Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Research into new Dimensions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 19 February 2002 - 09:54 PM

You guys may find this interesting:
http://www.cosmiverse.com/science02180209.html

never take me too seriously

#2    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 26 August 2002 - 03:05 PM

dunno what to say on this subject..seeing as i dont know much on it.but i would say...is it possible that we are in one dimension and ghosts are on another? is there a whole dimensions full of apparitions and ghosts? could it be the next life? do you live your 'death' as a spectre in another dimension? is that hell? if heaven and hell exist in reality, is it just a case of going on to another dimension, parallel to ours?  i notice sightings of loved family members and friends can appear to loved ones, but then almost always fade away.its like they are saying a final goodbye.i know too many people who say they see loved ones as friendly ghosts.are they just visiting us from 'heaven' ? what does everyone think? no i'm not mad.. :s01 yet!!!!

#3    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 27 August 2002 - 06:59 AM

Your ideas have been brought up before, and I am open to the possibility of alternate dimensions for ghosts and heaven/hell. Perhaps when we die we move on to another dimension. Perhaps before we're born we're waiting in another dimension. Wouldn't it be like an overlapping dimension if we could still see ghosts?

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#4    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 27 August 2002 - 09:41 AM

is it possible we evolve in spirit?.would this allow us to change dimensions?

#5    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 27 August 2002 - 03:25 PM

This reminds me of the movie Event Horizon.  :D Still like it guys!  :sk

Odin S.

#6    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 27 August 2002 - 08:25 PM

when i was younger, i was interested in the paranormal.but i grew out of it.now i'm back, i'm obviously i bit ring-rusty.i had many ideas that i'm trying to cover on this forum, that i couldn't do then.please bear with me.thanks. If you think i'm talkin bolex then say so..... i think i am!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users