Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IMPLANTS, AAAAAAHH!!!!!!!

Freaked_out_

I have a lump on my head (aproximately 1 Centemeter up and 1 Centemeter wide) And it shoots energy blasts through me whole body every 5 minutes!!!

Yes, I'M SERIOUS!!!! I'm scared 'cause I don't know what they're doing to me! I don't even know if I control my life! It hurts like hell when I touch it too!

???

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reese92

• Lori Cordini

• Freaked_out_

• Saru

I would run to my nearest doctor and have it looked at, and if he says "ahhhhh, hummmmm, interesting..." then I think you have something!

Guest Guest

When I went to the doctor about is all she said was, "Ahh, your hair must be oily and....grumble grumble...." When I said, "Hey! What the hell kind of explanation is that!?" The doctor just said, "oop! Your 10 minute checkup is over, bye!" Even though I called and explained my situation! Whenever I let people feel the lump to prove to them, they just say, "That's just some gum in your hair." When I try to argue, everyone around me just walks away and act like it never happened!

???

from what you are saying, it sounds like the "lump" is in your hair and not on your scalp, or under your scalp....is that a correction assumption?

Have you taken their finger and put it on the spot?

Perhaps you should go to a dermatologist.  Perhaps they might help.

Guest Guest

It's peach (I'm white) and VERY hard, and stringy if you push on it. That's why I'm "Freaked out about this"

???

I hear what you are saying, I have been exposed to several different instances of lumps, weird bumps and even cuts or holes in the skin.  I think you should first calm down, if it is what you think it is, then really is there any surprise that you are definately not being taken seriously??  Just calm down, which I know is hard to do, but do alittle investigating of your own, you must get down to the bottom of it yourself, that is the only way to get solid facts, which sadly is the way it must be.  Write down as many facts that you can remeber about the lump, when you first noticed it, how you fely before and after it.  Daily activity on the way it makes you feel would be helpful.  You really need to establish some kind of schedule.  Hope this helps

Guest Guest

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! JUST A DAY AGO I GOT 2 MORE IMPLANTS!!!! ON THE INSIDE CORNERS OF MY EYS!!!!! THEY'RE ABOUT 1 CENTIMETER WIDE AND FLAT THE OTHER WAY!!! I COULD MOVE THEM AROUND LIKE HINGED DOORS!!!! I START TO HEAR BUZZES IN MY HEAD WHEN I TOUCH THEM!!!!!!

???

Maybe you should seek some kind of professional help. Do you remember how you recieved these extra implants?  Go to somebody, especially if they are so apparent.

I agree, I think it would be a very good idea to let someone have a good look at these implants.

Do you remember ever experiencing periods of lost time, or seeing anything unusual. It would be a good idea to investigate fully the idea of having been abducted prior to the appearance of the implants.

Guest Guest

:-/

Like I put earlier, no one will pay attention to me.............huh......I didn't have missing time, but when I got the second implants, I was asleep, but just woke up at 5:30 in the morning with my adreniline pumping like hell, and I couldn't remember any dream.....or anything else from the past 5 hours!

Well I believe that alot of people are probably putting you off.  But if you could take some pictures, send them to various agencies that handle abductions then I am sure you would not get laughed at.  Make sure to keep the implants fully intact, if you have removed them.  Good luck!:-*

Guest Guest

I wish I could....I'm only 13 and I live in the middle of nowhere....I searched and the closest building that had people who look in to things like that was....let's see....100 miles away! Am I doomed to get those electric pulses my whole life!? It gets annoying after a while.  If I don't let my whole body pulsate, I just lose all of my energy and sometimes fall to the ground.  There's only one status changing thing in my life that is good, I'm literrally a genius, IQ of 195! I read at a college senior level, and I'm just as smart as a smart 30 year old! I'm not sure, but I think the aliens give me information, I was reading by the age of 1 1/2! I was playing vidio games by 2! And started talking at the age of 1! I'm in all of the gifted classes and still have STRAIGHT A's!  I might just leave the implants in there, I might lose all of my intelligence, would that be worth it?

???

• 3 months later...

Guest Guest

Well, You must be very special to be chosen for so many implants...If I were you I`d get a camcorder to tape this stuff happening to you...And if you can see them. I`d go to the doctors....NOW!  

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe your brain is growing?  ;D

Odin Supreme 8)

Maybe you fell out of your bed after a nightmare, that explains the adrenalin!

One thing that has to absolutely be considered is a medical problem. I've know many people with abnormal cysts or bumps and many have led to unfortunate health problems. I'm not saying that is the case, but whole point of relaxing and taking things seriously smooth are all going to help. There is no good side effect for getting freaked out. If you live in the states I don't know what the health programs are like but I know in Canada there are tonnes of places one can go for check ups and tests. The more efficient you are at having as many professionals look at the "implants" the better.  Good luck

And as Reese said...keep a log of all the events surrounding it, and maybe try talking to your parents about it...p.s I wouldn't suggest implants to them right away. Maybe let them know you have a couple "bumps" bothering you.

Mystify

Aye, Jimmy dont mind no BROAD wit implantz. Sometimez a broad needz a lil extra in da bossom, know wat I meen?

Like if sheeze a A cup, bump it up ta a C. If sheeze a B cup, bump it up ta a D cup. Capisce? Yeah it makez da broadz feel like real women and men lovve big cans...aye, itz awl good.

Jimmy "Not a leg man" Potzenpans 8)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I thingk that your storry i cinda amaysing (and belive me I have had some pretty strange experianses my self) I do know a webbsite created by a famus doctor that has spesialiced on this cind of patients. Maby you can get contact whith him from this webbsite:

http://www.alienscalpel.com/

there you can also found there resertch. The´se bumps that you wrote about are similar to the bumps that I have seen in my life. I'l send you a PM and ask you some furter questions. I do have some experianses whith aliens (as a mather of fact I have had a grate number of strange experianses both whith aliens and whith other paranormal anomalies sutch as ghosts.)

I hope that I have given you a little help and that you will find clearness in your situation!

abduct.gif