Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Californians are currently being disarmed!

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#91    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,047 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:56 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 07 February 2013 - 12:55 AM, said:

Things are getting extremely tense in California... If they can get away with this, what makes you think they are going to stop there? It is a overwhelming liberal state, so they are heading in the direction of complete disarment.

Your paranoia is astounding. and extremely gullible.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#92    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:57 AM

http://jonathanturle...nd-of-the-free/

welcome to the forums ND

#93    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,487 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:59 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 07 February 2013 - 02:14 AM, said:

I will be back on later, I got to take my mother down to the emergency room. Her foot is swelling and she is having trouble controlling her blood pressure.

Hope your Mom is ok.

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

#94    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,598 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:02 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 07 February 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

http://jonathanturle...nd-of-the-free/

welcome to the forums ND

I wonder what the founding fathers would make of that list. My bet is that they would be loading their muskets.

#95    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,381 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

The raids were, and are, lawfuly conducted(with warrants) to disarm convicted felons and state-certified mentally ill people of guns.

Plain and simple.
Any problem with that?

To suggest that law-enforcement is just randomly busting through houses and confiscating legal weapons is rediculous.

#96    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,047 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:52 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 07 February 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

welcome to the forums ND

there is no limit to stupid conspiracy nuts.

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 07 February 2013 - 03:02 AM, said:

I wonder what the founding fathers would make of that list. My bet is that they would be loading their muskets.

they would put it where it belongs - using that list to wipe their rears.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#97    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

Looks like you all have been having some fun on this subject lol,im going to sit this one out i really dont know what to say haha

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#98    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,798 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:10 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 07 February 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

They cant realistically take guns away from gangs. Thats the reason why gangs are what they are.
Loud hailer "we have a warrant".
SWAT team goes in - probably via tank.
Gang members die.
Illegal weapons seized.
Everyone happy.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#99    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

Meanwhile the old lady is being kicked down for getting too close by who..the cops.

#100    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,432 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

And when some child is killed during a drive by everyone complains about the gangsters having weapons and shooting up the public streets. So, when the cops try and take the guns away from the gangsters people complain about that as well? Something just  doesn't add up here.

Personally, I have no problem with the concept of disarming criminals.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#101    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• 2,080 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

View PostLilly, on 07 February 2013 - 11:00 AM, said:

And when some child is killed during a drive by everyone complains about the gangsters having weapons and shooting up the public streets. So, when the cops try and take the guns away from the gangsters people complain about that as well? Something just  doesn't add up here.

A lot of Americans don't want anything to change, they just want to nag about everything until infinity.
Conspiracy theories are simply too addicting and give ppl the idea they know more than the average joe, making them feel important...because they fail to make anything real out of themselves.

#102    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

View PostLilly, on 07 February 2013 - 11:00 AM, said:

But then everyone sweeps these under the carpet ....

Sean Bell shooting

Patrick Dorismond

Johnny Gammage

Rodney King

Abner Louima
(I guess he doesnt count .They only sodomized him)

Ousmane Zongo

Jean Charles de Menezes

BART Police shooting of Oscar Grant

Mark Duggan

Shooting of Trayvon Martin

Amadou Diallou

And these are just the ones that made the news.
I,personally witnessed about 30 cops,shoot a school teacher,to death.
She was in an extenuating circumstance ,but one guy with a six shooter,and 30 cops with bullet proof vests on,do not ALL have to open fire on one guy,when a civilian was in the line of fire. Ask her family how they feel about cops and guns ,as they sued,and lost .

Oh and,my partner and I were also in the line of fire. There were bullet holes FROM THE COPS,in the ambulance.
If a bullet had hit our main oxygen tank ,we would have been blown up .
Yeah really

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 07 February 2013 - 11:41 AM.

Miss me?

#103    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:49 AM

And,cops shoot civilians ,and one another ,ALL THE TIME .They just don't media blitz it like they do with everything else,to brainwash the public into being afraid of big bad black guys ,and guns ...oww ahhh .
Cops rape,kill,brutalize ,commit pedophilia .
Hey,one guy wanted to kill and eat girls . No one remembers these things. Half these guys shouldnt pass their psychological tests either ,and yet we willingly give them guns and a badge and an ego to go with them .
I have no doubt cops doing these disarmings are no better ,and probably use excessive force ,but it never makes the news,because they're protected for protecting the presidents Grande dream .

http://www.policemag...endly-fire.aspx

I'm not saying some of these people shouldn't be disarmed ,but that article says 20,000 felons need guns taken away .
That seems a bit ,exaggerated  ....lol
Oh and,how ,as in HOW DO THEY KNOW ,a gun owner now has a psych history ,given its doctor patient privileged information ?
A doctor can still lose their license for giving that info out,even the police ,unless there's a sudden waiver of this law,and every psych patient is now a possible mass murderer.
Ask anyone on this forum ,if they have a diagnosis of being bi polar ,if its ok for their doctor to call the cops on them,and have their guns confiscated ,as I don't believe there are 1000s of newly diagnosed psych patients with guns,and the doctor knows they have a gun,and calls the cops .
I would love to know how they figured those out. And again ,the public swallows the bull**** whole .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 07 February 2013 - 11:54 AM.

Miss me?

#104    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• 2,080 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:00 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 07 February 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

And,cops shoot civilians ,and one another ,ALL THE TIME .They just don't media blitz it like they do with everything else,to brainwash the public into being afraid of big bad black guys ,and guns ...oww ahhh .
Cops rape,kill,brutalize ,commit pedophilia .
Hey,one guy wanted to kill and eat girls . No one remembers these things. Half these guys shouldnt pass their psychological tests either ,and yet we willingly give them guns and a badge and an ego to go with them .
I have no doubt cops doing these disarmings are no better ,and probably use excessive force ,but it never makes the news,because they're protected for protecting the presidents Grande dream .

Lol, you're going on and on about police officers not deserving guns after extensive training but you seem to be in favor for anybody else to just get one. Ridiculous.

I'm not saying some of these people shouldn't be disarmed ,but that article says 20,000 felons need guns taken away .
That seems a bit ,exaggerated  ....lol
Oh and,how ,as in HOW DO THEY KNOW ,a gun owner now has a psych history ,given its doctor patient privileged information ?

How would you know the cops who carry guns aren't qualified, with your - again- non based insinuations like you know it all - again- .

Half these guys shouldnt pass their psychological tests either ,and yet we willingly give them guns and a badge and an ego to go with them .

Whatever Simbi, you can't even connect the dots in your own logic. And you expect to be what? taken seriously or something?

A doctor can still lose their license for giving that info out,even the police ,unless there's a sudden waiver of this law,and every psych patient is now a possible mass murderer.
Ask anyone on this forum ,if they have a diagnosis of being bi polar ,if its ok for their doctor to call the cops on them,and have their guns confiscated ,as I don't believe there are 1000s of newly diagnosed psych patients with guns,and the doctor knows they have a gun,and calls the cops .
I would love to know how they figured those out. And again ,the public swallows the bull**** whole .

Ohhh simbi simbi simbi, you still can't help yourself can you.
I guess things will never change.

Luckily most ppl don't swallow your bs, cuz it's just nasty how you keep going on and on.

#105    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

Theres this fun episode playing out in the Thin Blue Line for us Conspiracy Nuts to drool over. And its even current.

http://ktla.com/2013.../#axzz2KBdrOHIU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users