Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telepathic Activations on 12-12-(20)12

John from Lowell

Hi,

This information may be of interest to our group.

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/11/12-12-2012-a-message-from-pleiadian-ambassador-christine-day/

In a some what related message, I found this link interesting.

http://shiftfrequency.com/james-tyberonn-12-12-12-the-pinnacle-of-the-ascension/

There is an event scheduled for this energetic experience which also includes the use of a crystal skull.

http://www.earth-keeper.com/earthkeeper.shtml

It will be interesting to see how all this effects humanity as time goes by.

John

• Like 2

There is an event scheduled for this energetic experience which also includes the use of a crystal skull.

Earth-Keeper.com (Events)

And for just $555 (plus 5% for credit card or Paypal), or $595 dollars at the door (cash only) I can attend the self proclaimed "Most Important Gathering of 2012!"

And lucky me, if I can't make it in person to the event but would still like to see it, I can watch it on my computer for the incredibly low price of just $244 (plus that pesky 5% again for credit card or Paypal).

:w00t:

(Sounds like a cult and a scam to me, 'John from Lowell')

• Like 3

Hi,

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/11/12-12-2012-a-message-from-pleiadian-ambassador-christine-day/

http://shiftfrequency.com/james-tyberonn-12-12-12-the-pinnacle-of-the-ascension/

http://www.earth-keeper.com/earthkeeper.shtml

John

What crystal skull will be at that event ? Usually the skulls name is listed.

I wanted to go to the cruise event out of LA .

All my fave skulls go to those .

John

Indeed it will, but this is the thing, isn't it. If there aren't extraterrestrials landing and saying hi, and a new dawn of peace & prosperity overnight, all the Cynics will say "see, told you it was all ascam"> They never seem to understand that things won't happen overnight, do they. So cynical, People always tend to be. :no:

• Like 1

Indeed it will, but this is the thing, isn't it. If there aren't extraterrestrials landing and saying hi, and a new dawn of peace & prosperity overnight, all the Cynics will say "see, told you it was all ascam"> They never seem to understand that things won't happen overnight, do they. So cynical, People always tend to be.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic here or not.

Speaking for myself though, my comments above (in my previous post) have nothing to do with whether something happens immediately or not. I tend to think plenty of believers in UFOs and aliens can see scam written all over this speaking event mentioned in the one link.

And the manner in which some of the other links (along with the one I specifically referred to) present their info, and who it is coming from, sounds an awful lot like a cult to me if the people and their followers truly believe this stuff.

First thing that ran through my head was the Heaven's Gate cult, which was led by

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic here or not.

Speaking for myself though, my comments above (in my previous post) have nothing to do with whether something happens immediately or not. I tend to think plenty of believers in UFOs and aliens can see scam written all over this speaking event mentioned in the one link.

And the manner in which some of the other links (along with the one I specifically referred to) present their info, and who it is coming from, sounds an awful lot like a cult to me if the people and their followers truly believe this stuff.

First thing that ran through my head was the Heaven's Gate cult, which was led by

Psstttt....he's being sarcastic .

And the minute they start with the plaiediens and reptilians and oggeey goooggeeians ,I go cold.

Even we believers in demons have a plateau for this stuff.

I do dig the crystal skulls though .

But they can actually be seen and touched.

• Like 3

I believe there have been alien visitations in the past but if a deceitful person can run a scam they will. Better check these people out just like you would a doctor.

• Like 2

Hi,

http://the2012scenar...-christine-day/

http://shiftfrequenc...-the-ascension/

http://www.earth-kee...rthkeeper.shtml

John

The Tuaoi ruby crystal sounds a bit dodgy..

Question though, is the activation instantanious, or will it flow more like energy?

Reason why I ask is because I'm usually a week behind the times as far as new energy flows go in my part of the world.

• Like 1

What crystal skull will be at that event ? Usually the skulls name is listed.

I wanted to go to the cruise event out of LA .

All my fave skulls go to those .

The skulls name is Max.

The radio broadcast that speaks about Max, the 13th Crystal Skull is here.

http://www.awakeningzone.com/Episode.aspx?EpisodeID=1626

I myself was impressed by this information.

John

Edited by John from Lowell

The Tuaoi ruby crystal sounds a bit dodgy..

Question though, is the activation instantanious, or will it flow more like energy?

Reason why I ask is because I'm usually a week behind the times as far as new energy flows go in my part of the world.

This activation is actually a download for the activation potentials. In many of us it will lie dormant until a time when we wish to use it. At that time a process will begin which will unfold gracefully according to each person's desire or need.

I do know that the channel was eager to suggest this is a once in a life time event. I see it quite differently. That once in a life time event is the download. The choice to ignore or activate its potentials will remain for the life span of each person.

Naturally my point of view in this is how I see these things.

John

• Like 1

If someone chooses to put a price on consciousness (especially one that precludes a significant part of the population from participation by their economic circumstances alone) then that is the litmus test for their authenticity to me - this is materially based, with material reward and expected profitable outcome, so therefore it is fraudulent.

Considering the claims being made are not of a material nature at all, seeking material rewards for sharing the information is a sign of their lack of integrity, you can't sell what does not personally belong to you and knowledge of consciousness belongs to no one man, in fact it's only possible potential to be realised is in sharing with others.

Or is there just no faith in the "universe" to provide for one's needs amongst the "enlightened" anymore?

• Like 9

If someone chooses to put a price on consciousness (especially one that precludes a significant part of the population from participation by their economic circumstances alone) then that is the litmus test for their authenticity to me - this is materially based, with material reward and expected profitable outcome, so therefore it is fraudulent.

Considering the claims being made are not of a material nature at all, seeking material rewards for sharing the information is a sign of their lack of integrity, you can't sell what does not personally belong to you and knowledge of consciousness belongs to no one man, in fact it's only possible potential to be realised is in sharing with others.

Or is there just no faith in the "universe" to provide for one's needs amongst the "enlightened" anymore?

There are many in the Spiritual Business at this time who promote products and services as if they do not appreciate your point if view in this. Now I am not saying that they do or do not, it just feels to me as if they do not.

In my view, most of the "enlightened" are not. Yet I know in my heart that they are doing there very best to awaken to expanded truths. So if that is greatly blessed and admired in the spiritual realms, who am I to say otherwise.

Now for those who wish to fight this shift or who wish to continue with "normal life". I see as much admiration for their journey as any other. I follow the Kryon teachings the most. For some time it has spoken about this Ascention process as being a long slow and gradual event. The last time a planet of free choice chose to Start this Process, it took one million years to complete that experience. If I understand some of these messages accurately, the quickest time frame it has ever been accomplished in is 1,000 years.

The vast majority who buy into this transformational shift, have expectations that are extreemly unrealistic, as I see these things. My expectations are much closer to 1 million years than the 1,000 years. In no way will we see an "enlightened" population within several generations. That is not the divine plan but it is the human expectation or need for most.

I hope my reply has not gone too far off that point you were making.

John

• Like 2

The skulls name is Max.

The radio broadcast that speaks about Max, the 13th Crystal Skull is here.

http://www.awakeningzone.com/Episode.aspx?EpisodeID=1626

I myself was impressed by this information.

John

oh I've met Max ,and his lovely keeper . He's my fave actually . I do love Einstein though .

This activation is actually a download for the activation potentials. In many of us it will lie dormant until a time when we wish to use it. At that time a process will begin which will unfold gracefully according to each person's desire or need.

I do know that the channel was eager to suggest this is a once in a life time event. I see it quite differently. That once in a life time event is the download. The choice to ignore or activate its potentials will remain for the life span of each person.

Naturally my point of view in this is how I see these things.

John

Thanks..

I doubt that this supposed shift is going to occur anytime soon, as we would be feeling some kind of changes in the environment and energy flows, that would accompany these crystalline activity.

I doubt that this supposed shift is going to occur anytime soon, as we would be feeling some kind of changes in the environment and energy flows, that would accompany these crystalline activity.

people always think I'm being sarcastic, but that's what I meant, if there was any shift, if one wanted to call it that, it wouldn't happen just like flicking a switch, it'd be bound to be a gradual process. perhaps it's the systems that we live under that need to change first; maybe that'll be the beginning. I think we all know that Global capitalism, after all, has already collapsed to all intents & purposes, and the great majority of people now realise that "Democracy" is a joke. Perhaps these need to be got rid of first.

• Like 4

people always think I'm being sarcastic, but that's what I meant, if there was any shift, if one wanted to call it that, it wouldn't happen just like flicking a switch, it'd be bound to be a gradual process. perhaps it's the systems that we live under that need to change first; maybe that'll be the beginning. I think we all know that Global capitalism, after all, has already collapsed to all intents & purposes, and the great majority of people now realise that "Democracy" is a joke. Perhaps these need to be got rid of first.

From what I know, the shift is slow, but vast..

I think of it like everyones perceptions are heading towards a tipping point.. Once you reach the tipping point, there's a moment of pause or balance, but once past the tipping point everything is flowing in the oposite direction it was before the pause.. that imo, is going to be very noticable..

I am going to open myself to this activation 100 percent. Cost to me if I feel no change $0.

Cost to me if I do feel more intune with myself,others and the earth. Priceless.

• Like 3

The last time a planet of free choice chose to Start this Process, it took one million years to complete that experience.

And what planet was that?

• Like 2

Kolob?

That would be the Pleiadians.

It might be useful at this time to evaluate this channeled Kryon message about humanity's next 18 years.

http://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages/download_laguna_12.html

Speculation about potentials beyond this time frame can be kind of unproductive. Yet this messages does exactly that.

The idea is to form a personal perspective which will assist us on a daily basis.

Best Wishes!!

John

Well as for 12-12-12 theres gonna be alot of weddings in Vegas and a lot of gambling....but as far as telepathy? I think the whole thing about that is interesting, but like LibstaK says you can't put a price on conciousness, and Im thinking on the 21st there might be something really interesting going on as far as conciousness goes......

I just sit back and watch people say this and that.

Shouldn't there be a theme song ? Like The Time Warp ?

It's just a shift to the left §.... and then a step into ttiiimmmeeee.......

Pat your pineal gland on the lip § and grab your ass real ttiiiiggghhhhtttt......

It's just a indigo thrust § that drives you innnsssaannneeeee.......

LET'S ALL ACTIVATE AGAIN !!!!!

LET'S ALL ACTIVATE AGAIN !!!!!

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2