Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astral Protection

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1    The Fallen Deity

The Fallen Deity

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 113 posts

• "I possess so much grace, more grace than this bag of sticks can express. I blame that on the weakness of your species."

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:07 PM

To all whose attention this may grab:

I have been working toward more "Astral Experiences" save the main two most successful I have had. Now, as we are all paranoid to varying degrees, we all wish to feel safe. Security is a basic psychological need of every living person. The purpose of this thread is to find means of protection form other entities that one may encounter. Mainly, I personally am interested in means of protecting my physical body from assaults whilst "vacant." I am looking for any glyphs, words of protection, charms, etc. that one would be able to wear or make upon one's body before performing this great exercise. Especially any for means of accelerating or enhancing the process of projection would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx!

happy.gif

~*~Wishing, for a time, to return to the stream that feeds the ocean that feeds the stream~*~
~*~His Divine Imperial Highness~*~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users