Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Common doomsday is not occurring on 21/12/20

dchaitanya

Every day is a dooms day for one or the other somewhere in the world, with no exception on the basis of caste, creed, religion or region. But, no Pundit, either scientific or mythological, in this world is able to predict accurately the Common Dooms Day for the mankind. The 21/12/2012 Dooms Day is the chaos created by the ‘Mayan’ Calender counting that began in 3114 BC that will end on 21/12/2012 with the end of 13 baktuns i.e. 5,125 years and confusion spread by some ancient Sumerian scripts that are said to have mentioned a dangerous planet called Nibiru would ditch the earth on 21/12/2012 to erase the human race on Earth.

But, according to Ancient Secret ‘Vedic scripts’, ‘Srutis and ‘Smritis’ common Dooms Day is certainly not on 21/12/12, because now it is ‘Kali yuga’ Part-1 (‘Pradhama pada’ means First Part ) is running and 5,100 years elapsed out of total of 1,08,000 years of Part-1 (Pradhama pada) in ‘Kali yuga’, and still 1,02,900 years are remaining for completion of Part-1 of ‘Kali yuga’. There are three (3) more such parts in Kali yuga, each Part constituting 1,08,000 years. The total of four parts constitutes 4,32,000 years for ending of entire ‘Kali yuga’. Apart from 1,02,900 pending years of Part-I, the remaining period of three Parts have to be completed which constitute total of 4,26,900 more years out of the entire span of 4,32,000 years for ending of ‘Kali yuga’, that means COMMON DOOMS DAY for end of human beings on this Earth, comes only after 4,26,900 more years as per the Ancient Indian Vedic Knowledge.

I would make you to understand this calculation in better way by describing here what was mentioned in Ancient Vedic Knowledge belonged to Jambudweepa (Jambu Island) i.e. present day INDIA about the Cosmic periods of this Divine Universe and its relation to human life on Earth.

Due to one complete roation of Earth around the sun for 360 days or 12 months one year is occurring. Such 4,32,000 years constitutes ‘Kali yuga’ (the Yuga that is presently running). Before the Kali yuga, there existed ‘Dwapara Yuga’ (the period in which Lord Sri Krishna existed), which existed for 8,64,000 years. Prior to that period ‘Treyta Yuga’ (the peiod in which Lord Sri Rama existed) existed for 12,96,000 years. Even before it, there existed ‘Krita Yuga’ (the period of Vedic Gods, Prajapathis, and popular demons) for 17,28,000 years.

All the above said four ‘Yugas’ together is called as one ‘Mahayuga’ having a period of 43,20,000 years. Seventy One (71) ‘Maha Yugas period is equivalent to one ‘Manvantaram’ i.e. a period ruled by one ‘Manu’ (Sub-Creator and Ruler of the Universe). One Thousand (1,000) ‘Maha Yugas’ are equivalent to one ‘Kalpa’ i.e. 432,00,00,000 years. One ‘Kalpa’ is equivalent to one day time for ‘Brahma Dev’. That one day time of Brahma Dev is called as ‘Vudaya kalpa’. The same period of night time i.e. sleeping period of Brahma Dev is called as ‘Kshaya Kalpa’. That means one ‘Vudaya Kalpa’ (one day time) and one ‘Kshaya Kalpa’ (one night time) of ‘Brahma Dev’ is equivalent to 864,00,00,000 years, i.e. one entire day for ‘Brahma Dev’. Such 360 days are one year for ‘Brahma Dev’. (Calculate this enormous period for yourself). That ‘Brahma Dev’ would exist for One Hundered such years.

Ever since the genesis of this Universe six (6) such ‘Brahama Devs’ had born and ended. Now it is the seventh ‘Brahma Dev, called as ‘Chaturmukha Brahma Dev’, is existing in this enarmous Cosmic Universe. Even for this present ‘Chaturmukha Brahma Dev’ out of his 100 years life span 50 years have completed and now 51st year is running for him. Of his past 50 years, Six Manus i.e. 1) Swayambhu, 2) Swaarochita, 3) Vuttama, 4) Taamasa, 5) Raivata, 6) Chakusha had ruled the Universe (Earth is only a tiny part of this Universe) each for Seventy one (71) ‘Maha Yugas’ period and ended. Now it is Seventh Manu called ‘Vaivasvata Manu’ is ruling this Universe. His longevity is for a period of Seventy one (71) Maha Yugas. Now it is 28th out of 71 Maha Yugas is running and in this rotation Kali Yuga period’s Part-1 is running.

So, now there is no need to panic and run from mountain to mountain, fearing that Common Dooms day is going to wipe out the entire living beings on this earth on 21/12/12. But one thing can not be ruled out, partial destruction to some parts of the Globe, most likely to the middle parts of the Globe, may occur afterwards of 21/12/2012, extending to next year’s first half, either by hitting of earth by some extra-terrestrial bodies or by other natural disasters. By dchaitanya.

Yes, Pro. T., cool post. But the date of 21/12/20 in the title, makes no sense (unless you're talking about 8 years from now?).

Hey, dchaitanya. Nice to meet you. :) Maybe get a hold of a moderator and get the title changed.

• Like 1

lol hasina i was just thinking thank goodness he arrived with this news just in time! i was concerned we were going to have to go on without an endtime date after next week.

well if an old pease of paper says so it must be true..... :whistle:

I just wanted to say, as Jesus predicted, many false prophets would come along, and it seems some of them have claimed "X date will be the end of the world."

However, the Bible says nothing in regards to the end of the world, just the end of this wicked system of things.

Take care everyone.

Hi and welcome to UM..

cool post.

Hi and welcome to UM..

cool post.

Thank u Prof.T for your welcome gesture.

Yes, Pro. T., cool post. But the date of 21/12/20 in the title, makes no sense (unless you're talking about 8 years from now?).

Hey, dchaitanya. Nice to meet you. :) Maybe get a hold of a moderator and get the title changed.

Thank you Likely Guy, for your Finding. Yes it must be 21/12/12. If edit option is available I will correct it.

well if an old pease of paper says so it must be true..... :whistle:

Thank u Doctor Manhattan for the comment. Information provided is from very very ancient sources.

I just wanted to say, as Jesus predicted, many false prophets would come along, and it seems some of them have claimed "X date will be the end of the world."

However, the Bible says nothing in regards to the end of the world, just the end of this wicked system of things.

Take care everyone.

Thank you 'Insaniac' for the comment. The information provided in my article is from very ancient sources prior to the period of Jesus Christ. Very very long time is still there for complete destruction and new creation.

Take care everyone.

Doesn't take jesus to predict false prophets....

False prophets existed and exist all the times, every where. Even prior to Bible there existed other ancient divine sources of knowledge. I agree as Bible said the wicked system of things would end one day. But, If humans themselves turn wicked there would be end for them too, if not immediate after some time.

Considering false prophets have led many people astray, I tend to think it does.

What I'm saying is - only those who study Gods Word will be able to truly understand a false prophet when they see one. When you've studied what Christ taught about true Christian's, it's much easier to pick out false Christian's and sometimes, false prophets who claim to be Christian's.

(False prophet = somebody claiming to have the gift of prophesying and naturally claims to be sent from, usually, the God of the Bible for monetary gain. In other words, a fraud.)

The average person seems to just have a hunch, or suspicion, that something is out of order in regards to people that proclaim an 'end of the world' scenario.

Take care, ImaginaryNumber1.

Thank u Doctor Manhattan for the comment. Information provided is from very very ancient sources.

LOL, your not familiar with sarcasm are you? maybe you should learn about it, as you will find alot of comments laced with it on UM.