Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6691    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,308 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 08 February 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

Ok since zoser seems to keep missing my posts with a few questions.. so I will re do them.. and I think I will even PM them to him..
now Jean Pierre is a construction engineer

ok Jean Pierre Houdin's theory on the pyramid..

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/26769564" width="400" height="250" frameborder="0"></iframe>

quote from AA debunked

"And if Jean Pierre is correct, knowing how the blocks were raised in the pyramid also happens to explain some of the other mysteries, like the purpose for the odd shaped Grand Gallery, as well as the purpose of the granite blocks above the kings chamber and why there were three burial chambers cut in at different levels in the pyramid two of which were unused."

Now I do doubt that zoser will watch it.. because it really actually kinda destroys the whole gp as a generator :) Houdin explains about the gallery .. the granite that zoser keeps going on about.. now Houdin's theory is getting rather credible reviews by the egyptologists.. and he is not even a archaeologist..

Just on a side note.. the stone sarcophagus .. you make a lot of mention about it.. and so have others.. why when it was cut.. part of it was cut wrong and they restarted it.. but left the cut.. if it was part of the power generation.. do you not think they would have restarted it.. not sure if you have ever worked in a power station.. but you do need things precise..

But wait, if they needed the power plant to run their equipment as dunn says, then how did they cut the coffer before it was built?
Okay, there were other pyramids before the GP, but why do they differ so radically and completely in design, both from each other and from the GP, the all-important unified design, the design that supposedly shows it was done right the first time?

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#6692    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,308 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 February 2013 - 09:00 AM, said:

I've looked at your post.  It's a bit like the pyramid.  Empty.  Tombs were not built like that in Ancient Egypt.  There is evidence of crude underground tombs contemporary and earlier with the GP and also later (the Valley of the Kings).  This is not how the Egyptians buried their dead.  Mr O posted images of these earlier in the thread.

It's not how they constructed buildings either.  They were artistic people obsessed with the after life which they were totally compelled to describe in heiroglyphs and art.  Yet there is nothing.

Nothing fits the tomb theory.  Nothing even ties this building back to the Egyptians.  It's a total anomaly.  

It doesn't surprise me that the archaeologists support Houdin.  They have to because their funding and livelihood depends on it now.  If any other alternative theory gains credibility they will be discredited beyond belief and this awful state of denial and protectionism is what runs the world.

Unless you know this your living in a dreamworld.  I cannot believe that you are not aware of this.  It's not just a European problem, it's all over the world.  You must have come across it.

Un huh, and where and how did they bury them _after_ the early dynastic period?

You're assuming a state of cultural stasis rather than a transitional evolution as we see in this and all other aspects of ancient society on up through to the modern era.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#6693    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,848 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 09 February 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

But wait, if they needed the power plant to run their equipment as dunn says, then how did they cut the coffer before it was built?
Okay, there were other pyramids before the GP, but why do they differ so radically and completely in design, both from each other and from the GP, the all-important unified design, the design that supposedly shows it was done right the first time?

Yeh I asked that some time back, just doesn't make sense does it?  All that alleged precision cutting/polishing, that COULD ONLY have been done with power tools, that couldn't possibly have had any power, till the GP was done, and 'working'  ha-ha... yeh right!

then if it was a plant powering tools, what did they build after it? There is nothing bigger or better is there?   This is just 'another' detail the AA'ers leave out or choose not to consider in the first place.. like shed-loads of other pertinent stuff. The only recourse for them is to drag over the alleged and debunked totally, 'dendera lamps', even tho they never existed, but much soot did...

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6694    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,113 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 February 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

These guys have done their homework too.

http://www.youtube.c...&v=gLs4cWLC0n0#!

If they really had done their homework, they'd know that soot WAS found.

And why would there be soot on the ceilings if they used electrically powered lightbulbs?

"Again it’s interesting that the temple where the knowledge of this light was kept is the same one with the 100s of years of soot on the ceiling. Maybe they were trying to save on the electric bill."

http://ancientaliens...nscripts/112-2/

Edited by Abramelin, 09 February 2013 - 07:53 PM.

#6695    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

• 3,308 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 February 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

The granite box shows no evidence of construction error.  It rings to a specific note when struck.  Acoustically tuned.

Which we may assume again was achieved by whacking a great walloping hunk out of one corner, or did they allow for that when they did their measurement?

More important research:

King’s chamber and DNA

Sonic experiments performed in the King’s chamber showed that the King’s chamber has a series of acoustic resonance frequencies that correspond with perfect musical notes! The coffer inside the King’s chamber for instance has a perfect resonance frequency of 440 Hz, the ground note A, the frequency of a tuning fork.

What kind of pointless statement is that? Tuning forks come in sets.Or did he mean a "A" tuning fork? A is the most common but they come in a variety of pitches. Well guess what? The 440 standard for A isn't even a standard: http://en.wikipedia....pitch_standard)

The next thing Susan did was she fed the 60 transposed DNA frequencies into a Yamaha DX7 programmable synthesizer. The pitches were not perfect musical notes, however after a few weeks of ‘tuning’ she found that the frequencies were centered around 4 pure musical notes. The notes that she found, you guessed it, are the same resonance frequencies of the King’s chamber in the Great Pyramid!

Yeah after she tweaked them to make them fit. Note the bolded portion.

Even if this is true, we already know the brain has inborn preferences for certain geometric ideals such as the golden ratio. There's evidence to suggest similar preferences in sound. Compare and contrast: http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC3057421/

#6696    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,113 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

Occam's razor (also written as Ockham's razor, Latin lex parsimoniae) is a principle of parsimony, economy, or succinctness used in logic and problem-solving. It states that among competing hypotheses, the one that makes the fewest assumptions should be selected.

The people who believe in Zoser's ideas must have frequent nightmares about razor blades.

#6697    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,198 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

View Postzoser, on 08 February 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

I really don't think it is.  If you look at a Rolex you don't turn to someone and say look at that paper weight.

That's exactly what you lot are doing.   It's a precise analogy.

Ever considered denial by repeated evasion?

I never did understand a word you said Don.  Bless your cotton socks anyway.
You know why you do not understand a word I say Zoser ? I`ll try to ease you into this without hurting that grey matter. One must first understand Logic,and truth`s  about our world.
Ouch ! I bet the grey matter took a shocking there ? :whistle:

This is a Work in Progress!

#6698    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 4,740 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 February 2013 - 03:09 PM, said:

If you find any let us know.  Simple.
I don't need to find anything to prove your "absolute certaincy" comment is dumb.

#6699    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,848 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

View PostMyles, on 09 February 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

I don't need to find anything to prove your "absolute certaincy" comment is dumb.

reading that and then watching your avatar...hehehe..priceless combination! :w00t: :w00t: :clap: :clap:

totally agree... :tu:

Edited by seeder, 09 February 2013 - 09:02 PM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6700    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,421 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

is it possible that they were rombs, but had everything - even the murals - removed when the king's body was moved to the Valley of the Kings? So there evidence of removal from the pyramids?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6701    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,848 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 09 February 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

is it possible that they were rombs, but had everything - even the murals - removed when the king's body was moved to the Valley of the Kings? So there evidence of removal from the pyramids?

heres a good read ABOUT BONES FOUND IN THE MIDS... bolded for zoser tho probably a complete waste of my time

"Another reason why Egyptologists believe that pyramids were tombs is because the ancient Egyptian record explicitly states as much. For example, the Papyrus Abbott describes the inspection of "sepulchers of former kings" under Ramesses IX. The pyramid of 17th Dynasty Sobekemsaf II was inspected:

It was found, that the thieves had broken into it by mining work through the base of its pyramid, from the outer chamber of the tomb of the overseer of the granary of King Menkheperre (Thutmose III), L.P.H., Nebamon. The burial-place of the king was found void of its lord, L.P.H., as well as the burial-place of the great king's-wife, Nubkhas, L.P.H., his royal wife; the thieves having laid their hand upon them. The vizier, the nobles, and the inspectors made an examination of it, and the manner in which the thieves had laid their hands upon this king and his royal wife, was ascertained. [Breasted, Ancient Records of Egypt, IV.517]

Mummies

"Much has been made of the fact that of all the pyramids of Egypt that have ever been explored, never once has the mummy of a pharaoh been found within.

Mummy parts have been found in pyramids. Such discoveries include part of a mummified foot in the pyramid of Djoser; a right arm, skull fragments, and various other bones in the pyramid of Unas; an arm and shoulder in the pyramid of Teti; fragments of a mummy in the pyramid of Pepi I; mummy wrappings in the pyramid of Pepy II, and charred bones in the pyramid of Amenemhet III. In the center satellite pyramid of Menkaure, Perring and Vyse found a skeleton of a young woman in the sarcophagus within.

( wasnt there even a time the europeans used mummy powder in concoctions?  wonder where they got them from seeder)

They also found, in the main pyramid, part of a wooden coffin believed to be Menkaure's along with some mummy fragments. But never has an extant mummy been found in any pyramid, nor have any parts of a mummy been identified with certainty as those of a king.

(parts of mummies works for me!! seeder)

Lastly:

"The absence of mummies has invited all manner of odd theories about the pyramids' function. It has been claimed that they served as power plants, water pumps, astronomical observatories, sources of ill-defined "pyramid power" energy vortices, guidance beacons for alien spacecraft, and sites of mystery initiation ceremonies. In order to hold such a view, however, it is necessary to ignore the provenance of the pyramid and its place in the context of the overall pyramid complex and necropolis.

"To suppose that the pyramid's only function in ancient Egypt was as a royal tomb," wrote Miroslav Verner, "would be an oversimplification." (The Pyramids, p. 45) Alexander Badawy observed that "The main incentive in the evolution of the tomb was the fear from plunderers." (A History of Egyptian Architecture, p. 37)

It is notable that some kings had more than one tomb; indeed, some had more than one pyramid. Amenemhet III, for example, had two pyramids built for himself, one at Dahshur (containing his granite sarcophagus) and one at Hawara (containing his quartzite sarcophagus).

There is a type of tomb called a cenotaph (from the Greek kenotaphion, or literally, "empty tomb"), a symbolic false tomb never intended to be a repository for the king's actual material body. The cenotaph served every function as a real tomb, and also provided an additional location for the perpetuity of the king's funerary cult. Taking all these factors into consideration, one might be tempted to conclude that, if the pyramids were not meant to be the literal tombs of the pharaohs, they were meant to be cenotaphs, and the king's mummy was buried elsewhere.

In any case, that the pyramids were tombs is clear, and to deny this observation is to ignore a substantial body of corroborating evidence.

http://www.catchpenn...g/whybuilt.html

hehe I love posting long posts and text only links as I know zoser cant concentrate on reams of text, only videos for him.

Edited by seeder, 09 February 2013 - 10:24 PM.

#6702    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,421 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

the "pieces only" evidence supports the idea that the pyramids were emptied of their dead in order to move them to the Valley of the Kings.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
Only I will remain.

#6703    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,848 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 09 February 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

the "pieces only" evidence supports the idea that the pyramids were emptied of their dead in order to move them to the Valley of the Kings.

Precisely!  Or plundered and trashed in the process. :tu:

Had they been robbers or dead slaves, would they have been to the trouble to mummify them in the first place? and allow them to be buried in the mids? nah!

course not...

Edited by seeder, 09 February 2013 - 10:37 PM.

#6704    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,113 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 09 February 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

is it possible that they were tombs, but had everything - even the murals - removed when the king's body was moved to the Valley of the Kings? So there evidence of removal from the pyramids?

Man, you show to have an 'open mind'.

Meaning: you seek for common explanations that need some brain work, not easy unsubstantiated far out fantasies.

:tu:

Edited by Abramelin, 09 February 2013 - 10:46 PM.

#6705    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,421 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

and it sort of "pops a hole" irrespective on the tomb-y use of the pyramids on their being generators of power for dendra lights - you'd hardly leave behind bits and pieces of important peoples bodies (especially if your theology says "you body in the mortal kingdom is reflected by the your body in the spiritual one") if you've a great big lamp lighting the way.

Only I will remain.