Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did i astral project or was close to?

silentemperor

Occurred to me was this morning. My first time, just read about it 2 days ago. And it was i believe because I had this urge past 2 days to astral project, and see for myself the unknown. Now It started ,I was in a hall, it closest resembled a basket ball court, but it was plain, with huge windows above, there were few people about a dozen and half i believe. suddenly if i remember well, there was a fight to begin, and i was one of the fighter, but the strange part was i wasn't wearing any boxing or wresting cloths, rather tucked light blue shirt and black pants, and my hair was combed and well. then i suddenly got the urge to try what i wanted to do here, lucid dreaming, though i immediately, got the sense that i was dreaming, I shouted that 'I am the king of my dreams' exactly what i did 7 years back when i was 12, suddenly everything disappeared and i felt myself in my bed, but this time with a vibrating or shacking sensation, i was vibrating really fast, and my body felt, light, though i wanted to leave my body and see what would happen, fear overcame me, and i just kept shaking and shaking, for what i believe what a minute add or subtract a little. then i woke up wondering what had just happened. Was I successful?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• silentemperor

• Podo

• Lenore Graves

• SabrinaChan

Sounds like a pretty vivid lucid dream, that's all.

• Like 1

Occurred to me was this morning. My first time, just read about it 2 days ago. And it was i believe because I had this urge past 2 days to astral project, and see for myself the unknown. Now It started ,I was in a hall, it closest resembled a basket ball court, but it was plain, with huge windows above, there were few people about a dozen and half i believe. suddenly if i remember well, there was a fight to begin, and i was one of the fighter, but the strange part was i wasn't wearing any boxing or wresting cloths, rather tucked light blue shirt and black pants, and my hair was combed and well. then i suddenly got the urge to try what i wanted to do here, lucid dreaming, though i immediately, got the sense that i was dreaming, I shouted that 'I am the king of my dreams' exactly what i did 7 years back when i was 12, suddenly everything disappeared and i felt myself in my bed, but this time with a vibrating or shacking sensation, i was vibrating really fast, and my body felt, light, though i wanted to leave my body and see what would happen, fear overcame me, and i just kept shaking and shaking, for what i believe what a minute add or subtract a little. then i woke up wondering what had just happened. Was I successful?

Sounds like you had a case of sleep paralysis and some particularly vivid dreams. The shackling sensation can easily be caused by sleep paralysis.

yeah could be, it felt so real, I was just reading about the vibration stage in AP, but ain't sure about it.

• 1 month later...

It sounds like you went right into lucid dreaming, became conscious and then started the first step of astral projection, but woke up. You'll get it if you keep trying.