Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien invasion hoax hinted for Olympics

Rumours and conspiracy theories are abound in the run up to the London 2012 Olympic Games.

There could be a false flag UFO alien invasion during the London Olympic games this summer, if rumors on the Internet are to be believed.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Maybe this is why Iran is apparently building flying saucers lol

• Like 2

meh......maybe that's a conspiracy to make more people interested in the stupid olympics?? Or is London the first city that posted the event in the intergalactic sports event calender?

One might almost suspect a desperate publicity stunt by LOCOG...

been reading alot lately on this, flaseflag and bring in marshal law.

also people have been linking it to project bluebeam.

i cant see it happening, shame though!

"According to the theory, nefarious earthly interests would use holography to stage a mock UFO invasion, in order to drum up support for increased military funding."

Well, it couldn't be the Cameron government that's behind it, then, the way that the bumbling buffoons are continually cutting the armed forces left, right and centre. Frankly, if Nefarious Interests did try some stunt to drum up support for increased military funding, I'd be right behind them.

What, no quote from Nick Pope....

:D

I think it's safe to say that he is .. baffled..

• Like 2

:D

I think it's safe to say that he is .. baffled..

I was scrolling down through the posts looking for this... I was nearing the end thinking to myself "Oh goodie, I get to say it this time!" but nooooo, you just had to beat me to it!

Curses! Foiled again! <_<

:P

• Like 4

Sounds like nonsense to me, too many paranoid people about with too much time on their hands to think this stuff up :no:

• Like 1

I don't understand how people can believe in something as ridiculous as Project Blue Beam. Fake alien invasion, a message from god, etc..

• Like 1

Sounds like they are just trying to get people interested in their documentary film. Didnt nick pope mention something about this? He must have a producer credit in said documentary...

UFO's, Lame. More than likely if something was to happen, it would be some other kind of false flag. Just another excuse to go to war, or to further some political agenda, nothing new. The establishment could spin a holographic UFO in any way they see fit, and the masses would eat it up regardless, just like everything else.

Rapture at the Olympics anybody? I'll throw down a dollar and take that bet. Anybody else want in? :D

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

You guys didnt get the notice I bet ? THe Mayans Bob-Sledg team is going to appear during the opening Ceremonys And take the Entire Royal Family off to the Mothership for some well needed DNA research ! They said in there press release that " Its well time we corrected our early mistakes here on Earth"

Later they will compeat in the Toss,Jump,and rip the competitors Hearts out event . Only a few countries seem to be signed up for this one ?

Well It should be a Blast ! 2012 sure Looks like the YEAR to BE There or Be Square.

Rapture at the Olympics anybody? I'll throw down a dollar and take that bet. Anybody else want in? :D

Oh, we've already been promised that, the number of times Lord Coe or someone from the Government has promised an Unbelievable experience.

i think a holographic alien invasion is much more likely then a real alien invasion. What would be the motive? Find an enemy of the entire world and you have the key to global governance.

In fact, if the UN wanted a perfect excuse to impose its rules on democratically elected governments/presidents, i couldn't think of a better way.

Not that i think it will happen, just thinking out loud

The best thing about this prediction is that its so close...

Can we all meet back here after the Olympics to discuss further (12 Aug 2012).

My stance on any Alien appearance (false flag holographic or real)....... Its not going to happen.

i dont get how people believe this stuff. they probably force themselves to believe this stuff to escape from normal everyday life

i dont get how people believe this stuff. they probably force themselves to believe this stuff to escape from normal everyday life

ITs easy ! THey all watch way too much CNN,ABC,CBS, NBC, BBC,YAK,SMACK, ECT !

Did Nick Pope not say something about this already?

Yes, he did - when you put together the DailyFail and Nick Pope - the truth will be outed..

When asked about why they would appear, he said:

On their arrival it is difficult to say what they would do: explore, help or destroy...

So he appears to be.. baffled.. :D

The fact that there would be thousands of people at the various events, all carrying cameras, and all bored between events, and that there would be a multitude of things flying over the games, including advertising blimps, camera choppers, flypasts, RC flying cameras, birds, insects etc was not worthy of comment or discussion, apparently.

And it is us debunkers that don't have open minds?

Anyway, I for one, welcome our new sport-loving overlords. Discus, I'd suggest, is the one to watch..

Edited by Chrlzs
  • Like 1

Even a faked alien invasion would make the olympics worth watching!

You know ... an alien invasion skit foiled by the Doctor would make for a memorable opening or closing ceremony.

• Like 1

i think a holographic alien invasion is much more likely then a real alien invasion. What would be the motive? Find an enemy of the entire world and you have the key to global governance.

In fact, if the UN wanted a perfect excuse to impose its rules on democratically elected governments/presidents, i couldn't think of a better way.

Who are they? These Democratically elected governments, I mean. There's certainly not one in the UK. And given how the UN is if anything even more feeble and inept than the Cameron government, i don't think that's likely to be much of a prospect that'd have too many people trembling in their Shoes,

Even a faked alien invasion would make the olympics worth watching!

You know ... an alien invasion skit foiled by the Doctor would make for a memorable opening or closing ceremony.

Kind of like this, perhaps.