Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Yeah was the biggest skeptic until..

DrF

Hey everyone, reading your stories are really great yet unsettling. when i was in medical school about three years ago in cambridge, england, a fellow student said we should make a ouija board and play. This one girl was really serious and i thought she had a screw loose (i mean we were in an allopathic medical program and all had extensive science backgrounds supposedly adults in our mid 20s). She was telling me how she and her friends would make these boards and channel spirits. So five of us (whom should have been studying) make a board. im laughin at this point thinking about how im going to have fun with this one. so we call a spirit, i suggested a patient who passed (i admit i was so cynical and silly about it, sad story man died from alcohol/drug poisoning from his bachelor party).

So we "supposedly" call this guy and the board does nothing (like i expect, so i start to manipulate the board to move. Everyone is like "OOH". so people are asking questions and im answering them (making them up or so i think. I tell this one girl that "I" will introduce her to her husband (who's name starts with R) and they will be married the second year of her internship. Well i introduced her to a guy named Ralph and they're really gettin married next year which is her second year. Only prediction i can recall, dont talk to many of these guys anymore.

The unsettling part is that when i was controlling the board i started to make it go crazy and spelled out some satanic things here and there to freak them out a bit. so i spelled out the word "DEMON" after controlling this board for like almost an hour with nonsense that i am making up. So i then i start to spell out "OBEY ME". When i was spelling it out "O-B-E-Y...." my hand was pushed really hard and out of control to spell "O-B-E-Y G-O-D". My arm got really tired, light with the pins and needles feeling, and i said the game was over. I wondered if someone else was controling the board at that point but how did they know what i was trying to spell out?? and i really ignored the physical signs in my arm at the time (maybe an adrenaline rush from being startled).

In any event, that was the last time i did it. SO hard to explain, but there was a very strong feeling that was coming over me up until the point we stopped interacting with the board (i admit i didnt like it).

Just thought i'd share ;-)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kortef

• DrF

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thats some messed up s*it yo...Ive never used a ouji bored before..Honestly im afraid of letting demons loose. If it was at someone elses place with someone elses bored i wouldnt reallyp care. lol