Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

China wants 5% of Ukraines land


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:53 AM

http://rt.com/busine...ture-lease-267/

The Chinese plan to lease 5 percent of Ukraine’s total land to grow crops may be nothing more than a pipe dream. Ukrainian officials say they know nothing of the deal, reported in a Chinese newspaper over the weekend.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#2    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

    Unsuitable for large vehicles

  • Member
  • 24,842 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:there

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

Well, as long as they want to pay a reasonable rate for doing so, rather than taking it over by force ..
Does it mean that it would actually become Chinese territory? That might make for an interesting kettle of fish. :su

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


Posted Image


#3    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,550 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:14 AM

And so it begins.
Next they'll want 5% of Australia's mineral wealth.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#4    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 25 September 2013 - 10:14 AM, said:

And so it begins.
Next they'll want 5% of Australia's mineral wealth.

Hey...we live in Capitalism, dont we?

Big Bad Voodoo

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#5    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

    Mean as Hell

  • Member
  • 2,355 posts
  • Joined:04 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney

  • I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:39 AM

They need to stop making babies and free land they illegally occupy (i.e.Tibet and Xinjiang).

We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell

- Oscar Wilde

#6    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

View PostBlack Red Devil, on 25 September 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

They need to stop making babies and free land they illegally occupy (i.e.Tibet and Xinjiang).

They stoped. And if others countries gave up theirs illegally occupied territories then China will too.

Big Bad Voodoo

edit: When China occupied Tibet?

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo, 25 September 2013 - 10:50 AM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#7    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

    Mean as Hell

  • Member
  • 2,355 posts
  • Joined:04 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney

  • I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

View PostBig Bad Voodoo, on 25 September 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

They stoped. And if others countries gave up theirs illegally occupied territories then China will too.

Big Bad Voodoo

edit: When China occupied Tibet?

Well according to your article they haven't stopped enough, have they?  Add that 60% of the population in China lives under the poverty line and there you have it.  The communist party in China is a self regulated capitalist dictatorship, hell bent on fulfilling it's power hungry ego at the expense of anyone or anything that gets in its way.  The only reason it has had a dream economical run in the last decade or so (only for the selected party members) is because it has usurped the majority of it's population into poverty through slave labor.

The fact there are other illegal occupations and oppressions in the world doesn't justify Chinese occupation of Tibet.

Edited by Black Red Devil, 25 September 2013 - 11:10 AM.

We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell

- Oscar Wilde

#8    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

View PostBlack Red Devil, on 25 September 2013 - 11:06 AM, said:

Well according to your article they haven't stopped enough, have they?  Add that 60% of the population in China lives under the poverty line and there you have it.  The communist party in China is a self regulated capitalist dictatorship, hell bent on fulfilling it's power hungry ego at the expense of anyone or anything that gets in its way.

The fact there are other illegal occupations and oppressions in the world doesn't justify Chinese occupation of Tibet.

Sure, but we dont see in media how Israel need to return land to Palestinians or Brittish to Argentinians. Wheel of time cant be turn backward, Otherwise you will need to abandon Sydney.
My advice to you to google BRIC. If you dont understand it, I will gladly explain it to you.
So yes they are politcly Communists and economicly Capitalists. But we dont discuss about democracy, or we do?

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#9    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

http://en.wikipedia....eas_Territories

Free Gibraltar!

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo, 25 September 2013 - 11:18 AM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#10    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

    Mean as Hell

  • Member
  • 2,355 posts
  • Joined:04 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney

  • I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:29 AM

View PostBig Bad Voodoo, on 25 September 2013 - 11:11 AM, said:

Sure, but we dont see in media how Israel need to return land to Palestinians or Brittish to Argentinians. Wheel of time cant be turn backward, Otherwise you will need to abandon Sydney.
My advice to you to google BRIC. If you dont understand it, I will gladly explain it to you.
So yes they are politcly Communists and economicly Capitalists. But we dont discuss about democracy, or we do?

Oh OK, please explain BRICS to me, LOLOL.  The occupation of Tibet happened in 1951, not 2000 or 200 years ago but, overall, I agree "partially" with your point.  If injustices, occupations and oppressions have happened in the past, why should we pick on China?  My problem is the CURRENT ethnic cleansing that is occurring due to the occupation.  In your opinion we should just ignore this, shrug our shoulders and say, "this has happened in the past, so what?"  Don't think so.

We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell

- Oscar Wilde

#11    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

    Mean as Hell

  • Member
  • 2,355 posts
  • Joined:04 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney

  • I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

View PostBig Bad Voodoo, on 25 September 2013 - 11:14 AM, said:


Somehow your rationality is missing some logical connections.  People in Gibraltar aren't being ethnic cleansed and have voted to stay under Britain.  Same with the Falklands.

Next?

We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell

- Oscar Wilde

#12    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

View PostBlack Red Devil, on 25 September 2013 - 11:29 AM, said:

Oh OK, please explain BRICS to me, LOLOL.  The occupation of Tibet happened in 1951, not 2000 or 200 years ago but, overall, I agree "partially" with your point.  If injustices, occupations and oppressions have happened in the past, why should we pick on China?  My problem is the CURRENT ethnic cleansing that is occurring due to the occupation.  In your opinion we should just ignore this, shrug our shoulders and say, "this has happened in the past, so what?"  Don't think so.

Then if you know about BRICs you shouldnt wrote non senses. Like poverty. In China middle class is strong and wide spread. Numbers of millionaires increases. Savings increases.
Im not aware of current ethnic cleansing.

Big Bad Voodoo

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#13    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:37 AM

View PostBlack Red Devil, on 25 September 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

Somehow your rationality is missing some logical connections.  People in Gibraltar aren't being ethnic cleansed and have voted to stay under Britain.  Same with the Falklands.

Next?

Lol.

Big Bad Voodoo

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#14    Black Red Devil

Black Red Devil

    Mean as Hell

  • Member
  • 2,355 posts
  • Joined:04 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney

  • I would if I could
    But I can't, so I won't

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

View PostBig Bad Voodoo, on 25 September 2013 - 11:35 AM, said:

Then if you know about BRICs you shouldnt wrote non senses. Like poverty. In China middle class is strong and wide spread. Numbers of millionaires increases. Savings increases.
Im not aware of current ethnic cleansing.

Big Bad Voodoo

I'm writing nonsense??  What planet have you landed on lately, LOL?  I pointed out to you that over 60% are living under the poverty line.  You know how much that is?  $1.25 a day (World Bank estimation).  A large percentage of the remaining 40% are just over the poverty line.  In summary, there is no "middle class" in China.  The rich are super rich (communist party members no doubt) and then there are the poor.

Here about Tibet.  Inform yourself before spouting nonsense.

We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell

- Oscar Wilde

#15    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

    High priest of Darwinism

  • Member
  • 9,582 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostBlack Red Devil, on 25 September 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

I'm writing nonsense??   In summary, there is no "middle class" in China.  

Yes you are. Bolded is non sense.

Big Bad Voodoo

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users