Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 3 votes

Strange noises in Canada


  • Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#1    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:in between

  • The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:25 AM

It,s happening again. I have to admit I've heard it too here in Windsor Ontario Canada last summer. There are multiple reports worldwide recently about these strange sounds coming out of nowere. What could it be? Please don't tell me about the magnetic field making them. That is stoopid. It started to be heard and therefore documented since 2004

http://www.huffingto..._n_3845343.html


I've watched over 50 similar  recordings on youtube  from all over the globe and all are exactly the same

Edited by qxcontinuum, 31 August 2013 - 04:32 AM.


#2    coolguy

coolguy

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:east islip , new york

  • Star trek rules

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:56 AM

It can be harp


#3    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,870 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:57 AM

Sounds like a old siren of some sort.
Some of the older videos are clear hoaxes and I maintain, as I did in the older thread and as mention in the article, that they had the trumpet audio from Red State edited into their videos. Some others are siren sounds. Or bigfoot, I guess.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#4    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:in between

  • The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:59 AM

I thought of it, you are referring to HAARP probably

I,ve personally heard this noise in Windsor Ontario. Not so louder but identical


#5    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,870 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:59 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 31 August 2013 - 04:56 AM, said:

It can be harp

No. It can't. Unless you mean a harp? An old out of tune harp that sounds like an old siren played over a PA system?

For you see, the research outfit known as HAARP operates out of Alaska and does absolutely nothing that would create this sort of sound and is completely benign, despite what some like to claim.


Edit: I wish people would stop bringing up HAARP. The same information is just ignored again and again.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 31 August 2013 - 05:02 AM.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#6    Codemonger

Codemonger

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 140 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

  • "I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people" - Isaac Newton

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:17 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 31 August 2013 - 04:59 AM, said:

No. It can't. Unless you mean a harp? An old out of tune harp that sounds like an old siren played over a PA system?

For you see, the research outfit known as HAARP operates out of Alaska and does absolutely nothing that would create this sort of sound and is completely benign, despite what some like to claim.


Edit: I wish people would stop bringing up HAARP. The same information is just ignored again and again.

Yes of course, because none of these research programs funded by the US Air Force, US Navy and DARPA would have any impact on anyone, ever ...

Research at the HAARP includes
  • Plasma line observations
  • Stimulated electron emission observations
  • Gyro frequency heating research
  • Spread F observations (blurring of ionospheric echoes of radio waves due to irregularities in electron density in the F layer)
  • High velocity trace runs
  • Airglow observations
  • Heating induced scintillation observations
  • VLF and ELF generation observations[6]
  • Radio observations of meteors
  • Polar mesospheric summer echoes (PMSE) have been studied, probing the mesosphere using the IRI as a powerful radar, and with a 28 MHz radar, and two VHF radars at 49 MHz and 139 MHz. The presence of multiple radars spanning both HF and VHF bands allows scientists to make comparative measurements that may someday lead to an understanding of the processes that form these elusive phenomena.
  • Research on extraterrestrial HF radar echos: the Lunar Echo experiment (2008).[7][8]
  • Testing of Spread Spectrum Transmitters (2009)
  • Meteor shower impacts on the ionosphere
  • Response and recovery of the ionosphere from solar flares and geomagnetic storms
  • The effect of ionospheric disturbances on GPS satellite signal quality
  • Producing high density plasma clouds in Earth's upper atmosphere[9]
source: http://en.wikipedia....esearch_Program

BTW I think the noise is a train.


#7    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,870 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:38 AM

View PostCodemonger, on 31 August 2013 - 05:17 AM, said:

Yes of course, because none of these research programs funded by the US Air Force, US Navy and DARPA would have any impact on anyone, ever ...

Research at the HAARP includes
  • Plasma line observations
  • Stimulated electron emission observations
  • Gyro frequency heating research
  • Spread F observations (blurring of ionospheric echoes of radio waves due to irregularities in electron density in the F layer)
  • High velocity trace runs
  • Airglow observations
  • Heating induced scintillation observations
  • VLF and ELF generation observations[6]
  • Radio observations of meteors
  • Polar mesospheric summer echoes (PMSE) have been studied, probing the mesosphere using the IRI as a powerful radar, and with a 28 MHz radar, and two VHF radars at 49 MHz and 139 MHz. The presence of multiple radars spanning both HF and VHF bands allows scientists to make comparative measurements that may someday lead to an understanding of the processes that form these elusive phenomena.
  • Research on extraterrestrial HF radar echos: the Lunar Echo experiment (2008).[7][8]
  • Testing of Spread Spectrum Transmitters (2009)
  • Meteor shower impacts on the ionosphere
  • Response and recovery of the ionosphere from solar flares and geomagnetic storms
  • The effect of ionospheric disturbances on GPS satellite signal quality
  • Producing high density plasma clouds in Earth's upper atmosphere[9]
source: http://en.wikipedia....esearch_Program

BTW I think the noise is a train.



No ill effects, no. HAARP doesn't even produce a 100th of the energy that we are bombarded with on a daily basis from cosmic radiation.

Also, I know full well who funds HAARP and the research they do.

You scared of radio observation of meteors? Think that will have a negative effect on you? That damn evil HAARP....


Edit: I'm not going to rehash old HAARP arguments with people that are afraid of science. I've done this dance already.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 31 August 2013 - 05:39 AM.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#8    Codemonger

Codemonger

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 140 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

  • "I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people" - Isaac Newton

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:10 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 31 August 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

No ill effects, no. HAARP doesn't even produce a 100th of the energy that we are bombarded with on a daily basis from cosmic radiation.

Also, I know full well who funds HAARP and the research they do.

You scared of radio observation of meteors? Think that will have a negative effect on you? That damn evil HAARP....


Edit: I'm not going to rehash old HAARP arguments with people that are afraid of science. I've done this dance already.

The Cosmic radiation argument lmao ... Ya I heard this same type of argument years ago when the fukushima nuclear reactor took a dump.

Nothing to rehash, I'm not interested in arguing, just the facts. NO, you do not know full well the research they do at the HAARP facility - Why on earth would the military share that information with you ? Are you some sort of special scientist ? Have they contracted you out ?

I smell BS.

-----

Imaginarynumber1 definition of the military:

http://www.military....s-overview.html

  • Rescue operations
  • Medical assistance in impoverished areas
  • Food & humanitarian relief
  • Security at embassies and other locations
  • Policing in volatile areas
  • Natural disaster relief
  • Law enforcement
  • Piracy and drug interdiction
  • Knit sweaters
  • Fly kites
  • Pillow Fights
  • Plant delicate flowers
Codemongers definition of the military:
  • Blow S!#t Up!
So tell me again, what is HAARP for exactly ? ... nevermind ... wiki tells us everything we need to know.

BTW I think that noise is industrial based along with the one in Windsor, I don't think it is a big deal.


#9    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,870 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:14 AM

*
POPULAR

View PostCodemonger, on 31 August 2013 - 06:10 AM, said:

The Cosmic radiation argument lmao ... Ya I heard this same type of argument years ago when the fukushima nuclear reactor took a dump.

Nothing to rehash, I'm not interested in arguing, just the facts. NO, you do not know full well the research they do at the HAARP facility - Why on earth would the military share that information with you ? Are you some sort of special scientist ? Have they contracted you out ?

I smell BS.

-----

Imaginarynumber1 definition of the military:

http://www.military....s-overview.html

  • Rescue operations
  • Medical assistance in impoverished areas
  • Food & humanitarian relief
  • Security at embassies and other locations
  • Policing in volatile areas
  • Natural disaster relief
  • Law enforcement
  • Piracy and drug interdiction
  • Knit sweaters
  • Fly kites
  • Pillow Fights
  • Plant delicate flowers
Codemongers definition of the military:
  • Blow S!#t Up!
So tell me again, what is HAARP for exactly ? ... nevermind ... wiki tells us everything we need to know.




Posted Image

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 31 August 2013 - 06:15 AM.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#10    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:in between

  • The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:35 AM

It can't be a train. It is very different. It does sound like a trumpeth or a blow instrument. While i was in windsor it seemed to come from the sky. In the same time the sky seem to be cloudy every time it occurs. It must be somethingelse naturaly.
There is an update online. Apparently in Terrace Bc all citizents have heard it. They are commenting on numerous similar videos on youtube


#11    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:in between

  • The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:43 AM

Look this is the official declaration of a mayer about these noises
http://www.ctvnews.c...leford-1.758275

Apparently the government in Ottawa was asked already a few times to investigate the source of these noises

Ohh wow and here is one for the noise i've heard in windsor wth?

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...zug-island.html

Edited by qxcontinuum, 31 August 2013 - 06:45 AM.


#12    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:51 AM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 31 August 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

Look this is the official declaration of a mayer about these noises
http://www.ctvnews.c...leford-1.758275

Apparently the government in Ottawa was asked already a few times to investigate the source of these noises

Ohh wow and here is one for the noise i've heard in windsor wth?

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...zug-island.html

It should be obvious that the sounds are real.  The question is what are they?  If they were not real they would not have been reported so widely around the world.

Like everything else there will be hoaxes.  Expect that.  Good investigators will learn to differentiate.
  • Trudy U


Tuesday, June 4th, 11 pm

I live in a suburb of Vancouver, British Columbia.
At the time noted above, I took my dog out for a quick walk before bed.

Guys, I am not crazy, I have held down the same good job for over 15 years. And standing in that dead quiet cul-de-sac (over a mile away from any heavy traffic) I heard the following:

A low, roaring sound that grew in intensity that was then overlapped by a metallic sound - like holding a bunch of silverware in your hand and passing it back and forth, hand to hand.

Followed by a popping sound, something like two pieces of hardwood being clapped together and finally the sound of a low low deep trumpet or oboe. Very, very much like the sound they used in Tom Cruise's War of the Worlds.

I heard these sounds repeat 4 or 5 times. I could not pinpoint where they were coming from. Above me, below me, or at shoulder height. They were coming from.....everywhere.

I was afraid and ran into the house.

This was not: the sound of trains banging together, a airplane, a truck, construction (one person said perhaps it was construction -at 11 pm at night).

I don't think it is aliens,or Gabriel's horn sounding the End of Times. But these sounds have been happening all over the world for the past 4 years.

They are coming from somewhere and mean something. I think we will eventually find out - sooner rather than later.


http://www.cbc.ca/ne...ace-sounds.html


Edited by zoser, 31 August 2013 - 07:56 AM.

Posted Image


#13    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

    Mainly Spherical in Shape

  • Member
  • 25,122 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:there

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:08 AM

Does anyone want to bring the Reptilians into this?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


:cat:


#14    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

    Mainly Spherical in Shape

  • Member
  • 25,122 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:there

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 31 August 2013 - 06:14 AM, said:

Posted Image
this is a lolgif I agree with. it's really the only thing that one can say.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


:cat:


#15    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

    Mainly Spherical in Shape

  • Member
  • 25,122 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:there

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:17 AM

* From the vid of it on you Tube, well, it sounds very much like large pieces of metal being moved about  I don't believe "solar radiation" or any of these more imaginative explanations that people suggest.
* or necessarily ET, for that matter.

the question is though, why did the person videoing seem to be the only one that noticed it? Surely if it was that loud everyone would be out in the streets gawping at the sky?

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh, 31 August 2013 - 08:30 AM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


:cat:





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users