Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The hidden energy behind the sense of being stared at

UM-Bot

Brendan D. Murphy: As far back as July of 1921 it was reported by the New York Times that Dr. Charles Russ had shown the Ophthalmological Congress at Oxford that with a properly designed apparatus a person could cause a solenoid to move by just gazing at it.(1) Page 222 of the July 30th 1922 issue of the British medical journal The Lancet featured an article by Ross entitled 'An Instrument Which Is Set In Motion by Vision or by Proximity of the Human Body.'

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sickpuppy

• nohands

• Mantis914

• Yinarchy

it seems to be the nature of the miner bird to be panicky and it will usually take flight at the first sight of an approaching human, against most other animals it is pesky and defiant.. but as for humans, it runs as soon as it can.. as soon as it detects an approaching human.. this seems to be based on something like eyesight..

..you only have to make eye contact with it to scare it, i am wondering how this mechanism plays out when the other party is undetected...?

The ultimate matter/energy, universal life force is orgasm: Everything is consciousness. Wilhelm Reight found that the suppression of sexual energy led to body enarmorment and disease. Thanks for another thought provoking article.

I've tried something like that in non-moving traffic and it worked about half the time. Maybe it's a mental ability that people still have bits and pieces of and can access it at times

The ultimate matter/energy, universal life force is orgasm: Everything is consciousness. Wilhelm Reight found that the suppression of sexual energy led to body enarmorment and disease.

sacre bleu? :)

it'll take me weeks to process that.. thanks :tu:

is it true that Sigmund Freud was studying under/with Wilhelm Reich at around the time he was developing his orgone energy theories? ..if so, a few more pieces of the puzzle just snapped into place.

gear! :P

i cant read it right now but fortunately i will be reading this later and post some reply on my facebook account.

how i wonder can we evolve this time?? at a maximum level we can?? lol