Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muslim man sentenced to life in jail after

chemical-licker

Muslim man sentenced to life in jail after killing his German-born wife because she was 'too independent'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...l#ixzz0OkSuBGRo

A Muslim asylum seeker has been sentenced to life in prison after killing his German-born wife because she was 'too independent', a court in Germany heard today.

The 27-year-old Kurdish man, identified only as Onder B, was found guilty today of stabbing his wife in the eyes, beating her with a billiard cue and then running over her in his car.

:blink: I mean i wanted to do this to my sister a few times but actually acting out on it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• __Kratos__

• Cadetak

• Pseudo Intellectual

Muslim man sentenced to life in jail after killing his German-born wife because she was 'too independent'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...l#ixzz0OkSuBGRo

A Muslim asylum seeker has been sentenced to life in prison after killing his German-born wife because she was 'too independent', a court in Germany heard today.

The 27-year-old Kurdish man, identified only as Onder B, was found guilty today of stabbing his wife in the eyes, beating her with a billiard cue and then running over her in his car.

:blink: I mean i wanted to do this to my sister a few times but actually acting out on it.

Holy crap the guy took murder to a whole new level there. Poor women. I hope they treat him like the bitcch he is in jail. Oh I bet he will like that alot. I hope is butt is sore till the day someone shanks him.

Make sure its not solitary. I wana see how Bubba will react to THIS guys "independence" from women for the rest of his life..

Aren't Muslims cool?

Not all Muslims are like this so why don't you stop generalizing. Of course that is something your incapable of.

Aren't Muslims cool?

they sure are. :D

Not all Muslims are like this so why don't you stop generalizing. Of course that is something your incapable of.

I'm not generalizing, but you can't deny that these "honor killings" are as common among Muslims as McDonalds in America.

So... if he is an asylum seeker, can he be sent back to his own country for a trial? Is he not really a citizen yet?

I hope he rots in jail! I hope he feels the pain he has brought to his wife.

Poor woman and her family! These things make me so mad!

Ugh!!

What a disgusting specimen of humanity. I will not EVER condone a form of religious belief that allows another human being to be considered 'property' and have no rights.... especially in this day and age.

These losers give normal and peace-loving Muslims a bad name.... I really do wish the ones who can't possibly agree with something like this would stand up and say so more often.

It makes you wonder if these men get involved in these extremist factions because they have such an inferiority complex that it helps them feel like a "real man". :rolleyes:<_<

I really do wish the ones who can't possibly agree with something like this would stand up and say so more often.

There been a few, I've read their accounts in the Crypto section.

What a disgusting specimen of humanity. I will not EVER condone a form of religious belief that allows another human being to be considered 'property' and have no rights.... especially in this day and age.

These losers give normal and peace-loving Muslims a bad name.... I really do wish the ones who can't possibly agree with something like this would stand up and say so more often.

It makes you wonder if these men get involved in these extremist factions because they have such an inferiority complex that it helps them feel like a "real man". :rolleyes:<_<

Thanks for your post. As a muslim I hope that this idiot gets a real man in jail who is going to treat him as his property.

Btw. I learnd to live with the guilt of being a muslim = terrorist as indicated by many.

Well, if you follow Muhammad, you have to be somewhat... evil (or maybe that's too strong a word).

Well, if you follow Muhammad, you have to be somewhat... evil (or maybe that's too strong a word).

Yes, why don't you re-phrase? Let's not refer to the tenets of an entire belief systems followed by millions around the world as "somewhat evil".

Yes, why don't you re-phrase? Let's not refer to the tenets of an entire belief systems followed by millions around the world as "somewhat evil".

Well, if you consider pedophilia evil, then you consider Islam evil, because Mohammad married a six year old and had sex with her when she was nine; this of course being the man who led the perfect life according to Muslims.

But of course, let's not single out the Muslims. If Islam is evil then Christianity is certainly evil too.

Well, Muhammad was a war-lord, a pedophile, a rapist, and killed many innocent people for no good reason (eg ordered his men to stone a mother for having premarital sex). I'm sure many people who identify themselves as Muslim aren't evil, but how can they condone such acts? How can anyone follow the religion of such a man?

Well, if you consider pedophilia evil, then you consider Islam evil, because Mohammad married a six year old and had sex with her when she was nine; this of course being the man who led the perfect life according to Muslims.

But of course, let's not single out the Muslims. If Islam is evil then Christianity is certainly evil too.

Well, Muhammad was a war-lord, a pedophile, a rapist, and killed many innocent people for no good reason (eg ordered his men to stone a mother for having premarital sex). I'm sure many people who identify themselves as Muslim aren't evil, but how can they condone such acts? How can anyone follow the religion of such a man?

The reason we don't single them out or refer to them as evil is because, as grown-up, intelligent, adults, we can discuss a topic without going out of our way to antagonize people who have based their religious faith on those people.

And before you go judging people (fictional or otherwise), for their actions, be careful that you are not judging a person of a different era and culture with standards thousands of years removed from the one they lived in. That is the height of ethnocentricty.

Facts are wrong to bring up? :blink:

I never want to see another US questioning thread EVER on UM then.

It's not hard to piece together this guys actions to his religion. Islam hates women and keeps them as subhumans that should be obeying men as property, not actual human beings that feel and think. Muhammad himself beat his one wife, captured and raped repeating another, raped a 9 year old girl, approved of slavery and raping those slaves and so on. It's a long pattern of hatred that still is alive and strong today.

Facts are wrong to bring up? :blink:

I never want to see another US questioning thread EVER on UM then.

It's not hard to piece together this guys actions to his religion. Islam hates women and keeps them as subhumans that should be obeying men as property, not actual human beings that feel and think. Muhammad himself beat his one wife, captured and raped repeating another, raped a 9 year old girl, approved of slavery and raping those slaves and so on. It's a long pattern of hatred that still is alive and strong today.

Yes some of that is because of the lax interpretations of the scripture. But its also the current culture of most muslim countries NOW.

Thousands of years ago women led prayers in many parts of the middle east, thousands of years later, women are often segregated from the men.

What happened in that thousand or so years... hmm, crusades/wars/political upheval/MAJOR rifts in the religion...

We can argue these points.

However, there's one thing that MUST be made clear.

There is no SINGLE following of islam.

The gross generalizations you make are akin to comparing hardcore evangelicals to quakers. Sure, they all love them some jesus, but only one of those groups bomb abortion clinics.

Yes some of that is because of the lax interpretations of the scripture. But its also the current culture of most muslim countries NOW.

Thousands of years ago women led prayers in many parts of the middle east, thousands of years later, women are often segregated from the men.

What happened in that thousand or so years... hmm, crusades/wars/political upheval/MAJOR rifts in the religion...

We can argue these points.

However, there's one thing that MUST be made clear.

There is no SINGLE following of islam.

The gross generalizations you make are akin to comparing hardcore evangelicals to quakers. Sure, they all love them some jesus, but only one of those groups bomb abortion clinics.

No single following sure. But you can't ignore what's written as the recited word of their god, actions of muhammad and the actions of muslims throughout history. Which aren't all that great.

As for quakers, they don't bomb abortion clinics but they do follow the bible which says genocide, rape, and such are acceptable. But sure... At least they don't bomb abortion clinics. :hmm:

The morality of such things is a deep question and just can't be ignored. I watched Inglourious Basterds this weekend, are jews wrong in thinking all nazis are evil despite the fact they willfully follow Hitler and his teachings or are they a wee bit justified in their distaste of nazis?

It's ideas and willful following of those ideas that make people bad. If I stated that I hate black people because I'm white, would you just accept that to not offend my views or would you just flat out call me an idiot with the facepalm picture of Picard under it? I would expect nothing less. Some ideas are just bad and the fashionable model in today's world that gives religion a free pass regardless of what hateful, vile and demeaning stuff is preached and even shockingly respect, when any other idea of the political or philosophical background can be openly discussed freely.

Edited by __Kratos__

No single following sure. But you can't ignore what's written as the recited word of their god, actions of muhammad and the actions of muslims throughout history. Which aren't all that great.

As for quakers, they don't bomb abortion clinics but they do follow the bible which says genocide, rape, and such are acceptable. But sure... At least they don't bomb abortion clinics. :hmm:

I can like the song tom sawyer without liking rush.

The whole thing about faith is that its a PERSONAL thing. yes, his actions were vile, yes, hes not a good role model... but who are you to say that ALL muslims must do as he does or else they aren't real muslims?

Do all quakers rape and commint genocide? Do a majority? No. Idiot.

I think it has more to do with the culture then the religion. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the Islamic religion or text tells their followers to carry out such actions. Like many Christian sects(although not nearly as extreme) and the Bible intrepations it can be taken in a horribly wrong way.

Either way can we really blame the religion? After all it is just a bunch of fantastical stories in an ancient book. The core problem has always bin the weakness of the people.

I can like the song tom sawyer without liking rush.

The whole thing about faith is that its a PERSONAL thing. yes, his actions were vile, yes, hes not a good role model... but who are you to say that ALL muslims must do as he does or else they aren't real muslims?

Do all quakers rape and commint genocide? Do a majority? No. Idiot.

Cept he's the guy that invented it and therefore a huge central figure.

Never said they did. They support it instead through their faith as their god to their belief has done it.

I think it has more to do with the culture then the religion. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the Islamic religion or text tells their followers to carry out such actions. Like many Christian sects(although not nearly as extreme) and the Bible intrepations it can be taken in a horribly wrong way.

Either way can we really blame the religion? After all it is just a bunch of fantastical stories in an ancient book. The core problem has always bin the weakness of the people.

Well the religion's hatred of women surely didn't help in the least bit with the focus so much on man being in charge just because he's got a third leg leading him to believe he was better then her.

Edited by __Kratos__

The thing is, people forget that Muhammad (pbhn) was in fact a fundamental extremist muslim.

It's not like he founded the religion, it's not like he's the very definition of the religion.

edit..

Just read wiki apparently he was the founder.. and is very definition of the religion..

er sorry...

Edited by Bill Hill