else shouldn't be forced to have an RFID chip within items most people carry on their person everywhere they go.

View Post747400, on 13 October 2012 - 07:07 AM, said:

Any road up, even if it was indeed Illuminati symbology (or anyone else), to what end? Did it in fact accomplish any sinister purpose?

Can you explain what you mean by, "Any road up, even if it was indeed Illuminati symbology (or anyone else), to what end?" I'm really not certain what you are trying to ask there.

As for asking if it served a sinister purpose the answer is yes.

It would be no different then if Nazi symbolism was present at the 2012 Olympic games and then asking if that symbology served any sinister purpose.

#339    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Pirate

• 5,122 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

View PostLeft-Field, on 13 October 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

If you want to "encourage this" then don't respond to anything I have to say. Though if you decide to do so you should keep in mind I am free to respond to anything you post whether it be in this topic or any other. That how forums work.

You have the option of putting me on your ignore list if you really don't want to have any temptation to feel a need to respond to my posts. I've already done it with a few members I don't care to be bothered by myself because that is how I was instructed to deal with it.

If somebody questions a post of mine, I feel the need to respond rather than ignore them. Even if it is just to let them know I am not interested in continuing the conversation with them.

I prefer not to use the ignore button, no matter how much I disagree with what you say or dislike your responses, by ignoring someone on a forum you are missing out on their opinions.

I have no intention discussing this further with you, to encourage this I have hopefully left nothing in this post that needs a response.

Edited by Junior Chubb, 13 October 2012 - 08:34 PM.

#340    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 13 October 2012 - 08:30 PM, said:

to encourage this I have hopefully left nothing in this post that needs a response.

ROFL :lol:

One can always hope...  If you don't get one I probably will by merely responding to your post.  Probably a very very long and tedious one too.  But oh well.  Such is life.

Token On-Topic Illuminati Symbol To Follow...

Posted Image

Those naughty Illuminati!

:P

#341    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 13 October 2012 - 08:30 PM, said:

If somebody questions a post of mine, I feel the need to respond rather than ignore them. Even if it is just to let them know I am not interested in continuing the conversation with them.

Then surely you should understand the reason behind me responding to any posts you make directly in response to me or otherwise which call into question or attempt to undermine my thoughts about any given topic.

#342    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

To all it applies to:

Mockers are fools.

You'd be wise to change your ways. Hopefully you will come to this realization at some point in your life sooner rather than later. The odds seem to be against that happening for most, however.

Continue turning a blind eye to, and ignoring the obvious symbolism and other various forms of information that indicate the world operates in a far different manner than you allow yourselves to believe it does.

Both good and evil exist in this world. Evil operates and walks in the darkness, as do those willingly unaware of its presence.

You may think evil only exists amongst the "common" man, but I assure you it has very much so infiltrated the highest ranks of goverment, law enforcement, and the business and entertainment industries, as well as the mainstream media and news outlets.

If you walk amongst the blind and unknowledgeable you will continue to be those things yourself and travel down an unkind path.

Ultimately though, your day of reckoning will come.

Edited by Left-Field, 14 October 2012 - 01:08 AM.

#343    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:47 AM

View PostLeft-Field, on 14 October 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

To all it applies to:

Mockers are fools.

You'd be wise to change your ways. Hopefully you will come to this realization at some point in your life sooner rather than later. The odds seem to be against that happening for most, however.

Continue turning a blind eye to, and ignoring the obvious symbolism and other various forms of information that indicate the world operates in a far different manner than you allow yourselves to believe it does.

Both good and evil exist in this world. Evil operates and walks in the darkness, as do those willingly unaware of its presence.

You may think evil only exists amongst the "common" man, but I assure you it has very much so infiltrated the highest ranks of goverment, law enforcement, and the business and entertainment industries, as well as the mainstream media and news outlets.

If you walk amongst the blind and unknowledgeable you will continue to be those things yourself and travel down an unkind path.

None of this proves that there is an Illuminati.  Sorry, but it doesn't.  Nothing you have presented proves that there is an Illuminati.  Sorry, but it hasn't.

You can be convinced of this idea if you'd prefer, but that doesn't mean that anyone else should also believe it.  Nor does it mean that anyone should take the time to go through your evidence point by point in refutation if they find the very idea to be ridiculous, and your evidence to be insubstantial.  Quite frankly, for anyone to go through such an endeavor would require the patience of Job when you consider that the simplest and shortest of responses to your topics often result in a long winded, aggressive (bordering on militant), and sometimes completely nonsensical and unrelated nit-picky rebuttal.

Ultimately though, your day of reckoning will come.

We're all going to die at some point, so I guess you're right about one thing here; we will indeed all have a day of reckoning, yourself included.  Unless the athiests (stated respectfully of course) among us are correct and we just...  end.

What really gets me is that I've seen your interactions in non-serious and humorous discussions.  You come across as a completely likeable and friendly guy in those areas.  You make me smile and even laugh (genuinely, not mockingly) in those areas.  Let some of that bleed into your serious discussions and lighten up a bit.  You might find that sometimes a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.

Cheers.

#344    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 24,814 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

View PostLeft-Field, on 13 October 2012 - 08:48 AM, said:

Can you explain what you mean by, "Any road up, even if it was indeed Illuminati symbology (or anyone else), to what end?" I'm really not certain what you are trying to ask there.

As for asking if it served a sinister purpose the answer is yes.

It would be no different then if Nazi symbolism was present at the 2012 Olympic games and then asking if that symbology served any sinister purpose.
if there was illuminato symbolism all over the Olympics, what was the purpose of it and did it achieve anything, is what I was asking. Did it in fact further the cause of the NWO? Did it succeed in getting the people used to the  All Seeing Eye of the NWO?

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#345    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 24,814 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

To all it applies to:

Mockers are fools.

Surely everyone knows that, but not everyone thinks that it's necessary to have some all-powerful Secret Society who have meetings with Owls and things in order for evil to inflitrate govt, business etc. In fact, perhaps focussing on the all-powerful Secret Society and its sinister Rituals and so on is rather letting those in Government and Business who are perfectly capable of Evil entirely by themselves off the hook, rather; doesn't it cause a distraction to insist that there has to be an All Powerful secret Society with sinister Symbols and Rituals in order for Evil things to be done?

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users