Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Starchild Skull

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:04 PM

View Post1963, on 05 April 2010 - 01:24 AM, said:

"Hubristic"!.Yes!..That is an exellent word,...To describe a person that would claim to know that a hypothetical being(or Alien,in this case),  ..could NOT resemble or have a similar DNA to a human being, and could not therefore copulate!!....Bare in mind.. that the difference between our stance on the Starchild is that where you say....Impossible!.. I say....Improbable!!..I think that we should draw a closure on this particular part of the debate!!   :tu:

think about the number of animals on this earth we are able to mate with, to actually produce sufficient offsrping. think of any?
now why would an ET being be able to impregnate one of us? we cant even really produce anything on our own planet.

the truth is out there....

#32    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

• Nothing is worse than active ignorance. - Goethe

Posted 05 April 2010 - 05:24 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 05 April 2010 - 03:04 PM, said:

think about the number of animals on this earth we are able to mate with, to actually produce sufficient offsrping. think of any?
now why would an ET being be able to impregnate one of us? we cant even really produce anything on our own planet.

I know right? Unfortunately, 1963 doesn't seem to realize that.

I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone to just sit there and agree with me, that's not their job. -Margaret Thatcher

#33    Scouser

Scouser

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:26 PM

If Aliens did come down and mixed with us Humans, i don't think they just came down and raped us.  They could have been very advanced genetic egineers!

For all we know, they might not even have a penis. :lol:

#34    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

• 15,163 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:30 PM

View PostScouser, on 05 April 2010 - 06:26 PM, said:

If Aliens did come down and mixed with us Humans, i don't think they just came down and raped us.  They could have been very advanced genetic egineers!

For all we know, they might not even have a penis. :lol:

well, according to abductees, the "greys" dont have genitalia. and those abductees do report artificial insemination, and taking eggs/sperm etc. and yeah, IF, some ET race bread with us, i assumed it would involve genetic manipulation, and not a glass or whine with barry white.

#35    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,602 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:30 PM

Mulder,

I never realized you were into such things!!!

You perv!!!

I had a buddy in the agricultural fraternity at UGa that used to claim that every spring he'd go out back to the goat herd and weed out the ones that looked like him using a ball peen hammer.

Harte

Edited by Harte, 06 April 2010 - 05:31 PM.

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#36    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

• 15,163 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:07 PM

bahahah
dont judge me!

#37    danydandan

danydandan

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

• Deus iudex est meus

super omnes familia

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:44 PM

View PostHarte, on 06 April 2010 - 05:30 PM, said:

Mulder,

I never realized you were into such things!!!

You perv!!!

I had a buddy in the agricultural fraternity at UGa that used to claim that every spring he'd go out back to the goat herd and weed out the ones that looked like him using a ball peen hammer.

Harte
Poor goats

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

#38    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

• Nothing is worse than active ignorance. - Goethe

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:05 AM

View Postdanydandan, on 06 April 2010 - 11:44 PM, said:

Poor goats

And bestiality makes its appearance in UM. Had to happen at some point. All the argumentative tension...

I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone to just sit there and agree with me, that's not their job. -Margaret Thatcher

#39    samspade

samspade

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

L  Pye starchild skull work seems interesting at his site  http://www.starchildproject.com/

on his site i see he is trying to get 100,000 signatures this month on a petittion
to whitehouse to help support his research.
heres link for those interested in signing.  http://wh.gov/VzQA  

Edited by samspade, 06 February 2013 - 10:10 PM.

#40    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,672 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:55 AM

View Postsamspade, on 06 February 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

L  Pye starchild skull work seems interesting at his site  http://www.starchildproject.com/

on his site i see he is trying to get 100,000 signatures this month on a petittion
to whitehouse to help support his research.
heres link for those interested in signing.  http://wh.gov/VzQA  

A petition.

Why didn't I think of that to help force research that would prove the existance of our Past Basset Masters?! Surely the amount of people who want something to be true alters the nature of reality to make it true!

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users