Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Footage of an alien peering thru window...

TheLikeness

years back, there was this show STRANGE UNIVERSE on KCOP ch.13 (for those of you who reside in southern cali). It was pretty sweet as it covered a bunch of unexplained phenomena with detail- good writers, field reporters, etc.

anyhoo, they had this one episode where they played a tape that was sent to their offices. An alien had been caught on film, apparently.

In the video was a family celebrating Xmas in their living room, their living room window dead center on the film (it appeared to be on a tripod). anyway, what looks like a weird head bobs up and down twice to observe the family inside, this unbeknownst to the family until they actually reviewed the tape.

They lived on a farm with 2 huge dogs- they didnt react and were reported behaving strangely shortly after.

there were no tracks on the snow ( i forgot to mention it was snowing) original.gif

anyway, i musta been 12 when I saw it and it scared the living crap out of me. It looked authentic (then again, everything looked authentic to me at 12). The little head did look a little something like this alien.gif

if any of you of the footage I'm talking about hook me up.

oh and for those of you who live in SoCal. one of the anchors for the show was Emmet Miller, who is on the Ch.5 news now... or something. wink2.gif

• Like 1

I remember that show, but never seen the footage. If anyone does have it, "hook me up" as well.

• Like 1

no link im afraid (for the show, right?)

altho, im sure you will find something if you google...

I remember the exact footage you are talking about. The family is celebrating at night, and there is window behind a few people on a couch. (I think) The alien looked kind of pinkish if I remember. I never found out if it was real or fake, but many years later, as I worked at a party store that sold Halloween costumes I found a mask that looked very similar to the alien I remember seeing in that footage. Could be coincedince, but the footage would have been easy to fake...

On that same television program. I think... I haven't seen it since.

I'll try to find a link, I'm interested original.gif

Can't find a link, can someone try a P2P network? my parents wont let me use one thumbsup.gif

Edited by TaintedDoughnuts

I think if it was a real alien, then supposedly their technology would be very advanced, because it has to be for long travel in space. So if they are that technologically advanced, why would they send some little guy to poke his head in a window? They could supposedly just abduct them, study them, erase their memories and put them back.

But I never believed in aliens anyway. Does't mean they don't exist.

That footage sounds like it could scare the crap out of anyone... ph34r.gif

yea, dude. the footage is creepy as hell. The alien peering thru the window moves very strangely as he bobs up and down (he does it twice)... its disturbing, really.

This footage is out there!

Brownie points to the person who finds it first! yes.gif

i Think u may be talking about a clip from the Mcpherginson(sp) tape that is being discussed on the forums right now.

If so this entire video is a fake and that isnt an opinion its a fact. Many versions of this film have been shown but the whole version has credits at the end with the actors names.

Need more details to know if this is same video.

no no no, Ive seen that also. Matter of fact, it also aired on UPN.

Its not it. The footage im talkin' bout looks like actual home video footage while the Mcphearson tape looks to "indy".

Keep trying! rofl.gif

no no no, Ive seen that also. Matter of fact, it also aired on UPN.

Its not it. The footage im talkin' bout looks like actual home video footage while the Mcphearson tape looks to "indy".

Keep trying! rofl.gif

769683[/snapback]

interesting, i'll try searching for it aswell thumbsup.gif

I remember it...the "alien" moved really weird...very creepy.

It was yellow, i think.

i also thought it was the mcpherson tapes

i wouldnt say it was "indy"

it just looks like a faked home video to me

where can you get the mcpherson video? i still haven'y found anything on the video this thread is about.

Don't worry, I'm also searching for the tape(The one likeness was looking for). I'll first do a Yahoo search!

Edited by cryptosporidium137