Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic prompts airline flight number change

UM-Bot

An airline in Brazil changed one of its flight numbers after a psychic warned that the plane would crash.

Self-proclaimed psychic Jucelino Nobrega da Luz, who is credited with predicting the death of Princess Diana, caused alarm last week when he claimed that flight JJ3720 from Sao Paulo to Brasilia was going to develop engine problems and crash.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/275561/psychic-prompts-airline-flight-number-change

Better safe then sorry I guess

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

Well 3 planes have had to land quickly but not connected to this guy

He needs to be careful, the linked article also describes how a psychic had to pay a lot of money out for their claims

The owners of a Texas ranch raided by police based on a psychic’s bogus information about a massacre have sued the psychic, winning a $6.8 million judgment.

http://news.discovery.com/human/psychology/psychic-ordered-to-pay-7-million-for-false-claims-130617.htm

It isn't clear however what difference changing the flight number would have made even if the prediction was correct.

This is the most important sentence in the entire article.

• Like 2

This is, without a doubt in my mind, one of the stupidest things I've heard for a "professional" airline company.

• Like 2

This is, without a doubt in my mind, one of the stupidest things I've heard for a "professional" airline company.

I mean I dont judge them too harshly. If a "credited" psychic of the country is freaking out that the plane will crash soon and all you have to do is change its number then I guess it dosnt hurt to change the planes number.

No harm no foul. Best to cover all bases

Edited by spartan max2

Brazil, moving forward in so many way's but not this time...

This is just embarrassing.

• Like 2

By changing the number (name) you change the energy. Numerology, also in Feng Shui.

Please tell me that was sarcastic and not serious.

• Like 1

Please tell me that was sarcastic and not serious.

Did you not read the post number?

Post #7 so it was a serious comment.

• Like 1