Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Woodstock and Dead Sea Scroll Connections

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1    Dan671

Dan671

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

Hello everyone!

This is my first thread at this particular forum, and I hope it will be a memorable one.

I have discovered dates, names, events, and social trends, which link the original Woodstock music festival of 1969 and at least one of the Dea Sea Scrolls. I am generally a shy person, but I recently decided to start making videos about the connections. So far, I have made three of them. Here is the first one.

Edited by Karlis, 27 November 2012 - 03:05 AM.

#2    Dan671

Dan671

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

Here is my second video explaining the content at my personal, not-for-profit website.

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,208 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:35 AM

O_O

All dragons know that story.
What was to be their hope became their doom; a spoiled ungrateful child was given a great gift and destroyed it!

#4    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,500 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:47 AM

You can't see it but I'm rolling my eyes.

#5    Dan671

Dan671

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

Here is my third video.

#6    Dan671

Dan671

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 27 November 2012 - 02:47 AM, said:

You can't see it but I'm rolling my eyes.

You can't see it, but I am rolling my eyes back at you. You should at least check out the video.

#7    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,500 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

View PostDan671, on 27 November 2012 - 02:50 AM, said:

You can't see it, but I am rolling my eyes back at you. You should at least check out the video.
I'm on dial up. I don't do You Tube. I'm reading your web site. So far, all I can say, is that I like the music.

#8    Dan671

Dan671

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 27 November 2012 - 03:10 AM, said:

I'm on dial up. I don't do You Tube. I'm reading your web site. So far, all I can say, is that I like the music.

That is Joe Cocker singing, and it is a very important connection. I hope that you keep reading.

#9    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

With all due respect, Did you eat any of that brown acid at woodstock by chance? Should have listened to Wavy Gravy on that one!!

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#10    Dan671

Dan671

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:01 AM

View Postjugoso, on 27 November 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

With all due respect, Did you eat any of that brown acid at woodstock by chance? Should have listened to Wavy Gravy on that one!!

Have you watched the videos? The hardest thing I've ever had was a whisky a couple times, and I didn't like it. I might have two beers a year. If you don't have an open mind, then the connections won't mean anything to you. However, if you are spiritually minded, you will love the connections.

#11    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,208 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

Dan dear,all of this is too wordy and long,for most UMers to watch .
Why don't you write a short synopsis,with key points highlighted ,so we can read it ,and comment properly ,on what you are trying to convey .
I ,personally,cannot see a connection between the dead seascrolls ,and say Hendrix and The Who ,but enlighten me.
I can't watch the vids . I'm lucky I'm caught up on  2 Broke Girls and Dexter ,on any given week.

What was to be their hope became their doom; a spoiled ungrateful child was given a great gift and destroyed it!

#12    Dan671

Dan671

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 27 November 2012 - 04:45 AM, said:

Dan dear,all of this is too wordy and long,for most UMers to watch .
Why don't you write a short synopsis,with key points highlighted ,so we can read it ,and comment properly ,on what you are trying to convey .
I ,personally,cannot see a connection between the dead seascrolls ,and say Hendrix and The Who ,but enlighten me.
I can't watch the vids . I'm lucky I'm caught up on  2 Broke Girls and Dexter ,on any given week.

The reason I have made these videos, is to try to make it easier for people to understand without going to my website. If you want to understand what I am talking about, you might have to watch each of the videos 2, 3, or 4 times. You want me to do airplane sounds and spoon feed you these connections. At some point, people have to put in their own effort.

#13    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,208 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

View PostDan671, on 27 November 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

The reason I have made these videos, is to try to make it easier for people to understand without going to my website. If you want to understand what I am talking about, you might have to watch each of the videos 2, 3, or 4 times. You want me to do airplane sounds and spoon feed you these connections. At some point, people have to put in their own effort.
We are a lazy bunch here .Effort isn't one of our fortes .I will look at the website when I have the time ,but...umm....I don't think many people will comment with it ,in this format.

#14    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

View PostDan671, on 27 November 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:

Have you watched the videos? The hardest thing I've ever had was a whisky a couple times, and I didn't like it. I might have two beers a year. If you don't have an open mind, then the connections won't mean anything to you. However, if you are spiritually minded, you will love the connections.

I watched the first video and have absolutely no idea what the connection is between Joe Cocker saying let´s get stoned and then singing "With a Little Help From My Friends and the Dead Sea Scrolls. I didn´t watch the other two videos. I didn´t visit your website. You seem like a nice and sincere person but your first video did nothing for me. Oh wait.....it did remind me how much I love Joe´s performance.

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

#15    Dan671

Dan671

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

View Postjugoso, on 27 November 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

I watched the first video and have absolutely no idea what the connection is between Joe Cocker saying let´s get stoned and then singing "With a Little Help From My Friends and the Dead Sea Scrolls. I didn´t watch the other two videos. I didn´t visit your website. You seem like a nice and sincere person but your first video did nothing for me. Oh wait.....it did remind me how much I love Joe´s performance.

I love the song too. I don't like the one before it though. The connection is as easy as falling off a log. If you don't get it. I can't help you. It might not be the connection you would like, but it is there.

Edited by Dan671, 27 November 2012 - 08:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users