Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Hello everyone I'm new here

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    Mindscanner

Mindscanner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

• '' The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding ''
    - Leonardo da Vinci

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:01 AM

I have been experiencing all sorts of phenomena in my place, from light disturbances i.e flickering( in the static manner)  two same lamps in the bedroom and lounge switched on at the same time, the oven light turned on and flickered for few second when the oven was off around 2 am, also when I was in shower the water was stop for few second and back on again, according to my partner he had the same experience in the shower too.
I am an electronic musician and I spend most night doing my project till late night on my computer, and I have been noticing my MIDI keyboard LED screen that show the rate of global, PGM and preset numbers keep changing and sometime the numbers are randomly displayed even I don't use the Keyboard. What I found strange is that it's almost I have the feeling that, there are some message for me, as the way how the numbers change or flickers like the frequency shifting, as when you recorded sound or vocal using wave program. I have noticed that it's been happening since the first time I've seen a huge UFO behind our house up on the hill, my partner saw it too as we were in the car toward our street. Since then I have many sightings and I see almost every night if the sky is not too cloudy or raining. I want to try to decode the message from the numbers randomly appear from the MIDI keyboard but I am not sure what system I am using  to decode this. To be honest I am fascinated by this. Can please anyone help me :-) . Many thanks in advance. By the way I have recorded with my cam on MIDI keyboard as the numbers change so fast if I write them down. I will post it if anyone interested.

#2    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,023 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:27 AM

Well, don't "Mind" if I give you a big Welcome to the forums.  :yes:

#3    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,531 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:59 AM

welcome Mindscanner ...

Posted Image

hmmm the NSA would to have you on their team // :yes:

`

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#4    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:13 AM

Hello and welcome. :st
As for your problem, no idea.

#5    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:34 PM

Sounds like you need to contact your landlord or an electrician.

A skeptical believer.

#6    sod_2011

sod_2011

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:45 PM

Electrician lol :tu:  let me know if anything else happens.

King Regards
Shane O' Donnell

#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,121 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:07 PM

hello and welcome.
I too saw a UFO, but thankfully from the help of my friends on here they managed to explain it to me, but if you can get a picture I am sure they will help you too.
here was mine:
Posted Image

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#8    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:55 PM

Welcome to UM, mindscanner.

Remember - An open mind is like an open window, without a good screen you get all sorts of weird bugs.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#9    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,122 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

Posted Image

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#10    britchick125

britchick125

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:25 AM

No advice other than to rid yourself of your curiosity, it only digs you deeper and its more scary than fascinating the further you go.

#11    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:10 PM

Why is it every one jumps to paranormal instead of "I wonder if it is my power could be the cause of it?"

It maybe faulty wiring, or your neighbours are connected to mine, maybe a high power draw like a factory, farm, train station"

Also, by a surge protector.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#12    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:24 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 25 June 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

Why is it every one jumps to paranormal instead of "I wonder if it is my power could be the cause of it?"

It maybe faulty wiring, or your neighbours are connected to mine, maybe a high power draw like a factory, farm, train station"

Also, by a surge protector.
well thats just no fun!

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#13    calaf

calaf

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:13 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 18 June 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

hello and welcome.
I too saw a UFO, but thankfully from the help of my friends on here they managed to explain it to me, but if you can get a picture I am sure they will help you too.
here was mine:
Posted Image
Ahh! From the planet Porcine.

#14    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:41 AM

Amazing how some people jump to the paranormal that quickly.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#15    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:45 AM

Welcome. We're really all sane here. . ."Muh--whawhawhawhawhaaaaaa. . ."

That being said, as suggested above you should check out your electrical system for shorts, crossed wires, plugs not secure, deviations, etc.

If all is sound electrically, there are environmental phenomena to consider--electrical storms, lightning, thunder and such.

If that checks out, perhaps you can consider paranormal phenomena: Graves nearby? Disturbed or undisturbed? Bad pop music from the neighbors' kids?

Bless you on your journey of search.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users