Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Are You Wearing Right Now?

ouija ouija

^ ^ :lol: umm ...... the purple and that yellow are bedazzling ....... but then there are the SPOTS too ..... I feel a headache coming on.

You're a brave woman, that's for sure!

lol

that's nothin'

at least i matched that day. i pride myself on my eclectic pajama fashions. my neighbors look forward to the outfit of the day in summer, because i also garden in my pajamas

• Like 3

falconable shirt, grey with thin purple pink white and black stripes, grey calvin cline slacks, bed &stu boots, in other words stupid work crap I wouldn't be caught dead in any place but work. :no:

mmmmmm ....... :mellow:

'smart-casual' can be ....... *reminds self this is a family site* ...... I like the sound of the shirt :)

A Morbid Angel T-shirt, short jeans, and black boxers :)

why would you wanna start topic like that knowing that most if not All guys will answer " wearing nothing " ? :D

That's true, but right now I'm wearing something!

Edited by Mnemonix

right now i am wearing (keep in mind that i am outside in my patio and it's snowing)

brown and red checked flannel pants

fuscia tank top

thick black sock and isotoner slippers

long sleeved purple shirt

orange fleece vest with black collar

long white robe

heavy fleece grey zip up hoodie

white fleece blanket over legs and feet

and my glasses

Edited by JGirl

I like JGirls PJs - she looks like Easter.

I'm currently wearing dark blue jeans, Black long sleeved shirt and a brown sweater. One of those housecoat/sweater things, I know there's a word for them but I can't think of it. It's long and has a belt.

I also have grey fingerless gloves on because I'm freezing, but my feet are bare. :P Now that I think of it, it's pointess wearing these gloves because my fingers are the coldest part of my hands.

• Like 3

Keep posting, JGirl! I'm pleased to hear someone is wearing as many layers as me ...... I'm fed-up with all these people in nothing but 'T-shirt & shorts'! :lol: (Or in Simbi's case, just the T-shirt ..............)

• Like 1

right now i am wearing (keep in mind that i am outside in my patio and it's snowing)

brown and red checked flannel pants

fuscia tank top

thick black sock and isotoner slippers

long sleeved purple shirt

orange fleece vest with black collar

long white robe

heavy fleece grey zip up hoodie

white fleece blanket over legs and feet

and my glasses

It's snowing in BC??? Lucky!! how far north of Vancouver? Edited by OverSword

It's snowing in BC??? Lucky!! how far north of Vancouver?

it's not snowing anymore - just a skiff today

i'm in the interior of bc - kamloops

Keep posting, JGirl! I'm pleased to hear someone is wearing as many layers as me ...... I'm fed-up with all these people in nothing but 'T-shirt & shorts'! :lol: (Or in Simbi's case, just the T-shirt ..............)

yeah summer's a long way off here.

Funny. I'm wearing red boxers. And that's it but I'm tumbled under the covers. When I get cold I go under the covers. But then I get too hot from the clothes. So then I have to put back on all the clothes. Every time I get out of the bed. Very sensitive to tags and seams under the covers. Walking around it kind of goes away. So under the covers. I wear just the boxers.

But getting up I'll put on my snowflake flannel pajama bottoms. My bra, my long sleeved sheer black knit top, then my "The Dude Abides tee shirt" then a flannel button down top. And then my slipper socks. I always have to find those under the covers.

Then I wander in a get a cup of cocoa. I'll come back and strip down to everything but the boxers. And get back under the covers. I am weird. I know. LOL

Funny. I'm wearing red boxers. And that's it but I'm tumbled under the covers. When I get cold I go under the covers. But then I get too hot from the clothes. So then I have to put back on all the clothes. Every time I get out of the bed. Very sensitive to tags and seams under the covers. Walking around it kind of goes away. So under the covers. I wear just the boxers.

But getting up I'll put on my snowflake flannel pajama bottoms. My bra, my long sleeved sheer black knit top, then my "The Dude Abides tee shirt" then a flannel button down top. And then my slipper socks. I always have to find those under the covers.

Then I wander in a get a cup of cocoa. I'll come back and strip down to everything but the boxers. And get back under the covers. I am weird. I know. LOL

i can relate so i guess i'm weird too!

i don't get under the covers in bed, but i bundle up in layers to sit outside. i find the air too thick indoors in the winter so i spend as much time as possible on the patio. whenever i come in i have to unlayer myself and pile it all at the door so i can relayer to go back out with my tea or whatever.

For some reason now I can't stop thinking about breasts.......

i can relate so i guess i'm weird too!

i don't get under the covers in bed, but i bundle up in layers to sit outside. i find the air too thick indoors in the winter so i spend as much time as possible on the patio. whenever i come in i have to unlayer myself and pile it all at the door so i can relayer to go back out with my tea or whatever.

Ah so chronic layering is a more common thing than I thought! :)

Pale blue fleck woolly polo neck jumper, dark blue skinny jeans, nice warm fluffy socks and furry ankle boot slippers... not exciting I know but it's freezing here :passifier: . Ask me next week when I'm off to a friends party :P Fun thread Ouija :tu:

Edited by Star of the Sea
  • Like 2

summer here so wearing my husbands jocks, orange tank top and mushroon coloured kimono.

Oh, I'd love a pair of bloomers where did you find them Oh wisest waffler?

I found mine from the Camden market (London) I bought my other pair off a website ages ago (I can't remember the name of the website) And I saw some pink ones recently in a charity shop

My Moschino "Pills" black t-shirt, Cabelas cargo shorts, Hoka One One Stinson Evo shoes, and Blancpain "Chronograph" -- virtuality. I'm about to go for my walk.

Love the people who give the brand name of every item ! :clap:

• Like 1