Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dizziness around older objects

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1    mnbutterfly

mnbutterfly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

I am not saying this is a psychic ability or anything, but has anyone experienced anything like this before? This happens when I am around older objects. I know it sounds a little crazy. Lol. I also think I can feel another person's energy. I usually determine within a few minutes of meeting them what kind of person they are. Sometimes a person's energy can make me sick. I appreciate any responses and I love this page. It is so refreshing to know there are open minded people out there.

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
~ H.P. Lovecraft, Supernatural Horror in Literature

#2    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

I have heard of things like this before I do remember a story of a person who could see auras and one day went to get on a plane and noticed all the peoples auras had turned black so the person was to frightened to get on the plane crashed and some of the people died so meeting people and getting a gut reaction is quite common more people can do it but don't realize or act upon it. So if its strong reactions then I would look around and find some good books on the subject and learn how to use your ability further, remember some people even though they don't know it will drain your energy and make you feel sick anyway try and find some of Dawn Hill books they are always a good read. Anyway welcome to UM and I hope you find what your searching for. :tu:

#3    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,311 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:45 AM

View Postmnbutterfly, on 07 April 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

I am not saying this is a psychic ability or anything, but has anyone experienced anything like this before? This happens when I am around older objects. I know it sounds a little crazy. Lol. I also think I can feel another person's energy. I usually determine within a few minutes of meeting them what kind of person they are. Sometimes a person's energy can make me sick. I appreciate any responses and I love this page. It is so refreshing to know there are open minded people out there.

Well of course ... I better sit across the room far from you then ....

~feelin' better ?

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#4    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,718 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:35 AM

There is a theory that objects can record memories. So when a certain person more sensitive to picking up these "vibrations" passes near or touches them, they can pick up emotions, presences, or memories of the past.

#5    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,047 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

I take blood pressure medicine and its causes me to get dizzy when I get up fast.  Do you suppose the two might be related?

#6    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:09 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 08 April 2013 - 05:48 AM, said:

I take blood pressure medicine and its causes me to get dizzy when I get up fast.  Do you suppose the two might be related?

Are you saying your an old statue frank?  :o

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#7    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,355 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:14 AM

View Postmnbutterfly, on 07 April 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

I used to know  someone who had/did almost exactly what you described,went to a museum twice with her and she would get all strange and start telling me about energy and everything.I couldnt explain it but she really did get weird when there.Anyway welcome to UM!

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#8    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,047 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:40 AM

Old statue?  Naw, just old.

#9    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,355 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:44 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 08 April 2013 - 06:40 AM, said:

Old statue?  Naw, just old.

:lol:

#10    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,311 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

Well I at least try to be old and 'statuesque' ... at least the dizziness caused would be of the 'pleasant' nature

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#11    mystic_mind

mystic_mind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

Maybe the statues are made of metallic compounds that "trap" ambient magnetic waves from the ground. This could make you feel ill if you are allergic to ambient magnetic waves. As for the paintings, hmmm, could be mold in them perhaps that you are breathing in.

#12    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,047 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:20 PM

Museums with really old genuine artifacts are few in Vietnam; the French when they were here raped the country of all those things.  You have to go to Paris to see them.  Here we just have war museums: no thank-you.

#13    mnbutterfly

mnbutterfly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

Thank you for the welcome all. I currently don't have high blood pressure or take any medicine, but thanks for trying to help. This only happens when I get around older objects and not just in museums. It's not just dizziness, but I can feel energy too. I think Criptic Cameleon and AliveInDeath7 might be on to something. CrimsonKing thanks for sharing and it's good to know that I am not the only one who experiences something like this. Thanks to all and so glad I joined this page. Frank, sorry don't have any good museums in your area. That really is too bad.

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
~ H.P. Lovecraft, Supernatural Horror in Literature

#14    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

I recommend doing some "blind" taste tests hehe.  Have a close friend blind fold you, and take you to two differeny museums...one with like modern art....and another with the old nausea inducing stuff....  you probably get where this is going.  Have them record your overall reactions as they walk you through not saying anything about the contents you are strolling through.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#15    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• 1,358 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

Yes, blindfold and make your friend approach random objects to you, see if you can "feel" if it's an old or new object. If fails, it means that your mind is playing trick when you see old and not smooth textures. Old wood, for example, generates weird smells.
You don't feel other people's energy :| You smell their smell, you feel their heat, and you're sick because of their deodorant...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users