Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Research into new Dimensions

PurpleStuart

• 6 months later...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cerberus

• Homer

• odinsupreme

• PurpleStuart

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno what to say on this subject..seeing as i dont know much on it.but i would say...is it possible that we are in one dimension and ghosts are on another? is there a whole dimensions full of apparitions and ghosts? could it be the next life? do you live your 'death' as a spectre in another dimension? is that hell? if heaven and hell exist in reality, is it just a case of going on to another dimension, parallel to ours?  i notice sightings of loved family members and friends can appear to loved ones, but then almost always fade away.its like they are saying a final goodbye.i know too many people who say they see loved ones as friendly ghosts.are they just visiting us from 'heaven' ? what does everyone think? no i'm not mad.. :s01 yet!!!!

Your ideas have been brought up before, and I am open to the possibility of alternate dimensions for ghosts and heaven/hell. Perhaps when we die we move on to another dimension. Perhaps before we're born we're waiting in another dimension. Wouldn't it be like an overlapping dimension if we could still see ghosts?

when i was younger, i was interested in the paranormal.but i grew out of it.now i'm back, i'm obviously i bit ring-rusty.i had many ideas that i'm trying to cover on this forum, that i couldn't do then.please bear with me.thanks. If you think i'm talkin bolex then say so..... i think i am!