Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Biggest secrets Area 51 is holding?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,656 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

You want to know what I think they have done to AREA 51 ? ITs connected via monster tunnels and theres no telling where they Go now . IMO. :alien: :gun:

This is a Work in Progress!

#32    Squidfish

Squidfish

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:45 PM

I think the whole idea with Area 51 backfired once the whole "alien coverup" era started. I mean, here they built this large facility in the middle of nowhere, only to have hundreds of people go there and photograph and document everything there is about the place. Since they've built the place already, the only other option they had was to increase security as well as the no-go zone around it. And who knows, maybe after 50 years of service, the facility is slowly closing?

View Postbluewalshy, on 12 February 2013 - 05:55 AM, said:

So you think that whole incident that Roswell found a crashed UFO was false and just a hoax? They make Area 51 seem so secretive, almost as if they aren't just designing aircraft

Why must Area 51 have anything to do with aliens? Who started this idea, and where did they get that idea from? As for the secrecy of Area 51 - is it really that much of a secret? Everybody knows where it is, how it looks like, where you'll find a good spot to take pictures and when. Not to mention every "expert" author who have written hundreds of pages about Area 51, or the billions of witnesses who claims to have worked there. Not much of a secret...

#33    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,656 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:07 AM

View PostSquidfish, on 17 June 2013 - 04:45 PM, said:

I think the whole idea with Area 51 backfired once the whole "alien coverup" era started. I mean, here they built this large facility in the middle of nowhere, only to have hundreds of people go there and photograph and document everything there is about the place. Since they've built the place already, the only other option they had was to increase security as well as the no-go zone around it. And who knows, maybe after 50 years of service, the facility is slowly closing?

Why must Area 51 have anything to do with aliens? Who started this idea, and where did they get that idea from? As for the secrecy of Area 51 - is it really that much of a secret? Everybody knows where it is, how it looks like, where you'll find a good spot to take pictures and when. Not to mention every "expert" author who have written hundreds of pages about Area 51, or the billions of witnesses who claims to have worked there. Not much of a secret...
ITs the best way on the planet to hide what you most want Hidden! In Plane Sight ! Ever Been to NYC ? MIB`s every where !

This is a Work in Progress!

#34    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:07 AM

LINK - UFO Shocker! Area 51 secrets revealed. Ex-employees at a mysterious Nevada testing site are finally free to talk

The veterans' stories provide a glimpse of real-life government covert operations, with their everyday routines and moments of excitement.
Noce didn't seek publicity. But when contacted, he was glad to tell what it was like.
"I was sworn to secrecy for 47 years. I couldn't talk about it," he says.
In the 1960s, Area 51 was the test site for the A-12 and its successor, the SR-71 Blackbird, a secret spy plane that broke records at documented speeds that are still unmatched. The CIA says it reached Mach 3.29 (about 2,200 m.p.h. or 3,500 km/h) at a height of 90,000 feet.
But after September 2007, when the CIA displayed an A-12 in front of its Langley, Va., headquarters as part of the agency's 60th birthday, much of the secrecy of those days at Area 51 fell away.
Warning to ufologists: Sorry, although Noce and other Area 51 vets say they saw plenty of secret stuff , none make claims about aliens.
But on to the secrecy part.
Noce remembers always getting paid in cash, signing a phoney name to the receipt, during his several years of working security at the site. It was, in CIA parlance, "a black project."

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users