Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost Mine is Back

ghosts

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#16    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 07 September 2013 - 01:37 PM, said:

The EVP Solution has worked for decades.

Ghost Hunters has communicated with intelligent spirits all of the time.

Technology is catching up.  Soon the barrier will fall altogether. Then we will have real time communication with ghosts and even demons.

It turns out that both are vulnerable.
clearly you are ignoring my statement that evp can be easily fake and you are ignoring that they are relying on ratings and grant has been caught tampering eith evidence

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#17    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:11 PM

I think we're all missing the real story here: The redhead was in Girls Gone Wild.

A skeptical believer.

#18    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

This show is a sham and I hate it when they do things like this to cheapen and denigrate the rest of the shows that are trying to be credible.  Don't look for it to last long.  They might as well have chosen the name "Haunted Mayonaisse Jars" for the longevity of the topic.  The boredom.... "here we are at another mine shaft"..

It's just sad.

#19    CyberKen

CyberKen

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

View PostSSilhouette, on 07 September 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

This show is a sham and I hate it when they do things like this to cheapen and denigrate the rest of the shows that are trying to be credible.  Don't look for it to last long.  They might as well have chosen the name "Haunted Mayonaisse Jars" for the longevity of the topic.  The boredom.... "here we are at another mine shaft"..

It's just sad.

It is a well known fact that mines are often haunted. It's so common that miners gave us the term Tommyknockers.

The paranormal investigators are doing a great job. They follow the same methods as Ghost Hunters.

We will all eventually die and our bodies will give up the ghost and return to heaven or remain here on Earth.

I recommend returning to heaven to receive your Life Review.

Our bodies come and go but our eternal spirits are just that eternal.

#20    CyberKen

CyberKen

Psychic Spy

• 1,778 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

View PostBlueBomber, on 07 September 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

I think we're all missing the real story here: The redhead was in Girls Gone Wild.

The red head is there for the ratings.

View PostBrian Topp, on 07 September 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:

clearly you are ignoring my statement that evp can be easily fake and you are ignoring that they are relying on ratings and grant has been caught tampering eith evidence

So....ALL EVPs are fake?

I disagree.

#21    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 07 September 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

The red head is there for the ratings.
Well, duh.

A skeptical believer.

#22    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,025 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

She seems utterly mild to me.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#23    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 07 September 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

She seems utterly mild to me.
She isn't knock out gorgeous or anything, but she's a redhead.

A skeptical believer.

#24    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,025 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

View PostBlueBomber, on 07 September 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

She isn't knock out gorgeous or anything, but she's a redhead.

so, i can set any ones head on fire and they be a red head... for a few second at least.

#25    Kahn

Kahn

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

• Ignorance is no substitute for intelligence.

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 06 September 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

Don't use dynamite?  What should they use?
Duh,  You're going to stand in a mine with thousands of tons of dirt and rock (very unstable) over your head when setting off dynamite?  Must be the same people that stand over a firework when lighting it.  YouTube is full of these folks.

Edited by Kahn, 08 September 2013 - 03:23 PM.

#26    CyberKen

CyberKen

Psychic Spy

• 1,778 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

View PostKahn, on 08 September 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

Duh,  You're going to stand in a mine with thousands of tons of dirt and rock (very unstable) over your head when setting off dynamite?  Must be the same people that stand over a firework when lighting it.  YouTube is full of these folks.

If you actually watch the episodes, you will discover they drill the holes, put the dynamite in the holes, then they light the fuse (5 minute fuse).

They go outside and stand around for a couple minutes and wait for the blast. The miners made $80,000 each last year using this method.

Nobody died.

#27    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,025 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

september 9, 2013

Ghost Mine” fans are scratching their head trying to account for the image of a skull caught on film in the “Ghost Mine” season 2 premiere that aired on Wednesday night. The accompanying screenshot captured while reviewing the show on September 9, clearly shows the image of a skull to Patrick’s right.
The image appears at 16.58 (without commercials) when the miners discover a cold draft in the back of the mine. As Patrick kneels down to inspect material found on the floor, the camera pans toward Patrick and reveals a white skull sitting on the floor to Patrick’s right.
Neither Kristen Lumen nor Patrick Doyle reacted to the appearance of white skull, leading fans to question why. The failure to react can only mean three things. 1) No one from the cast or crew noticed the mysterious skull in the background. 2) The skull was left behind from filming another segment of the show or another show. 3) The skull was not visible to the naked eye and appeared on the film sometime later – and was not noticed by the crew.
Any way you look at it, someone dropped the ball on this one, which makes many fans question whether “Ghost Mine” is a reality series that following paranormal investigators as they explore the paranormal or a scripted series that uses props for evidence. That is, after all, what Patrick Doyle suggested about SyFy’s paranormal reality shows before he became a cast member of “Ghost Mine”.

http://www.examiner....ewers-questions

#28    ZOD

ZOD

Intern of the Illuminatti

• 5,120 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:55 AM

I find it sad that the idea of a haunted mine could have been a great non"reality" show

Combining the fear of ghosts w/ the dark and claustrophobia seems like potential for a spooky series

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

#29    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,767 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

View PostCyberKen, on 07 September 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

It is a well known fact that mines are often haunted. It's so common that miners gave us the term Tommyknockers.

The paranormal investigators are doing a great job. They follow the same methods as Ghost Hunters.

We will all eventually die and our bodies will give up the ghost and return to heaven or remain here on Earth.

I recommend returning to heaven to receive your Life Review.

Our bodies come and go but our eternal spirits are just that eternal.
Firstly - no EVP has ever been proven to be paranormal. And nothing paranormal has ever been proven either.

Bold 1. How is it a fact that mines are often haunted? That is a wild statement. Ghosts aren't even proven, let alone their frequency of haunting mines :no:

Bold 2. Ghost hunters is a fake show.

Bold 3/4/5. What? How do you know what happens when we die? It's your opinion only - it is not proven or fact. And you can't claim fact from your opinions.

Posted Image

#30    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,025 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

View PostTimonthy, on 10 September 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

Firstly - no EVP has ever been proven to be paranormal. And nothing paranormal has ever been proven either.

Bold 1. How is it a fact that mines are often haunted? That is a wild statement. Ghosts aren't even proven, let alone their frequency of haunting mines :no:

Bold 2. Ghost hunters is a fake show.

Bold 3/4/5. What? How do you know what happens when we die? It's your opinion only - it is not proven or fact. And you can't claim fact from your opinions.
They can sure try.

Also tagged with ghosts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users