Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

obama dictater?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,911 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 19 June 2013 - 04:28 AM, said:

It makes me sick that some peopled voted for him and got him for a second term .
Yes he is a dictator .and we are paying the price
if you stop buying into this vole\election illusion, you'll start feeling a lot better. ppl don't elect anyone, electorial votes do, and they  have nothing to do with regular joes that vote, and just can't believe it is a show they live in.
do you really believe that powerfull elite of this world will leave it up to you to deside who will rule? lol.

Edited by aztek, 19 June 2013 - 07:59 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#32    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:03 PM

The real people who run this country are not on the ballot.  That is a given.  What are they called; the one percenters?  And likely most of them are not even Americans.  Yep; thinking one man, one vote, is an illusion.  The president is not a dictator; he just does whatever he can get away with, like everyone else in Washington.

Edited by moonshadow60, 19 June 2013 - 08:19 PM.

#33    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,638 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

Daniel, your are Lost. Bush was a Nazi compared to Obama's measured containment of previous Bush illegalities and crimes. Obama is not a great president, but he is better than the previous two. Some would say he's better than Clinton (or JFK or Eisenhower) because his peccadilloes aren't sexual. Clinton bombed Serbia; Bush destroyed two countries; what has Obama done, pray tell? Rest it.

Grow up, Dan. And--by the way----learn how to spell!!! And please don't vote. . . .

Edited by szentgyorgy, 19 June 2013 - 10:33 PM.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#34    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

I don't think Obama is a dictator or a tyrant. I sometimes wonder, if he has ANY power at all. I don't know...I think Obama is just like any other politician out there, to be honest. And even *if* he wanted to curb the NSA, if he spoke out in opposition to it, they'd just JFK him.... :yes:

I honestly, don't know if Obama meant what he said when he was campaigning, and he is unable to bring change, cause his hands are tied, or if he was just lieing and is on some power trip....it's hard for me to know for sure on that.....

#35    calaf

calaf

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:53 PM

View PostAllterspace, on 19 June 2013 - 03:45 AM, said:

At least he knows how to write complete sentences! I think what you were trying to say is "Maybe you should learn how to spell". Obama hasn't offered you a free grammer book?
"grammer"?

#36    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,486 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:07 PM

View Postcalaf, on 19 June 2013 - 10:53 PM, said:

"grammer"?
Maybe everyone should agree to keep their grammar and spelling remarks to themselves because grammar and spelling issues occur every time someone points it out to another. Some here are repeat offenders but that's the nature of Internet chat boards.

Edit: just corrected one myself!

Edited by F3SS, 19 June 2013 - 11:08 PM.

Posted Image

#37    MiskatonicGrad

MiskatonicGrad

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• "the natural progress of things is liberty to yield and goverment to gain ground." Thomas Jefferson

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:56 PM

View Postszentgyorgy, on 19 June 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

Daniel, your are Lost. Bush was a Nazi compared to Obama's measured containment of previous Bush illegalities and crimes. Obama is not a great president, but he is better than the previous two. Some would say he's better than Clinton (or JFK or Eisenhower) because his peccadilloes aren't sexual. Clinton bombed Serbia; Bush destroyed two countries; what has Obama done, pray tell? Rest it.

Grow up, Dan. And--by the way----learn how to spell!!! And please don't vote. . . .

That's the best you can come up with for Clinton?
Bush "destroyed" two countries, meh that remains to be seen and remember St. Obama continues the same policies ( can anyone say Gitmo).
What has Obama done??? really do you even pay attention to the news? comments like that are why he got elected twice. your question should have been what hasn't he done?
Granted Obama may only destroy one country but it happens to be the one I live in and am kind of attached to.

"Were we directed from Washington when to sow, and when to reap, we should soon want bread" --Thomas Jefferson(1821)

"No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session"--Mark Twain(1866)

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson(1800)

#38    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:05 AM

View PostKowalski, on 19 June 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

I don't think Obama is a dictator or a tyrant. I sometimes wonder, if he has ANY power at all. I don't know...I think Obama is just like any other politician out there, to be honest. And even *if* he wanted to curb the NSA, if he spoke out in opposition to it, they'd just JFK him.... :yes:

I honestly, don't know if Obama meant what he said when he was campaigning, and he is unable to bring change, cause his hands are tied, or if he was just lieing and is on some power trip....it's hard for me to know for sure on that.....

Great post...Long before Obama, there was talk about who really pulls the strings in the government..For some presidents, many people call them nothing more than puppets..  Its makes you think.

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 20 June 2013 - 12:06 AM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#39    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

Psychic Spy

• 1,142 posts

• "Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others."
    -Buddha

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:46 AM

View PostMiskatonicGrad, on 19 June 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

That's the best you can come up with for Clinton?
Bush "destroyed" two countries, meh that remains to be seen and remember St. Obama continues the same policies ( can anyone say Gitmo).
What has Obama done??? really do you even pay attention to the news? comments like that are why he got elected twice. your question should have been what hasn't he done?
Granted Obama may only destroy one country but it happens to be the one I live in and am kind of attached to.

Obama was elected the first time directly because of the disaster that was Bush's second term. He was elected a second time because of the republican parties utter failure to put a better candidate than Obama on the ticket. Obama's second term election is more a result of the failure of Romney, then a result of anything Obama has done.

#40    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 30,010 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:14 AM

He is destroying the country. he is going around congress again, for environmental reasons. Like I aid he does not respect the constitution.  Which means you vdon't either.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#41    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 30,010 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

You know the only people who shouldn't vote are people who tell others not to vote.  Further I have had trouble with spelling since third grade.  What's you excuse for being so rude.

There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#42    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 30,010 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:23 AM

Obama's main problem is congress is working just like it is supposed to.  Our main problem, is he is ignoring or trying destroy the constitution.

Remember, every dictator has said they were doing what they were doing for good of the country or the people.

Edited by danielost, 20 June 2013 - 01:26 AM.

#43    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:43 AM

View Postdanielost, on 20 June 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:

Remember, every dictator has said they were doing what they were doing for good of the country or the people.

You just described politicians  ...Nothing new there daniel..

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#44    Bama13

Bama13

Psychic Spy

• 1,677 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:38 PM

Dang Big Bang Theory. Every time I see "dictator" I think of the following:

Howard (to Sheldon): "You're a dictator."
Raj (to Howard): "I thought we were going to be nice."
Howard (to Raj): "I am. Why do you think I added the 'tator'?"

" Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything —you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him" - Robert Heinlein

#45    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,421 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:43 PM

View Postdanielost, on 20 June 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:

Obama's main problem is congress is working just like it is supposed to.  Our main problem, is he is ignoring or trying destroy the constitution.

BS, Congress has NOT been working for the last five years, neither in favor nor against. Unless forced by a wild herd of rattlesnakes on the hill, that is.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users