Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell:The Truth Must be Found!!

massivecoverup

Hello everyone,

I have news about the famous millitary base known throughout the US as "Area 51". About 3 hours ago I got home from McAurthur Airport in New York. I was going to Roswell for the sole purpose of taking pictures of "Area 51" I was walking up a road leading to the base when I was confronted by three armed men (note:I was still on public ground) they demanded that I hand over my camera and I stated that they were violating my civil liberties when one of them quickly replied by grabbing me by the front of my shirt and putting a gun approximatly 2 cm. from my head, and the man said "I am above liberties" shocked, I threw my camera down and ran towards my aunts house. please, everyone respond!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reese92

• dalia

• massivecoverup

• Magikman

???

Uh, excuse me, massive?

That would have been quite a trick. Roswell happens to be in New Mexico, and Area 51 is located outside Rachel, Nevada. There is approx. 800 miles distance between the two locations. That had to be a massively huge gun and an incredibly powerful camera, don't you think?

I'm sorry, but morons aren't looked on too kindly here. Please save the bull***t for the kiddie forum.

MAGIKMAN

Magik,

Also, you shouldnt jump to such conclusions about people! I know that Area 51 and Roswell are far from each other i hope your tremendous ego isnt hurting too much (prick)

Game, set, match. :D

Be sure to tell mommy you want to wear the disposable diapers to pre-school tomorrow.  :P

Magikman

You know what you little nose picker.  If that was a joke then consider it in bad need of a makeover, along with your mouth.  Now go to bed, and say your prayers.  I would ve very careful speaking to anyone that you DON'T know like that, and esp. on this site.

Reese

LOL!!! you guys are great at comebacks!!!i dont know why your so serious about these things if you would explain it would help

thanks

We are serious because this is a chat room for the intelligent, not the wise ass, **** for brains that you seem to take great pride in being.  So, go find a chat room, where the girls will think you are brilliant for all the insanely stupid things you come up with.

Reese

What friends?  So write your story in an email to them, not here in a public forum..  You want scrutiny?  Then wait until some of the other regulars' log on to see your brilliant posts.  You haven't even begun to see the worst yet, my little troll.

Reese

The sad part is, you will get it from kids that are the same age, that have the right to be here, that can keep up.  They surpass you by a mile, and you do nothing but make it harder for them to be taken seriously.

I think he is working his way to being the first one banned, I don't know if anyone has ever been banned.  But I say, make an example out of him!

Reese

Yes, usually we give them a good chewing, them we ignore them, then they go away...  So don't worry, we are all pretty intelligent and if you post things, you won't have to worry about this.  Welcome, by the way!

Reese

I think the truth about massivecoverup has been found. We all know now that he is a d*******.

Something good can always come out of something bad. ;D

looks like we did find the truth after all. Too bad it wasn't about Roswell :(

Hey, isn't truth in lie of the bebolder?

Poor tyke...he really should demand his money back from Jokes-R-US.

Anyway, I was wondering when they transfered Area 51 to New Mexico. Since I live in New Mexico I was looking forward to trying my hand at getting in. You know how things are when the government moves their facilities...and how lax the security is here in New Mexico anyway.  ::)

Dalia

Dalia,

Area 51 has always been in New Mexico, so there was no moving of facilities when Area 51 was built up. Area 51 is surrounded by the Nevada Test Site and the Nellis Air Force Range. Many of the 'secret' test flights moved from Nellis AFB to Area 51, however, Nellis AFB didn't relocate. So there is no laxing of security, in fact, over the years security has gotten tighter.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]