Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

Student’s “Psychic Attack” at Japanese School

kamigōri high psychic attack hyogo

  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31    Professor T

Professor T

    Λ Ο Δ, 2222

  • Member
  • 2,453 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:59 AM

Religions, yes.. Politics, yes.. Phylosophy, yes.. Even corporations, organisations and our local socal clubs are rife with them as far as I can tell, and their purpose like any basic life form seldom goes beyond self preservation at their lowest short lived levels. The stonger ones at higher levels are all vying for control over us and each other.  As for being conscious, i really don't know, I tend to think of them more like ideas who experience consciousness though people, but never of themselves.. I guess experiencing any form of consciousness is their drug..

I don't know it it's a case of humans causing natural selection with ideas.. That's an interesting proposition though.. I tend to this that in the case of larger entities like certain religions and political ideas that they use their sheer multitude of connections to people to morphs & spawn more and more of these entities and other ideas which help feed and serve it's self. That in a way is breeding more ideas that can potentially grow pretty large, or in the case of these japaneese school girls, be short lived but still drop a seed for more ideas to grow. I guess that might be interpreted as natural selection at their level.

Edited by Professor T, 30 June 2013 - 06:01 AM.


#32    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,214 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:17 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 30 June 2013 - 05:59 AM, said:

Religions, yes.. Politics, yes.. Phylosophy, yes.. Even corporations, organisations and our local socal clubs are rife with them as far as I can tell, and their purpose like any basic life form seldom goes beyond self preservation at their lowest short lived levels. The stonger ones at higher levels are all vying for control over us and each other.  As for being conscious, i really don't know, I tend to think of them more like ideas who experience consciousness though people, but never of themselves.. I guess experiencing any form of consciousness is their drug..

I don't know it it's a case of humans causing natural selection with ideas.. That's an interesting proposition though.. I tend to this that in the case of larger entities like certain religions and political ideas that they use their sheer multitude of connections to people to morphs & spawn more and more of these entities and other ideas which help feed and serve it's self. That in a way is breeding more ideas that can potentially grow pretty large, or in the case of these japaneese school girls, be short lived but still drop a seed for more ideas to grow. I guess that might be interpreted as natural selection at their level.
There must be a selection process for something to evolve. If the meme is to live inside the minds of people people will select those traits that allow it to continue and reproduce. Though on its natural level those selected traits are unconscious. Although a case could be made as in certain kinds of memes that are consciously selected. Advertising programs, slogans, jingles are consciously designed to reproduce themselves. The other day I heard my boys singing the theme song for bonanza. They have never seen an episode in their lives. I racked my brain to figure out where they heard it from. It was me. I used to bounce them on my knee and humm the song. A other one I hear is "homie don't play that!" The kids these days barely know who Damon Wayne's is much less the character of homie the clown on the variety show "in living color". Yet here it still is 20 years latter. I think the largest of these memes might indeed be conscious but on a level that we cannot be aware of because we are nodes of its central nervous system. We are apart of its consciousness both a host and an actor. In some respects I think a thing like a religion can truly be alive and conscious but it views people about how we view a brain cell.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#33    Lesionia

Lesionia

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 196 posts
  • Joined:03 May 2012
  • Gender:Female

  • Our differences make us who we are.

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:29 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 29 June 2013 - 05:24 AM, said:

Can you explain what the Trupila effect is exactly?

The trupila effect is when multiple people believe in something- it becomes reality


#34    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

    sit vis vobiscum

  • 11,987 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Female

  • “Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:04 PM

And also the 100th monkey effect and the 'tipping point'
http://en.wikipedia....h_monkey_effect
http://en.wikipedia....int_(sociology)

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#35    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

    SandersonHapgood

  • Banned
  • 3,491 posts
  • Joined:23 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:20 PM

Here's the latest one in the Philippines School officials suspend classes over ‘evil spirits’

Quote

The church worker said that several balete trees were cut down at the school only recently to give way to the construction of a covered court. This may have angered some spirits, the worker added.

Posted Image





The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#36    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,214 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 30 June 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

And also the 100th monkey effect and the 'tipping point'
http://en.wikipedia....h_monkey_effect
http://en.wikipedia....int_(sociology)
Sheldrake has coined this as morphic resonance. There is some data suggesting that once something is known it becomes easier to know it world wide.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#37    Professor T

Professor T

    Λ Ο Δ, 2222

  • Member
  • 2,453 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:53 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 30 June 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

There must be a selection process for something to evolve. *shortened*  We are apart of its consciousness both a host and an actor. In some respects I think a thing like a religion can truly be alive and conscious but it views people about how we view a brain cell.
The delivery and I suppose the receptiveness of individuals plays a part in the selection process. Delivery as in Quality, false Authority, Energy.. (Am sure there's more). Receptiveness as in Openness, Conditioning, Belief & Cultural context.. (actually I think that Social and Cultural context plays a really big part) They operate at various levels, Infecting the mind, and using the individual to broadcast it's purpose, overriding the individuals own purpose. On or at it's own level it I think it has purpose and agenda, but no real consciousness, that it gains from us, I think... IMO advertisers know or are starting to learn about this.. Jingles, slogans.. But these things go far back into history, One might argue that these are born from an origional paradime, but I can't see it..

At one level they are "Overtangles" (google for more info, it's facinating stuff.)

I think you are dead right in that religion can be truely alive, but see's us with the same aspect that we view a single brain cell, but as for being conscious, that I think is highly debatable because an Idea like any religion is nothing without people who consciously give it their energy. When people detach themselves from these enitites they loose their power & hold over us.. The illusion is shown from what it was, and our consciousness breaks free. Religion entities may act and re-act as though they're conscious. But in on it's self, it's just a purpose & agenda.. an Idea..  

Even now, many of us are under the control of some of these entities, and some imo are hundreds if not thousands of years old & very powerful thanks only to the qty of people they hold.


#38    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,214 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:05 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 01 July 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:


The delivery and I suppose the receptiveness of individuals plays a part in the selection process. Delivery as in Quality, false Authority, Energy.. (Am sure there's more). Receptiveness as in Openness, Conditioning, Belief & Cultural context.. (actually I think that Social and Cultural context plays a really big part) They operate at various levels, Infecting the mind, and using the individual to broadcast it's purpose, overriding the individuals own purpose. On or at it's own level it I think it has purpose and agenda, but no real consciousness, that it gains from us, I think... IMO advertisers know or are starting to learn about this.. Jingles, slogans.. But these things go far back into history, One might argue that these are born from an origional paradime, but I can't see it..

     At one level they are "Overtangles" (google for more info, it's facinating stuff.)

I think you are dead right in that religion can be truely alive, but see's us with the same aspect that we view a single brain cell, but as for being conscious, that I think is highly debatable because an Idea like any religion is nothing without people who consciously give it their energy. When people detach themselves from these enitites they loose their power & hold over us.. The illusion is shown from what it was, and our consciousness breaks free. Religion entities may act and re-act as though they're conscious. But in on it's self, it's just a purpose & agenda.. an Idea..  

Even now, many of us are under the control of some of these entities, and some imo are hundreds if not thousands of years old & very powerful thanks only to the qty of people they hold.
I like these ideas. I have longed viewed business and relationships as an ecology of sorts. Parasites, preditors, and all. When I look at a businesses or relationships I start to relate it to what I know about nature. It's very effective because its easier to identify something's mode of operations and how to deal with it. Indeed I view banks and certain professions like creatures, religions as well. I try to see where I fit in. This was very helpful for me when I had a drinking problem. I view alcohol as an old parasite. The bacteria that make it have discovered a niche in human biology that allows it to grow and thrive. It's woven it's way into society and indeed has protective mechanism and regulatory systems. I do not view the human component as separate but a part of its systems. I don't hate the entity, but we now have a healthy understanding.

Edited by Seeker79, 01 July 2013 - 02:06 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#39    Blueguardian

Blueguardian

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,248 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:11 AM

A living idea rubbish, joking of course :), considering teenagers have been known to cause poltergeist activity it's plausible. The placebo effect can also be considered in this instance too, the human mind is a powerful thing. Thirdly I would be interested if there was any connection to Ouija boards before these things happened. And as stated above construction work could also be to blame, it could be any of these things or a mixture of them.

Posted Image

(((Just My $00.2 cents)))

#40    Himawari69

Himawari69

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Harbor city

  • No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:41 AM

View Postkannin, on 27 June 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

it happens, if im in a highly populated public place and randomly yell oh my god! and start running away people will do the same

or if you scream and suddenly duck undersomething for cover people will react around you

fear spreads like wild fire
or stare at you like your mental


#41    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:44 AM

I would say no one here knows many young Japanese girls ....
They're the most hysterical bunch you've ever,and I do mean ever ,seen .

Go to a concert for a male idol there.
Dozens of them faint and have to be Brown bagged from hyperventilating .
They carry them out and lie them in the hallways with people trying to revive them .

A guy breaks up with them ,they hyperventilate   into unconsciousness ,and declare they will now commit suicide  when they wake up ,and then faint again .

They are absolute masses of hysteria way into their twenties .
Women with half a brain,cannot stand it .
They use this crap to get attention from men etc .
The entire mentality is annoying .

My japanese friends are nothing like this ,and feel its a lame way to act,but lots of guys find it "cute".

I would say one girl set it off ,and rumors fueled it ,and they all got to get out of school for the day because of it.



Miss me?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users