Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1291    uprize

uprize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

View Postkumaran, on 19 November 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

Thats a lie. Money is irrelevant.

Wow, you are so blind it is hilarious.
You honestly think that money has ZERO influence with our governments or corporations?
Look around you friend, the world is ruled by money. With money comes power and that is what goverments want.
They want the power to control us, to enforce rules created by them that suit them and only them.

Wake up.

View Postkumaran, on 19 November 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

I don't think any government would allow the environment to be destroyed when there is free green energy technologies available. If they ruin the environment they will also have to suffer the consequences. Why would they use rockets if antigravity is viable. It makes no sense. Hence I say Keshe is carrying out a scam. Keshe says Iran has the the technology and have built a flying saucer. Why are they still building rockets? Look they are still using rockets here http://www.newscient...into-space.html . They still havent sent a living creature up. If they had Keshes technology I am sure they would be using that. The fact they are not proves he is a scam.

Wow you really have no idea about governments or power hungry corporations do you?
Do you really think they care about our well being or the environment? Stop being so trusting of our governments.

Now I am not saying he isn't a scam (in fact, I agree it is), but if this technology WAS real, then it would take time to implement.
My guess would be 10-20 years at least before we start to see it being used widely once the research and cost has been refined enough.

#1292    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

View Postkumaran, on 19 November 2012 - 10:37 AM, said:

I have to say that the iranian government is also part of the illunminati as they too are hiding the technology. Which makes sense. They are a totalitarian government. So India is an illuminati country according to Keshe as they too are keeping quiet. It dosent make sense. Why would every government in the world collaborate to hide this technology. At least one government would have come forward. So I have to call it a scam. I still dont understand what benefit governments gain from suppressing free energy. I still don't see it. The way I see it free energy benefits them. That is why I don't agree with the free energy suppression idea in particular. I still believe governments are bloody vampires but even they wont go to this level.

I really think you ought to stop worrying so much about free energy, and worry about yourself. You are obviously highly strung, if you would see a doctor to help you with the anxiety levels you reach I think you might see all in a different light. In any case, I wish you well and hope you focus on something to make your life better, and stop worrying about the rest of the world. Just for a little bit maybe. Forget Obama and Keshe, go fishing for an afternoon and take in the serenity. They will still be here tomorrow making the same claims they did last year.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1293    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

View Postuprize, on 20 November 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

You honestly think that money has ZERO influence with our governments or corporations?
Look around you friend, the world is ruled by money. With money comes power and that is what goverments want.
They want the power to control us, to enforce rules created by them that suit them and only them.

Wake up.

In a way, I think he is spot on. Money is irrelevant. Fat Cats in cushy Government jobs just give themselves an exorbitant pay raise when they see the need. One thing for sure, Governmental pay rises are not in proportion to the CPA rises that everyone else has to live with. People at that level want things. An OS holiday house, a Ferrari, OS trips for the entire family, the best schools, eat at the best restaurants - all for free.  If you are in with the right people, it takes little to maintain a high standard of living. And this level of greed has nothing to do with suppressing any more than local rorts. And all this while that cash sits in the bank and builds up. Our PM is not worth what she is paid, and I bet she spends very little. But this makes for a tidy nest egg. The Government does not care about hiding more than environmental damage from the people so they can accomodate the businesses that need to rape the environment to make big bucks. Remember Petter Garrett in Tasmania about the paper mill recently? Or his stance in the NT Indigenous? His bed is not burning! That is then translated into "election campaign funds" which also saves our PM from dipping her hand into her purse. She would not know what 2 minute noodles taste like I am sure. No matter what happens, the Fat Cats will have that sector. Free energy? Great! There is an opportunity for machine manufacture and distribution! More money to be made, and more shmoozing to be had. Just from a different place.

Wow you really have no idea about governments or power hungry corporations do you?
Do you really think they care about our well being or the environment? Stop being so trusting of our governments.

Now I am not saying he isn't a scam (in fact, I agree it is), but if this technology WAS real, then it would take time to implement.
My guess would be 10-20 years at least before we start to see it being used widely once the research and cost has been refined enough.

Yes I think to an extent the Government does care what we think, We are in Oz, not the US, voting is compulsory here. One lousy term and see you later for at least 4 years, and history has shown this length of time can be much longer.

If the technology was real, and it could be disseminated via USB stick (LOL) and not open to the public? No engineering firms, no reputable green organisations? Government embassies in fact, not Governments. Yet Keshe is claiming he trusts the Governments, but he is trusting representatives to fulfill what he has claimed to have presented. Can you not see his next move?

I was suppressed by the Governments of the world.

Just wait and see.... ;) He has many opportunities to demonstrate, and never has. He does seem to be a step in front of Rossi, I will give him that much. But it's nothing to be proud of.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1294    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,846 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

Keshe & Rossi are from the same Wool ! :whistle:
Cha-Ching !
Oh thats not Wool, Its Dumbbells !

This is a Work in Progress!

#1295    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

Wake up.

Its a lie. If its real the governments would adopt it immediately. It would improve the economy for one thing. Especially countries like India, Bangladesh and African countries. They would jump on it. The fact they don't announce proves it is a scam.

#1296    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,117 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

View Postkumaran, on 20 November 2012 - 01:48 PM, said:

Its a lie. If its real the governments would adopt it immediately. It would improve the economy for one thing. Especially countries like India, Bangladesh and African countries. They would jump on it. The fact they don't announce proves it is a scam.
Then why are you so angry about governments keeping secrets from the world, if there are in fact no secrets owing to it being, as you have said, a scam?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#1297    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

View Postkumaran, on 20 November 2012 - 01:48 PM, said:

It's a scam but not for that reason.  Think of America.  Making that type of energy available would put out of business all the electrical, gas, coal and oil companies causing all their workers to become unemployed thereby damaging the economy further.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#1298    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

As far as I am concerned as long as Keshe does not demonstrate the technology he is a scam. If I cant see it operating with my own eyes it does not exist as far as I am concerned. Keshe is a liar and a scammer until he demonstrates and releases the technology to the people and not governments.

Edited by kumaran, 22 November 2012 - 03:58 AM.

#1299    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:57 AM

Keshe plans to start a study group allowing civilians to replicate the technology from December 15th here http://www.keshefoun....php?f=2&t=3191 . I still have hope for Keshe being true.

#1300    uprize

uprize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

Interesting to see what will come of this. I am still skeptical though

#1301    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,620 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

View Postkumaran, on 04 December 2012 - 06:57 AM, said:

Keshe plans to start a study group allowing civilians to replicate the technology from December 15th here http://www.keshefoun....php?f=2&t=3191 . I still have hope for Keshe being true.

wow...thanks for that kumaran...I get side-tracked and hadn't heard about this new development...

I know you flip flop and you're not sure etc etc...but you've come up trumps with this link / info

cheers

Posted Image

#1302    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

View Postuprize, on 04 December 2012 - 09:12 AM, said:

Interesting to see what will come of this. I am still skeptical though

Not seeing anything to get excited about.

17 pages of people ohhhing and ahhing about the idea and talking about how inadequate their qualifications are to participate.

Bit silly really.

#1303    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

View Postbee, on 04 December 2012 - 12:20 PM, said:

wow...thanks for that kumaran...I get side-tracked and hadn't heard about this new development...

I know you flip flop and you're not sure etc etc...but you've come up trumps with this link / info

cheers

I still cant make up my mind about Keshe. I dont know his motivation but it is looking less like a scam. if he is doing it for other reasons like publicity he sure is spending a lot more money than he is making surely from what I can see. I dont know enough about him to be sure of anything any more. I just hope it is real.

#1304    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,846 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

I`ll bet a ton of B.B.Q that Keshe is all  B.S. ! :tsu:
So how long are we going to give this nutter? Maybe fifty more years? A Hundred ?
I`ll bet Two Tons of B.B.Q that we never see anything real from Keshe !

This is a Work in Progress!

#1305    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:05 AM

View Postkumaran, on 05 December 2012 - 01:57 AM, said:

I still cant make up my mind about Keshe. I dont know his motivation but it is looking less like a scam. if he is doing it for other reasons like publicity he sure is spending a lot more money than he is making surely from what I can see. I dont know enough about him to be sure of anything any more. I just hope it is real.

Have you ever considered my idea of going fishing for a bit and relaxing for a while.

You can be sure that you can pick up this conversation where it has left of in another couple weeks, or months, or years I suspect.

Worry about yourself. I worry about you.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users