Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teddy Bear

Guest Lottie

Guest Lottie

Is this a case of a Telepathic link between the living and the dead?

By: Alan Moss

In 1987 my Wife gave birth to our second son Simon, unfortunately our son was born still born.

He was buried in my grandparents grave and a little pot teddy bear was placed by the grave headstone where it stayed for a couple of years before being removed by some heartless person, we often wondered where or who had taken this little bear and often spoke of it.

About two years after the bear disappeared my parents called to the grave on my grandparents anniversary, me and my son Christopher and my third son Matthew who would be about three then went along as well, my wife stayed at home to do the house work.

While watching my parents preparing the flowers and my children running about as they do ,I thought to my self :I wonder where that teddy bear went to : at that a voice appeared and said "its here",:. I looked around but to see only my family, the voice appeared again and said :"its here": this was accompanied by a picture flashing up in front of me of two identical gravestones placed back to back with each other. The funny thing about this is all the grave stones in Agecroft cemetery are in rows spaced about nine feet apart. the voice and picture appeared again and I was drawn in a direction as though looking down a tunnel, My heart started to beat faster and an overwhelming urge to walk in a certain direction came over me, I started to walk and my son Matthew asked where I was going to which I replied to find Simons teddy bear, my parents looked up and stared as I walked away. I carried on walking the voice became clearer and the picture more vivid and large :"its here" : was all the voice said, becoming more frequent as I carried on walking, I looked in the distance and I could see two gravestones back to back, identical to the flash backs the voice again said :"its here", my son Matthew oblivious to what was going on in my mind ran straight up to the headstones, stopped and looked back at me, I approached the headstones and we pulled at all the dead grass and weeds that had overgrown between the stones and started to dig into the soil, only to find the teddy bear buried in the

soil.

I took the bear home to my wife and explained in floods of

tears what had happened, we still can't explain what had happened to me.

Source...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• synge

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic