Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Towards Multi-Dimensional Science

Searle88

Readers might like to comment on Multi-Dimensional Science, a "work in progress" project.

http://www.p2pfounda...nsional_Science

A lot to read and assimilate. I assume from your forum name you are the Robert Searle who authored the work? I would have to look at it more closely, but many of the principles seem workable. It is ALMOST a form of social science or even "artistic/creative" approach to the issue. How much does it owe to, or reflect, soviet-era mainstream experimentation into psychic phenomena?

To be honest it just looks like an information gathering exercise to me.

Gathering extra-sensory information, using averages and assimilating data to find a resemblance of truth..

I don't think there's anything scientific about it, but it would be interesting none-the-less.

To be honest it just looks like an information gathering exercise to me.

Gathering extra-sensory information, using averages and assimilating data to find a resemblance of truth..

I don't think there's anything scientific about it, but it would be interesting none-the-less.

Like i said, it resembles a social science form. The description you give is a classic social science process. Some physical scientists denigrate the work of social scientists, but in my opnion, they use scientific method to establish different truths and investigate different things. Their work is both as valid and as important as that of physical scientists, but complementary to it.

Like i said, it resembles a social science form. The description you give is a classic social science process. Some physical scientists denigrate the work of social scientists, but in my opnion, they use scientific method to establish different truths and investigate different things. Their work is both as valid and as important as that of physical scientists, but complementary to it.

True that. But I don't think it has a means of measuring, yet, which wont silence the critics/sceptics. That's my only gripe..

Don't get me wrong, I do like this... It will be very interesting to get some resemblance of truth or structure or roadmap to getting there.

True that. But I don't think it has a means of measuring, yet, which wont silence the critics/sceptics. That's my only gripe..

Don't get me wrong, I do like this... It will be very interesting to get some resemblance of truth or structure or roadmap to getting there.

LOL nothing silences natural critics and skeptics. However, "scientific" proofs and evidences are harder for even them to dismiss.
  • Like 1