Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Venezuela Blames Obama for attacking Haiti [merged]

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#91    MARAB0D

MARAB0D

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 11,055 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:17 AM

View PostCorp, on 25 January 2010 - 11:05 PM, said:

Really? Sorry but I don't believe it for a second. I put earthquake weapon up there with ray guns and mind control beams. Frankly I just don't see the point of it. Strikes me as a grossly ineffective weapon that would cost more than any benefits.

US claimed having ray guns in 1970s; the person whom I know was used as an inductor in KGB tests of mind control apparatus and I am aware of some details about the machine, also in 1970s... It was a frequency-modulated electromagnetic emitter, called to achieve resonance state with the target's brain electromagnetic waves. The inductor-extrasens was generating the frequencies directly in the device before the amplifier. This is all in science fiction BECAUSE the authors were hearing rumors about such experiments OR their fantasy was generating the idea of such experiment, later used by secret services. TV and electric motor submarine for Jules Verne also were a part of fantasy not that long ago.

#92    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:09 AM

View PostCorp, on 25 January 2010 - 11:05 PM, said:

Really? Sorry but I don't believe it for a second. I put earthquake weapon up there with ray guns and mind control beams. Frankly I just don't see the point of it. Strikes me as a grossly ineffective weapon that would cost more than any benefits.

a ray gun would also be known as a laser weapon which we do have.  i know the soviets tried mind control but i don't think that idea would ever work, above a strong suggestion.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#93    MARAB0D

MARAB0D

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 11,055 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:15 AM

View Postdanielost, on 26 January 2010 - 02:09 AM, said:

a ray gun would also be known as a laser weapon which we do have.  i know the soviets tried mind control but i don't think that idea would ever work, above a strong suggestion.

LOL - if the mind control machine worked, they would've been still in power! And if the ray gun worked, US would've been ruling the planet alone. But these things exist, be them in the phase of development, not of practical use, they are not a fantasy but a technical novelty. Same as climatic weapon and seismic weapon. As we say "there is no smoke without a fire", so we hear of them one way or another. And not from conspiracy theoretists - from politicians and presidents.

#94    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:30 AM

So if the US or other countries have an earthquake weapon why aren't they ruling the world? For that matter if countries know so much about how earthquakes work then why are there not warning systems or the like in order to prevent domestic damages from earthquakes?

Unless we have clear proof of such a weapon it will remain in the area of conspiracy.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#95    MARAB0D

MARAB0D

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 11,055 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:54 AM

View PostCorp, on 26 January 2010 - 02:30 AM, said:

So if the US or other countries have an earthquake weapon why aren't they ruling the world? For that matter if countries know so much about how earthquakes work then why are there not warning systems or the like in order to prevent domestic damages from earthquakes?

Unless we have clear proof of such a weapon it will remain in the area of conspiracy.

In the current case what Chavez says seems to be based on the bogus evidence, such as unnamed report from Russian Northern Fleet. But this is one issue, while the existence of such weapon is another issue. Seismic weapon hardly can by itself allow to rule the world, as it lacks the scale of application the nuclear weapons have.

#96    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• Banned
  • 4,200 posts

• .....This moment contains all moments.....

...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:35 PM

hugo chavez is anti-american, yes.... but its not the first time someone mentioned an "earthquake weapon"..... actually tesla had a patent (Tesla's_oscillator) with which he caused tremors on manhattan back in 1900's .... tesla died in a NY hotel room so i guess they took his research and send maybe 10% to serbia

i have a bachelor degree in geology (belgrade geological academy) and an 8 in endodynamics so i can say this idea is theoretically possible..
And scalar wave weapons are practically a reality - http://en.wikipedia....e_Denial_System

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#97    J.B.

J.B.

Alien Abducter

• 5,427 posts

• Deadpan snarker in your midst: Jokers beware. I eat jokes for fun and spit out seriousness just because that's how I roll. :P

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:24 PM

I was going to mention Scalar resonance weaponry too, which would be able to do these things. I doubt the U.S. is actively using such a weapon, but the possibility of us having it is rather high. /Giggles./ With Russia claiming one, and Georgia claiming to have been hit, would it be a far stretch for Russia to have caused this one to get the U.S. blamed? That was a joke. . . I've gotten flagged by people who thought I've been serious about these silly notions before.

#98    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• Banned
  • 4,200 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:47 PM

As far as physics and earth endodynamics is concerned, everything has a resonating frequency. from a fork to a tectonic element. I guess there is at least two methods to induce tremors - through a resonating frequency of a mechanical device (teslas oscillator base design) or a directed scalar instrument (with surgical precision)

I would like to remind that in 48 hours after the eartquake, 10 000 soldiers arrived on Haiti. ...

....The international effort to deliver humanitarian aid to the victims of last week's Port-au-Prince earthquake was hit by bickering today as a French government minister accused the Americans of trying to occupy Haiti instead of helping it.

Thousands of American soldiers have poured in to Port-au-Prince airport since President Obama announced that he was ordering a "swift and aggressive" campaign to help millions of Haitians left homeless by last week's 7.0 magnitude earthquake.

Six days after the quake, however, precious little aid is getting beyond the airport perimeters - largely because of security concerns - and aid agencies with long experience of operating in disaster zones have complained that their flights in are being blocked unnecessarily.

Among the aircraft turned back by American air traffic controllers who have assumed control at Port-au-Prince airport was a French government Airbus carrying a field hospital....
(http://www.timesonli...icle6992809.ece)

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#99    J.B.

J.B.

Alien Abducter

• 5,427 posts

• Deadpan snarker in your midst: Jokers beware. I eat jokes for fun and spit out seriousness just because that's how I roll. :P

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:37 AM

Have the Haitians been violent at all in this? It was my understanding that they've actually been calmer than anyone whose gone through an earthquake is expected to have any right to be, actually. . . I mean, violence isn't the only reason to use soldiers for relief efforts, they're trained to handle horrific circumstances, but I don't know that "security" issues should come up this time. No one intends to do any more damage to Haiti,

#100    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:02 AM

View PostKim81, on 22 January 2010 - 09:10 AM, said:

Regan was an idiot :rolleyes:  As far as Chaves, I have no words for this foolishness :no:

it would be easier for us to build a deathstar than make an earthquake

There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#101    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:06 AM

View Postmarabod, on 26 January 2010 - 02:15 AM, said:

LOL - if the mind control machine worked, they would've been still in power! And if the ray gun worked, US would've been ruling the planet alone. But these things exist, be them in the phase of development, not of practical use, they are not a fantasy but a technical novelty. Same as climatic weapon and seismic weapon. As we say "there is no smoke without a fire", so we hear of them one way or another. And not from conspiracy theoretists - from politicians and presidents.
you must have posted this before the usa successfully tested their laser defense system, which is what reagon was really after.

#102    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• Banned
  • 4,200 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:19 AM

Crowds seeking aid in Haiti met with pepper spray and rubber bullets

Haiti earthquake: France criticises US 'occupation'

Cuba's Aid to Haiti Ignored by the US Media?

Russian Report: U.S. weapon against Iran caused Haiti earthquake

The kidnapping of Haiti

...The theft of Haiti has been swift and crude. On 22 January, the United States secured "formal approval" from the United Nations to take over all air and sea ports in Haiti, and to "secure" roads. No Haitian signed the agreement, which has no basis in law. Power rules in a US naval blockade and the arrival of 13,000 marines, special forces, spooks and mercenaries, none with humanitarian relief training...

Edited by SolarPlexus, 19 February 2010 - 01:20 AM.

Galileo Galilei
Posted Image

#103    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• Banned
  • 4,200 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:23 AM

View Postdanielost, on 19 February 2010 - 01:02 AM, said:

it would be easier for us to build a deathstar than make an earthquake

not really. tesla made a weak earthquake on manhatten in 1898 with an "tesla ossilator".
Mechanical method

Posted Image

112 years later scalar weapons are a reality

ZEUS-HLONS (HMMWV Laser Ordnance Neutralization System)

Active Denial System

MEDUSA

Long Range Acoustic Device

Edited by SolarPlexus, 19 February 2010 - 01:39 AM.

Galileo Galilei
Posted Image

#104    Crocodonk

Crocodonk

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:06 AM

First thing that came to my mind when I heard about the earthquake was I wonder if this had anything to do with HAARP.  The capability of HAARP was brought to my attention maybe just a month or two before the earthquake.  I first heard about HAARP mentioned on the show Conspiracy Theory.
It does come off as sounding crazy that it could cause an earth quake, but if you look into you might find that it could be possible.  YouTube has plenty of videos on HAARP, and a couple explaining how it can cause an earthquake.  

I don't know how scientifically accurate these claims are, but it's enough for me to not blow it off, and only come to the conclusion of maybe? :tu:

#105    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• Banned
  • 4,200 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:56 PM

Teslas 1898 earthquake machine

Posted Image

Edited by SolarPlexus, 19 February 2010 - 01:02 PM.

Galileo Galilei
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users