Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Did Illuminati Down The Titanic, Twin Towers?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• The wonders of life are too interesting to be conservative. To think life is conservative, is the definition of crazy.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:25 AM

The Titanic was Unsinkable, yet it sank... The Twin Towers were the Mountains at the centre of the financial world, yet it collapsed.  What did the Titanic and the Twin Towers have in common? They both had powerful, influencial, rich people where many of them perished. Is it possible that the sinking of the Titanic was intentional and the destruction of the Twin Towers held a different purpose. It is my theory that the ones that stand to benefit from these tragedies are the usual suspects. With the deaths of so many powerful, influencial, rich people, many posts of power were left for the taking. It is my theory that the Illuminati in both cases quickly deployed themselves into the vacant posts of power... A reshuffling of the deck if you will. In both cases a war quickly took place, and a world financial crisis occurred. So much more to mention, but you get the point. This is Chess, not checkers...

#2    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,562 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:34 AM

View PostFirestone66, on 28 January 2013 - 05:25 AM, said:

...Is it possible that the sinking of the Titanic was intentional and the destruction of the Twin Towers held a different purpose...

I have to ask for some evidence of your theory. If you can't provide that, then your theory will probably be relegated to, 'what if?'.

#3    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,510 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:43 AM

I dont recall a World Financial Crisis arising from the sinking of the Tatannic? Neither do I recall White Star Line describing the Titannic as "Unsinkable"

#4    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,620 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:25 AM

View Postkeithisco, on 28 January 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

I dont recall a World Financial Crisis arising from the sinking of the Tatannic? Neither do I recall White Star Line describing the Titannic as "Unsinkable"

Does "as far as it is possible to do so, these two wonderful vessels are designed to be unsinkable" count?

#5    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:52 AM

POPULAR

I thought it was an iceberg in the titanics case. There was a steel thing where the best steel became too expensive and some less then "ideal" steel was used in building the ship. But Im still blaming the iceberg.

The iceberg as far as I know was not a member of the illuminati but they are sneaky about there membership.

#6    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,397 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 28 January 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

The iceberg as far as I know was not a member of the illuminati but they are sneaky about there membership.

Ok, this made me literally lol... :D

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan
"I'm tired of ignorance held up as inspiration, where vicious anti-intellectualism is considered a positive trait, and where uninformed opinion is displayed as fact." - Phil Plait
"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." - H. L. Mencken

#7    picerjamo

picerjamo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

The iceberg as far as I know was not a member of the illuminati but they are sneaky about there membership.Posted ImagePosted Image

#8    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,956 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

The Illuminati control iceburgs now? Man they're sounding more and more like the right team to back. They've got all the cool toys.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#9    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,883 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

It was a remote controlled iceberg.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#10    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,956 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

Most impressive. Wonder if they have an online ordering site...

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#11    pallidin

pallidin

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,865 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

The illuminate DID exist, and, to some small exent, still does.

However, it shoud be noted that the extraordinary financial independence of Arabian oil-bearing nations effectively put the illuminate on a serious "back-burner"

With such indigenous wealth, they really have no desire to bring-in European out-sider's to control their money.

Times have changed.

#12    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,397 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 28 January 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

It was a remote controlled iceberg.

Oh come on... back then they barely had radio let alone the ability to covertly install a remote control system on an iceberg...  :rolleyes:

I'd heard about a guy who knew someone who read a story about it in the papers at the time that the iceberg was piloted by a terrorist who'd lived in a cave most of his life but had trained in an iceberg simulator and had also piloted smaller, less complicated icebergs... :yes:

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan
"I'm tired of ignorance held up as inspiration, where vicious anti-intellectualism is considered a positive trait, and where uninformed opinion is displayed as fact." - Phil Plait
"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." - H. L. Mencken

#13    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,594 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

Of course they're responsible. They're responsible for everything that goes wrong anywhere in the world. We aren't responsible for ANYTHING.

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. ~ Aristotle

#14    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

View PostFirestone66, on 28 January 2013 - 05:25 AM, said:

The Titanic was Unsinkable, yet it sank... The Twin Towers were the Mountains at the centre of the financial world, yet it collapsed.  What did the Titanic and the Twin Towers have in common? They both had powerful, influencial, rich people where many of them perished. Is it possible that the sinking of the Titanic was intentional and the destruction of the Twin Towers held a different purpose. It is my theory that the ones that stand to benefit from these tragedies are the usual suspects. With the deaths of so many powerful, influencial, rich people, many posts of power were left for the taking. It is my theory that the Illuminati in both cases quickly deployed themselves into the vacant posts of power... A reshuffling of the deck if you will. In both cases a war quickly took place, and a world financial crisis occurred. So much more to mention, but you get the point. This is Chess, not checkers...
Posted Image
ReShUfFlInG ThE DeCk? YoU DaRn rIgHt iT'S NoT ChEcKeRs cAuSe cHeSs hAs cArDs, RiGhT? wHaT AbOuT AlL AcCiDeNtS BeFoRe mAjOr wArS? WeRe tHe iLlUmInAtI InVoLvEd eVeRyWhErE?! NoT My eVeRyThInG!

Edited by Hasina, 28 January 2013 - 06:32 PM.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#15    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,469 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

Of course it was a government conspiracy because only the government had professional iceberg drivers capable of maneuvering large icebergs in 360 degree circles in under 3 minutes or drive icebergs at a rate of 10 miles per minute at 3 mph in under 45 seconds.

Further evidence was that a molten iceberg in a liquid state was found in the ocean, so what's the problem???

Edited by skyeagle409, 28 January 2013 - 09:00 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users