Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pyrokinesis Teacher

Garra23

I am very intrigued by the idea of pyrokinesis and have searched and searched trying to find someone that will help, but to no avail. So i have made my way here to again look for someone willing to teach me, point me in the direction of a teacher, or some advice on how to get started learning pyrokinesis. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Garra23

• JGirl

• lone wolf2

• Bendy Demon

Because i just need to...ive always had a connection towards fire...ever since i saw my first flame i was addicted. Probably sounds sounds stupid butt i just need to.

....."need"? As in you don't have access to matches or don't have a means to heat your home?

Well..in order to learn something you need a direction and a focus, saying "Just because" isn't going to be enough incentive for anyone to teach you anything.

Even if you were to actually learn this, how is it going to serve you in real life? How do you plan to use it? Is it going to be nothing more than a way to impress your friends?

I am not trying to be dismissive but these are things to ponder and get straight in your mind before venturing out.

Because i just need to...ive always had a connection towards fire...ever since i saw my first flame i was addicted. Probably sounds sounds stupid butt i just need to.

actually it sounds dangerous

I am very intrigued by the idea of pyrokinesis and have searched and searched trying to find someone that will help, but to no avail. So i have made my way here to again look for someone willing to teach me, point me in the direction of a teacher, or some advice on how to get started learning pyrokinesis. Thanks in advance.

Send me a cashier's check for $100K and I'll show you. PM me for my address.

No im not going to use it to impress people and idk how ima use it in real life. Maybe i seem stupid by saying "just because" and maybe i dont need it but its somethin i feel that needs to be done. Its hard to explain.

No im not going to use it to impress people and idk how ima use it in real life. Maybe i seem stupid by saying "just because" and maybe i dont need it but its somethin i feel that needs to be done. Its hard to explain.

I was not trying to imply you were stupid. Just that you may want to really, REALLY do some serious research on the vlidity or lack thereof of this "pyrokinesis" of yours so you do not make the mistake of wasting energy and time on something that is of no benefit to you when you could be developing something that will serve you in real life.

Certainly you must have aptitudes that can be of value and service to real life, after all putting in your resume that you are skilled in pyrokinesis might not help you find a job or a college. :D

Im wondering why I don't burn easily and haven't since I was young.

When I mean early. I mean I can run my fingers through the flame of a propain torch. Pick up hot coals out of a fire. That kind of thing. Is this a form of pryokensis or mind over matter?

it's always fascinating discovering something that is thought not to be possible, asked by people and asked by your self.

the very first time my interests laid with cryokinesis but i failed at it but still find it amazing, our hearth tell us our needs our mind points us the way.

good luck with your search Garra23 and may you learn this in a good way with good intends

Im wondering why I don't burn easily and haven't since I was young.

When I mean early. I mean I can run my fingers through the flame of a propain torch. Pick up hot coals out of a fire. That kind of thing. Is this a form of pryokensis or mind over matter?

Go get a test, you might be a leper. Seriously.

Sean how would that make me a leper? Wouldent I have other symptoms in the years I've ben able to do this?

You should learn to lucid dream. Then you can practice with imeadiate results.

Go get a test, you might be a leper. Seriously.

ummm i think he would notice that he was a leper due to his skin rotting off. just sayin