Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was i abducted by aliens? Photo evidences!

wondersforlife

Hi everyone!

This other day something really strange happened to me. I dont have a single memory of this event but im gonna try cut it short and simple of what i know so far.

I was opening my cellphone like always and i checked my photo album! And what i found on my photo album was very scary. I found 100-200 blurry photos with weird colors and lights on my phone. I checked the time these pics were taken and they were taken 2.40-2.50 the night before. What is really scary is that i fell asleep 1.00 and didnt take any photos with my phone that night!! I scrolled through all the photos that i had and found particulary one scary. It was like a blurry cloud and two large eyes staring through some sort of pink, purple light two large pupils!!.

What did they do to me?? Was I awake and maanged to take some random photos up there that i cant remember taking or aam i going insane?

Take a look at the partical photo and my album of all the random shots. Give me alogical explanation so i can let go of this.

I attached the staring eyes pics below and didnt manage to upload the album pic

post-155926-0-32995800-1435056018_thumb.

Edited by wondersforlife

looks like someones cellphone camera went off in their pocket lol

• Like 3

looks like someones cellphone camera went off in their pocket lol

I dont sleep with the cellphone in my pocket i put it on the table next to the sofa. But maybe this was a technical issue?

We have someone here who may be able to answer your questions.

He is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to photography.

He may just mosey by when he has the time.

graphics-snoopy-855089.gif

Anyway welcome to UM.

But most of all - good luck :tu:

I dont sleep with the cellphone in my pocket i put it on the table next to the sofa. But maybe this was a technical issue?

most likely. my smartphone takes random pictures all the time. stupid apps now all have control over your camera and contacts and stuff. Most likely just the government spying on you ;)

• Like 4

2 eyed, 1 eared, alien purple people eater?

• Like 6

We have someone here who may be able to answer your questions.

He is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to photography.

He may just mosey by when he has the time.

graphics-snoopy-855089.gif

Anyway welcome to UM.

But most of all - good luck :tu:

That's awesome I was wondering if I was the only person thinking he might be a good guy for the job.

That is strange looking, I can almost see a outline of a head. Have no clue as to why this is on your phone. Could someone be pulling a prank on you?

Welcome to UM.

• Like 1

53240592.jpg Edited by MissJatti
  • Like 3

Hi everyone!

This other day something really strange happened to me. I dont have a single memory of this event but im gonna try cut it short and simple of what i know so far.

I was opening my cellphone like always and i checked my photo album! And what i found on my photo album was very scary. I found 100-200 blurry photos with weird colors and lights on my phone. I checked the time these pics were taken and they were taken 2.40-2.50 the night before. What is really scary is that i fell asleep 1.00 and didnt take any photos with my phone that night!! I scrolled through all the photos that i had and found particulary one scary. It was like a blurry cloud and two large eyes staring through some sort of pink, purple light two large pupils!!.

What did they do to me?? Was I awake and maanged to take some random photos up there that i cant remember taking or aam i going insane?

Take a look at the partical photo and my album of all the random shots. Give me alogical explanation so i can let go of this.

Stick around, I want to see the 100-200 photos please.

Doesn't look like anything special to me. I'm not sure aliens would be taking selfies during an abduction.

• Like 2

Hi everyone!

- 100-200? you can't give us an exact number or even get it within 10?

- Did they all look like the attached?

- Were they all the same or different?

My phone takes pics in my pocket all the time. It has a icon that is swipe-able on the locked screen. I regularly go through and delete them.

I actually know a lot of people who sleep with their phone, but I've not heard of any who take sleep-photos....

That picture does not even remotely look like an alien. It looks like a picture was taken at night while the lens was moving quickly, to produce a blur. Where are the rest of the pictures? Additionally, 100-200 is a pretty huge range. How many did it take? Even if you can't post them here, host them to a public Google Drive or Dropbox folder and link it. It won't take more than ten minutes to set up.

• Like 1

That picture does not even remotely look like an alien. It looks like a picture was taken at night while the lens was moving quickly, to produce a blur. Where are the rest of the pictures? Additionally, 100-200 is a pretty huge range. How many did it take? Even if you can't post them here, host them to a public Google Drive or Dropbox folder and link it. It won't take more than ten minutes to set up.

The other pics are just blurs. Some are white blurry some pink not much to see really. This was theone out of all of them that scared me. Its almost like im laying down and trying to take photos of them without remembering it. But like many said here this might just be some sort of phone glitch?

But hypothetically if i was abducted by aliens. What did they do to me???

The other pics are just blurs. Some are white blurry some pink not much to see really. This was theone out of all of them that scared me. Its almost like im laying down and trying to take photos of them without remembering it. But like many said here this might just be some sort of phone glitch?

They didn't do anything because you weren't abducted by aliens. This picture in NO WAY implies any abduction.

Unless you want me to just start making stuff up, in which case I'd say that they turned your stomach purple while playing "All Around the Mulberry Bush" with your toes which they detached and then reattached.

• Like 3

Do you want us to use our imaginations?

http://oi59.tinypic.com/14wcfa8.jpg

Here is a screen shot from my album

For the people that asked for more pics.

Okay so your phone took a bunch of pictures of a set of purple drapes, or purple bedsheets, or purple cloth, and you decided you were abducted by aliens?

... :hmm:

Welcome to UM.

...and oh....by the way...how old are you?

Thanks Astra and Shouldthisexist, for the recommendation! (At least, I'm hoping you meant me...)

I'd be very, very happy to help, but will initially offer no opinion, for reasons that I will explain after...

OP, please post the ORIGINAL unedited, unresaved image/s so we can look at it/them properly. Preferably, please post all or a range of the images somewhere like Flickr or any photosharing service, but make sure the images are the originals. Not cropped, not resaved, not stripped of EXIF data.............

WHEN that happens I shall return... (I shall also return if the request, which I note has already been made and pretty much ignored, continues to be ignored for more than a few days..)

Also, what model phone was it?

I thank you, OP, in anticipation of the original images... :)

• Like 4

I fail to see the link causal between a phone camera with hundreds of unexplained blurry photos and extra-terrestrial beings abducting the OP overnight for whatever reason. What am I missing?

• Like 2