Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BNP crisis as Nick Griffin faces jail over

chemical-licker

BNP crisis as Nick Griffin faces jail over whites-only policy

The British National party is facing a crisis in the run-up to the

general election after it emerged that Nick Griffin, its leader, could

be jailed over its illegal "whites only" membership policy.

Whitehall officials believe Griffin will be unable to comply in time

with a court order forcing him to change the BNP's constitution to

admit Asians, blacks and members of other ethnic minorities.

The more you shut up a person the more the people will vote the bnp I think the government are losing the brown.:w00t:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6982345.ece

Edited by chemical-licker

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hetrodoxly

• Space Commander Travis

• chemical-licker

• Admiral Danger

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They really want him, now they're going after him via illegal 'legal' technicalities.

It's pathetic... and yet they can't control immigration or the gangs..

I don't know I give up...

They really want him, now they're going after him via illegal 'legal' technicalities.

It's pathetic... and yet they can't control immigration or the gangs..

I don't know I give up...

<_< yeah tell me about it

Oh good.

Not merely because he's a racist, because he's a nasty puffy faced little sour grapes whiner. That, surely, is plenty reason enough.

Oh good.

Not merely because he's a racist, because he's a nasty puffy faced little sour grapes whiner. That, surely, is plenty reason enough.

:blink: so no debate then.

:blink: so no debate then.

Oh no, having a puffy face is more than enough evidence to incriminate him in my book.

And he doesn't shave properly, he always has a rash like he's always in a rush. Scruffy.

<_< yeah tell me about it

I don't understand what they want? to fight via democratic means or go underground?

The police are pretty useless...

"Have you got any evidence sir?"

"Yeah I'm got my own forensic kit er wait isn't that your job? I'm just pointing you in the right direction"

"forensic kit? is that an offensive joke aimed the islamic somali community sir?"

give him a life sentence :yes:

he'll spend so long in there that he'd create a policy to make the prisons 'better' in the way that would really annoy us :yes:

Edited by Dr Alien

Nick Griffin is a vile, vile little man and makes me ashamed to be British. If he's braking the law he should be punished accordingly. I'll personally lose no sleep if he's off the streets for a while.

The trouble with these kind of fringe parties, to be mildly serious for a moment, is that they're always single-issue, like UKIP and similar. The only thing that they're bothered about is whatever single issue (immigrants, Europe) they nail their colours to. I expect they'd probably say that "well, that's the most important issue there is, and everything else is subservient to it"; but are immigrants or Europe really solely responsible for climate change*, or are they more important than finding alternatives to fossil fuels? Would the BNP be able to organise more efficient clearance of snow from roads? Are immigrants to blame for that? What are their tax plans?

That's why the BNP, and UKIP and all the others, have this credibility gap; not just because their leader has a puffy face, but because they're solely concerned with just one issue, and they don't seem to know anything, or have anything to say about, anything else. Running a government is about running the country as a whole, which requires expertise in all manner of areas; not just saying that this or that small group of people are to blame for everything and once we pull out of Europe/stop immigration everything else will somehow sort itself out.

* let's assume that climate change is real for now

The trouble with these kind of fringe parties, to be mildly serious for a moment, is that they're always single-issue, like UKIP and similar. The only thing that they're bothered about is whatever single issue (immigrants, Europe) they nail their colours to.

er the BNP does have other policies.

There environmental policy is pretty good imo.

- Develop alternative transport fuels such as bio-diesel and hydrogen;

- Develop renewable energy sources such as off-shore wind farms, wave, tidal and solar energy;

- Investigate the feasibility of cutting-edge, intrinsically-safe, fast-breeder nuclear stations;

- Invest in a high-speed, magnetic levitation, inter-city rail network;

- Allow the building of a new privately-funded airport on reclaimed land in the Thames estuary to reduce the pressure on, and stop the constant expansion of, the South East’s airports.

Oil and gas are finite resources, rapidly being depleted. Prices are going to continue to rise significantly and this will place a heavy burden on both industry and private consumers. Furthermore, as we are becoming increasingly dependent on energy from unstable and potentially unfriendly foreign powers we are becoming ever more vulnerable to economic blackmail or even harm. ‘Peak Oil’ is a clear and imminent danger to our economy and society, so Britain needs to invest in new technologies and be broadly self-sufficient in terms of energy.

Finally, the BNP accepts that climate change, of whatever origin, is a threat to Britain. Current evidence suggests that some of it may be man-made; even if this is not the case, then the principle of ‘better safe than sorry’ applies and we should try to minimise the emission of greenhouse gases and other pollutants.

That's why the BNP, and UKIP and all the others, have this credibility gap;

sorry you find other parties like labour and conservatives credible?

Interesting.

Oh no, having a puffy face is more than enough evidence to incriminate him in my book.

And he doesn't shave properly, he always has a rash like he's always in a rush. Scruffy.

In which case Gordon Brown should be doing 30 years with no chance of parole

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Nick Griffin is a vile, vile little man and makes me ashamed to be British. If he's braking the law he should be punished accordingly. I'll personally lose no sleep if he's off the streets for a while.

Amazing. You can interchange all these coments with 'Gordon Brown' & it still works.

And yet utter scum like Anjem Choudary can walk the streets unhindered, Amazing.

well... he should :unsure2:

although i reckon that by night gordon brown is actualy susan boyle :unsure:

so maybe that would be a bad idea...

Edited by Dr Alien

i can't see Lembit Opik ever being released, his face is to much of a danger to the public.

You'll be voting for the Brad pitt look alike then?

er the BNP does have other policies. ...

Actually, that is interesting. Heaven knows how they imagine getting the money for such am ambitious shopping lsit, but still, that is interesting.

sorry you find other parties like labour and conservatives credible?

Interesting.

Oh no no no no, they're all hopeless.

You'll be voting for the Brad pitt look alike then?

David Cameron? Oh yes.

He's obviously got NL rattled, if he is locked up? BNP will double their vote.

because all the thugs will be voting for him :yes: