Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Downward Spiral of The U.S.

TrePound

If they outlaw the guns , Only outlaws will have the guns. Look at Chicago, handguns have been outlawed for years in the area but we still see on average about one or two deaths by gun violence per day. Just the other day 5 people were killed by guns, gun control is a criminal's best friend. Knowing he or she can commit a crime with overpowering force against law abiding citizens not giving a F@*#& if they get indicted or not. It's not so much of gun control , it's gang control/crimininal justice and the plummeting mental health system. Take the past two mass shootings for instance(Sandy Hook , Aurora). Both of these young men were drugged up on Selective reuptake inhibitors which also can be linked in other catastrophies such as the Comlumbine shooting in '99 & thousands of other insane cases of murders or suicide murders. The rate of antidepressant use has skyrocketed nearly 400% in the United States since the late 1980s when the first SSRI's went on the market and nearly doubled since the late 1990s. How about exposing these capitalistic drug lords who are pushing all of this toxic into us. If people are so depressed and need seretonin they should get out of the house to escape the electronic prison of so called social media which also has a major impact on society. Today's Society is much more enclosed and privately tweeting, skyping , using facebook, ovoo, kik etc etc. and living in their own virtual reality which isn't all so private considering the CIA funding. And as far as POTUS who was sworn in for his seconds to "support and defend the constitution of the U.S." BullSHt! He has declared war with no authorization by congress, Forced healthcare which will increase taxes and healthcare costs, destroy new jobs, add to the national debt, burden both small and large businesses with new regulations, and violate the founding principles of a republic expressly founded to secure the blessings of liberty, illegally shipped guns to mexico(fast & furious), signing the NDAA Act in 2011, And right before the fiat currency of America crashes he's pushing to practically ban guns. The Communists are applauding Obama for all of his executive orders to infringe the 2nd amendment. Our liberties are being stripped away from us at an alarming rate . I give it to the guy, Obama is great at decieving the dumbed down population. Lie after Lie after Lie, we have so much at stake this year. The middle East is heating up and N. Korea supposovely wants to aim their missles at us again. Call me crazy , a conspiracy theorists , stupid , whatever! 1776 will Commence again! Restore and Protect our Human Rights!

• Like 4

I agree that if you have a lack of seratonin running through you, you need to find happiness, not take a pill to trick your brain into kind of thinking it should be happy.

But I don't think there are many stand offs between criminals and law abiding gun owners going on like you imply.

• Like 1

If they outlaw the guns , Only outlaws will have the guns. Look at Chicago, handguns have been outlawed for years in the area but we still see on average about one or two deaths by gun violence per day. Just the other day 5 people were killed by guns, gun control is a criminal's best friend. Knowing he or she can commit a crime with overpowering force against law abiding citizens not giving a F@*#& if they get indicted or not. It's not so much of gun control , it's gang control/crimininal justice and the plummeting mental health system. Take the past two mass shootings for instance(Sandy Hook , Aurora). Both of these young men were drugged up on Selective reuptake inhibitors which also can be linked in other catastrophies such as the Comlumbine shooting in '99 & thousands of other insane cases of murders or suicide murders. The rate of antidepressant use has skyrocketed nearly 400% in the United States since the late 1980s when the first SSRI's went on the market and nearly doubled since the late 1990s. How about exposing these capitalistic drug lords who are pushing all of this toxic into us. If people are so depressed and need seretonin they should get out of the house to escape the electronic prison of so called social media which also has a major impact on society. Today's Society is much more enclosed and privately tweeting, skyping , using facebook, ovoo, kik etc etc. and living in their own virtual reality which isn't all so private considering the CIA funding. And as far as POTUS who was sworn in for his seconds to "support and defend the constitution of the U.S." BullSHt! He has declared war with no authorization by congress, Forced healthcare which will increase taxes and healthcare costs, destroy new jobs, add to the national debt, burden both small and large businesses with new regulations, and violate the founding principles of a republic expressly founded to secure the blessings of liberty, illegally shipped guns to mexico(fast & furious), signing the NDAA Act in 2011, And right before the fiat currency of America crashes he's pushing to practically ban guns. The Communists are applauding Obama for all of his executive orders to infringe the 2nd amendment. Our liberties are being stripped away from us at an alarming rate . I give it to the guy, Obama is great at decieving the dumbed down population. Lie after Lie after Lie, we have so much at stake this year. The middle East is heating up and N. Korea supposovely wants to aim their missles at us again. Call me crazy , a conspiracy theorists , stupid , whatever! 1776 will Commence again! Restore and Protect our Human Rights!

welcome to the converstaion

• Like 3

Just saw where biden himself said more gun control will not prevent sandy hook type shootings hmmmmmmm..........Thought this event was the main reason we are all having the conversation about banning certain guns and clips.I must have been dreaming,wake me up Q i need answers lol

• Like 3

I love consistency from our VPOTUS

• Like 1

I love consistency from our VPOTUS

The man is a walking treasure trove of great thoughts,and has one of the worst cases of foot in mouth disease the world has ever known lol

• Like 2

i am not so afraid ... the question is really will it get violent... or will it go quietly .

who will get in the hot water is easy... if they struggle it will go badly for them , honestly ... relax and watch

the show .

things will get better... but first the money needs to run out , the goverment needs to colaps , all the to big to fail... need to fail hard ... some serious players need to end up in jail or dead... and alot of money needs to turn into air and disappear ....

not just hide in a bank some where... but lets see the banks go away... and all the numbers in their computers go with them ...

if key strokes made all this 17 trillion dollors....

lets see the key strokes that can make the 17 trillion dollors go away... and i want the people who held that 17 trillion dollors go away with the dollors as well... not for ever... just 10 to 20 years... put them among the dope smokers... and then let the dope smokers out...

me... pick me... pick me ( waves hand franticaly ) .... i know.... i know ....

how about we make guns illegal for all the people who do not want them to be legal...

and the rest of us can all have guns if we want them...

and the people who want goverment ... have all the goverment watching them all the time...

and the normal people do not have the goverment watching them at all , ever .

so that politiances have some one following their every move , and the cops and the military and spys all have some one watching them totaqly all the time.... like a reality show ...

but normal people never get watched , have all the guns they want ... and are just normal and stuff...

• Like 2

Nah that would make too much sense. And anyways I dont want to pay to watch that reality show. But yeah I get ya.

• Like 1

Everyone should vote to give mr biden a medal.In a day and time when our gov is full of the biggest liars and conmen in our history this goes for repubs and dems alike mr biden always tells the truth at some point no matter if he or his douche bags in crime like it or not!Think he is one of the few in washington that has a bit of a conscience hidden somewhere inside.

Everyone should vote to give mr biden a medal.In a day and time when our gov is full of the biggest liars and conmen in our history this goes for repubs and dems alike mr biden always tells the truth at some point no matter if he or his douche bags in crime like it or not!Think he is one of the few in washington that has a bit of a conscience hidden somewhere inside.

The people in power, greed wins over conscience, so they do immoral things without common sense to further their agendas. Instead of doing the right and smart thing, they do the wrong thing that divides this country, the reason is that they want to protect themselves more than Americans. If they actually listen to Americans about these issues, they wouldn't need security or secret service or the military to protect them.

The number of people screaming bloody murder in social media is so much more then those supporting these recent policy driven changes its absurd to think the people are happy with whats going on.

• Like 1

And as far as POTUS who was sworn in for his seconds to "support and defend the constitution of the U.S." BullSHt! He has declared war with no authorization by congress, Forced healthcare which will increase taxes and healthcare costs, destroy new jobs, add to the national debt, burden both small and large businesses with new regulations, and violate the founding principles of a republic expressly founded to secure the blessings of liberty, illegally shipped guns to mexico(fast & furious), signing the NDAA Act in 2011, And right before the fiat currency of America crashes he's pushing to practically ban guns.

1. he did not declare war, he maintained, I'm assuming you mean Libya, according to the War Powers act.

2. Congress passed the Affordable Care Act. It was signed by the president. It will create jobs. Reduce healthcare costs. Many businesses already cover healthcare. Why doesn't yours? It has nothing to do with liberty. And there have been fewer regulations in the past 4 years than previous.

3. NDAA's are signed yearly for decades.

4. no unfortunately he is not practically banning anything. And could not if he wanted. That would require a law from Congress.

1. he did not declare war, he maintained, I'm assuming you mean Libya, according to the War Powers act.

He didnt declare war? By who's standards? When you drop bombs on people, you have declared war. Where in the WPA does it say you can bomb people who are no threat to your country??? You are trully a pathectic sheep.

3. NDAA's are signed yearly for decades.

Yet this is the first year where its written that the president gets to play king and kill who ever he wants when ever he wants, and doesnt have to explain himself what so ever.

• Like 4

Why argue with the guy Preacher. Hes delusional and doesnt care about his own freedoms. Hes never gonna care about another persons freedom.

Why argue with the guy Preacher. Hes delusional and doesnt care about his own freedoms. Hes never gonna care about another persons freedom.

No doubt. The only reason I respond to him at all anymore, is for folks who might be sitting on the fence with subjects like these. Dont want him influancing such people without seeing the truth.

• Like 3

I hear that. I cant say Ive seen anyone else post so much opinion not backed up with any evidence. I mean this is UM. Your suppose to be able to support your opinion to an extent. Otherwise it might as well come out of the horses ass

• Like 2

I've said the same damn thing before preacherman. His words must be countered with reason.

• Like 2

He didnt declare war? By who's standards? When you drop bombs on people, you have declared war. Where in the WPA does it say you can bomb people who are no threat to your country???

No, the president cannot declare war as you well know. He entered the US into an "armed conflict". Actually "declaring war" is a very different thing. Sure the people on the ground don't see any difference but from a legal standpoint they are different things. The WPA limits the presidents power to do this. Libya was a case of humanitarian help.

No, the president cannot declare war as you well know. He entered the US into an "armed conflict". Actually "declaring war" is a very different thing. Sure the people on the ground don't see any difference but from a legal standpoint they are different things. The WPA limits the presidents power to do this. Libya was a case of humanitarian help.

That was not the intention of the WPA it was enacted after Pearl Harbor for use in direct threats to the United States. Libya was an illegal act of aggression by the POTUS despite its "humanitarian" shell game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Powers_Act_of_1941

• Like 1

As FDR put it so well, the President can wage war, but he cannot declare war. A simple truthful statement.

But the action in Libya recently was unsupportable IMO. Obama has never met a war he doesn't like, and as one might expect, and like others before him, he has never been to war. He's never been shot at or seen his friend die.

But he sure gets into that C-in-C thingy, ya know?

What's funny is they have him shooting skeet these days, doing the manly thing. LOL

Edited by Babe Ruth
  • Like 1

As FDR put it so well, the President can wage war, but he cannot declare war. A simple truthful statement.

But the action in Libya recently was unsupportable IMO. Obama has never met a war he doesn't like, and as one might expect, and like others before him, he has never been to war. He's never been shot at or seen his friend die.

But he sure gets into that C-in-C thingy, ya know?

What's funny is they have him shooting skeet these days, doing the manly thing. LOL

Good points. How many presidents have actually served let alone served in war? Heck, if there were any how many of them were wartime presidents?

About the skeet, you know how every time O speaks they say it's his Reagan moment or his Lincoln moment? Guess this is his Theodore Roosevelt moment. Teddy was a mans man. Obama is just a man by technicality.

• Like 2

If there is no difference on the ground, then there is no difference. These little "legal loopholes" are just ways to get around the constitution. The WPA doesnt say anything about humanitarian help. It can only be used if America is facing a direct threat. We werent. His actions are treason.

• Like 4

His actions are treason.

I really don't think you know what that word means.