Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MIsidentification happens.

keninsc

Obviously I had no idea the tragedy that happened to Neo's family.

543123_494020013952715_554059645_n.jpg

• Like 2

Oh man.

The one on the right is hysterical!

The one in the middle, just the nose not mouth, looks just like an owl face!

Stand back a couple feet from your screen and look down at them, the one on the right looks like a mask and the one on the left a monkey face.

Your right they do. Never knew how weird a dogs nose can look.

The reason I posted this was to show an example of how things can seem different than they really are, case in point "Blobsquatch" photos.

I've seen some posted here and read some of the replies and I often don't know which is funnier, the poster who think it's the real deal or the skeptic that sees the zipper, or the pulling up of pants. Had there not been an Identification on the picture it's very likely it would have been figured out pretty quickly but one wonders how many would have gotten it wrong or not even made a guess?

It's not intended to be a put down or some sort of gauntlet thrown down as a challenge, it's merely to point out that even a familiar object like a bear can be misidentified as a Bigfoot or......dare I say it, a possible Bigfoot be misidentified as a bear. Misidentifications can go both ways.

I'm just saying.......it's something to consider when looking over pictures and videos.

I recognise the one in the middle, I think I worked for him a few years back. :unsure2:

• Like 1

Obviously I had no idea the tragedy that happened to Neo's family.

543123_494020013952715_554059645_n.jpg

LOL.

So you think people reporting a 'contact' with aliens are in fact just very myopic.

• Like 1

Myopic? Not at all, all they'd need are glasses to correct their vision. The trouble is they see what isn't there, then get upset when others don't agree with them or show them the wrongness in what they believe they've seen. There isn't a pair of glasses that's been made to make the blind with perfect vision to see, nor will there ever be.

The one in the middle, just the nose not mouth, looks just like an owl face!

That's uncanny, it really does! >goes to check dog's nose<

It is a good example of how something completely ordinary can look like something alien or unusual. I have to say, it made me laugh so hard.
  • Like 1