Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Life Is a Black Abyss

Duelix

My girlfriend broke up with me last week and I feel terrible and I'm on Paxil now and its giving me dry mouth and making me feel tired all the time. She broke up with me because I wouldn't buy her a pair of Louboutins. It was her birthday back in May so I bought her a Chanel purse which cost me a lot but I feel so used by her. I couldn't buy her the new shoes because I am trying pay off my car, I told I would buy them at the end of the summer when I have more money to spend. I just want someone who will respect me, and she said I was too whiney all the time. Ugh I don't know If I'm ever going to find true love.

• Like 1

Doesn't look like she was good for you if all she want was for you buy her stuff. So go out get a drink and celebrate. Your a free man and count this as a lesson learned. As for true love, I found mine when I wasn't looking for love. Everything just fell into place. Don't stress yourself over it. Life happens when it happens. I wish you the best of luck. Chin up soldier, your still alive. :P

• Like 8

My girlfriend broke up with me last week and I feel terrible and I'm on Paxil now and its giving me dry mouth and making me feel tired all the time. She broke up with me because I wouldn't buy her a pair of Louboutins. It was her birthday back in May so I bought her a Chanel purse which cost me a lot but I feel so used by her. I couldn't buy her the new shoes because I am trying pay off my car, I told I would buy them at the end of the summer when I have more money to spend. I just want someone who will respect me, and she said I was too whiney all the time. Ugh I don't know If I'm ever going to find true love.

Anyone who decides to part company with you because you can't spend enough $ on them isn't really someone most people would value anyway man. There REALLY IS someone for everyone. Patience is a hard won friend. Best wishes and good luck!
  • Like 6

Perhaps you should listen to this song and use it as your theme for the next few weeks :tu:

Oh and btw you dont need her, she sounds like a spoiled b*%#$

Disclaimer do not click video below if you do not like hearing cuss words :whistle:

[media=]

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

Get over it, she sounds like a money hungry person she is no good sorry to be so blunt.

• Like 1

My ex wanted a bmw X5, doubt i will ever afford one so off she went(this was just the tip of the iceberg).

Im a £500 car kinda guy.

Now have a house which was cheap, 06 volvo, 2 kids, fantastic missus and im richest guy in the world.

You will find the right girl, trust me, in the mean time, ENJOY yourself, have fun and explore life.

• Like 1

You have far better chance to find true love now :)

• Like 1

She sounds like your typical man-eater who's only real concern is finding a sugar daddy to indulge in her spending habits. Love is not suppose to be parasidic.

That's what dating is all about. Catch and, if not satisfied, release. Eventually, you'll find a keeper that deserves you.

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:
  • Like 1

Dude!

Tough break, BUT it sounds like a blessing in disguise.

What kind of crap is that? You didn't waste your money on some stupid yuppie fad that she wanted and she split!?

Something tells me you WILL find better!

• Like 1

I'm going to be direct -

Aren't you only 19?

You were put on Paxil due to a breakup?

I understand that you cared for this girl but be assured, there will be others. Take a step back and look at the situation - pretend it's all happening to a friend. What would you advise a friend who had a girl break up with him because of what he couldn't BUY her?

Find a girl who can buy her own Louboutins and would rather just go on a picnic with you.

Nibs

• Like 2

Buddy you dodged a bullet on this one, think of it this way at least you that out of the way before you married her, or had a child with this chick that sounds like she needs a tour of some people that actually know what having it bad is.

This is a time for celebration, not depression :tu:

• Like 1

Dude, she broke up with you over a pair of shoes. You are so much better off without her. Be happy you lost that gold-digging ho, and be grateful she didn't con you into marriage or trick you into getting knocked up.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by rashore
  • Like 2

Lucky it happened now before this pathetic parasite could grab at anymore.

Ask yourself what kind of person does something like that and you have your answer. They aren't worth anyone's time and especially no more of yours.

Your life is on the way up, trust me. I understand something like this can give a blow to your ego. But "humans" like these only find a place in materialistic objects. A black hole that swallows everything and is never satisfied. She doesn't even know herself yet so don't count your future on a lost being.

• Like 1

Hopefully what your getting from this is that you need some more self respect.

Dont put up with people that expect you to buy them shoes or else they break up with you.

And you really dont need to be on a anti depressant because of this...

• Like 1

Hopefully what your getting from this is that you need some more self respect.

Dont put up with people that expect you to buy them shoes or else they break up with you.

And you really dont need to be on a anti depressant because of this...

It's not just the breakup but the stresses of life in general, I feel anxious all the time.

• Like 1

It's not just the breakup but the stresses of life in general, I feel anxious all the time.

What else in life is stressing you out?

I understand you and can realte to that, all you can do is ignore all your stress and start to think positive, say thinks like "I am save" or " I deserve the best and get it" "I aknowledge myself".."I have the pwer"....etc say it as often as you worry (sometimes peopel worry 400 or 1000 times a day), and soon in months you have trained yourself and you become more positive ur stress will dimish,..... and dont force yourself to do anything always have understanding for yourlself, take it it easy and treat yourself with respect.

There a different kinds of stress factors, inner stressfactors (your thougth, what you have experienced or learned..etc), outer factors (work..etc), there are posive stressfactors and negative ones. In your case I think its your thougths which create the negative stress and the experiences you carry with you.

Edited by hellwyr

You shouldn't have to spend a fortune on a girlfriends b-day (or any holiday) gift, simply taking her out for dinner and movie should have been good enough for her (especially knowing you didn't have the dough in the first place!).

Things may seem dark, but a gold digger type like that isn't worth the depression. Keep your heart open and the right girl will find you.