Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#346    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 29 November 2012 - 09:05 PM, said:

I'm trying to work out the various explanations for PP:
Aliens did it - why? Was it like some sort of summer home? Why not stay in their (presumably) safer spaceships? It's not sterile, so I can't see it being used as a surgery/laboratory. We The locals did it - how? It'd take precise technology, a lot of time, effort and skill. And to what purpose was the place put? We've dozens of ideas and legends about Stonehenge, but what about PP?
Hoaxers did it - why? Ohh this is the easy one, to make it look like aliens did it.

All very good questions.  Only one thing stands out to me as rational.  That is that they must have had a definite purpose in mind; functional in some way to produce a profitable return.  

In the same way as we build hydro dams for a return for example.

Posted Image

#347    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 29 November 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

So from that you conclude ET's assisted in building them.
You say there yourself that the mainstream theories make little sense, and I agree.  I don't believe that indicates the ETH.  To me, it indicates more research is required.
If ET's helped the ancient move boulders, then where are they now when political systems are breaking down worldwide and overall we a doing a good job of poisoning ourselves environmentally...not even to mention wars, disease, crime...and on and on....

They obviously cleared off at some point.  It has to be the case.  My theory is that they were here at a time when the ecology was different; conducive to what they wanted to achieve.  As the cycle of the planet changed over again and no longer sustained their enterprise, they left.  

It's a theory.

Posted Image

#348    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

I guess my question would be Is WHY would aliens come here and show ancient man how to do these things.  I mean it makes no sense to me and If there that advanced and needed something from this planet why wouldnt they just take it? Why waste there time teaching and showing us things. It just doesnt make any sense to me

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#349    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,767 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

See, the best answer to that question always comes from science fiction - which really doesn't help validate the primary contention really - they wanted a slave race, therefore we had to be of a certain mentally developed level, healthy and well fed (and able to feed ourselves, so no hunter/gatherer level) and easy to find (so citified) and wherever we need to be put to work (therefore citified). The locales needed to be easy to find, so they ended up near rivers (easy to see when doing a flyover in your spaceship).

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#350    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,709 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 November 2012 - 08:30 PM, said:

Then there is the issue of why?  What on earth did they have in mind when producing this?  Clearly nothing to do with ritual, art, or other fanciful embellishment, this looks to me as if it was done for some definite functional purpose.  The question is what exactly?

Posted Image

Look carefully at the finish.   Why the need to produce a block so exact to that specification.  It's as if cutting, moving, shaping, and finishing multi-tonne blocks was absolutely no effort.  The work of indians?  Really?

The Egyptians used a device like this to drill holes:

Posted Image

I don't see any reason why those at Puma Punku couldn't have used something similar.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#351    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 27 November 2012 - 10:48 PM, said:

I care because I have an emotional vested interest in God being the God of the Bible and not Q from Star Trek. I'm Catholic.
Either way we're arguing sloght differences of semantics, we both agree that God's totaly and utterly alien to the min of man - you think he's from another planet an I think he made the univese and everythig in it because he's God.
He would have had to be technologically advanced beyond our imagination for billions of years if so imo. The Bible and similar books don't really give good details about what he's like, but more guides on how he wants us to live and try to establish a relationship with him. It would all tie together imo with xts and demons and probably ghosts and whatever all else, even dragons if such things ever existed on this planet.

#352    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 29 November 2012 - 09:27 PM, said:

See, the best answer to that question always comes from science fiction - which really doesn't help validate the primary contention really - they wanted a slave race, therefore we had to be of a certain mentally developed level, healthy and well fed (and able to feed ourselves, so no hunter/gatherer level) and easy to find (so citified) and wherever we need to be put to work (therefore citified). The locales needed to be easy to find, so they ended up near rivers (easy to see when doing a flyover in your spaceship).
LMAO you think they would have went through ALL of that. I have heard that some people think Aliens Created man from a distant star, which I guess if you want to believe that then okay.  :yes:

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#353    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 29 November 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

The Egyptians used a device like this to drill holes:

Posted Image

I don't see any reason why those at Puma Punku couldn't have used something similar.
This is all in the link that Boony posted also :tsu:

#354    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 November 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

How did they achieve the inlaid right angles?  How did they achieve the perfectly circular holes?  Look how close this one is to the vertical face of the block

Time and patience. Never had to chase a wall have you?

To produce this with power tools would be difficult enough.

And again:

The accuracy is astonishing.

Power tools speed a process up, they do not take over the work for you. Even power tools require mans ingenuity. And they are a short cut, not something that does what we cannot.

This workmanship is not easy to explain as the work of indiginous indians.  I don't buy it.

What a shock. Coming from someone who believes Roswell Rods are not camera artifacts, that really is no surprise.

As an ex-engineer I know what it would take to produce this with modern technology.  God only knows how it was done.  On this scale and in that terrain so high above sea level.

Pfffftttt LOL, yeah right. Lego is not "engineering" Zoser.

Until a rational explanation is found, the AA hypothesis will stand.  The ancients gave testimony to it for a start.

No they did not, twisted interpretations that steal actual history and rape it and shape it to suit a fantasy have been created, that is more the story, and it's an absolute disgrace. I have nothing but disdain for scumbags who steal culture.

Actually scratch that, that is an insult to all bags filled with scum.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#355    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,767 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

View Postnopeda, on 29 November 2012 - 09:34 PM, said:

He would have had to be technologically advanced beyond our imagination for billions of years if so imo. The Bible and similar books don't really give good details about what he's like, but more guides on how he wants us to live and try to establish a relationship with him. It would all tie together imo with xts and demons and probably ghosts and whatever all else, even dragons if such things ever existed on this planet.
To paraphrase Arthur C. Clarke there are two options in relation to God being God - either he exists or he doesn't. Both are equally terrifying.
God being an alien isn't terrifying, it's mundane.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#356    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

I care because I have an emotional vested interest in God being the God of the Bible and not Q from Star Trek. I'm Catholic.

Either way we're arguing sloght differences of semantics, we both agree that God's totaly and utterly alien to the min of man - you think he's from another planet an I think he made the univese and everythig in it because he's God.
I also believe in god and that he created the universe, and all within the universe. :tu:

#357    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

#358    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,709 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 29 November 2012 - 09:39 PM, said:

Power tools speed a process up, they do not take over the work for you. Even power tools require mans ingenuity. And they are a short cut, not something that does what we cannot.

Quite right psyche, something that has been overlooked, even by me. Thanks for that bit of insight.  :tu:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#359    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 27 November 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

Just because we don't know the exact answrr, neither means we ahouldn't look or should accept whatever answer best suits our bias. So I'm prepared to accept the possibility aliens did it, that Merlin did it, that Atlanteans did it as readily as I am it was pulleys and wheels or canals. How about you?
The documentaries show our best guess, the best we can come up with using our understanding of thw peoples at the time and their technology, and shame on you for ignoring the possibility of someone else bring right!
In a lot of the cases the people didn't have wheels or pulleys. They didn't have steel either so no steel cables or cutting tools. Someone would have to say how they could have done it before I can believe they did, but so far no one has. The structures always seem dedicated to some sort of beings who would have be be xts afaik, and we know many of them are if not all of them. It seems likely enough to me that if the xts did exist and were involved they would help people do things they otherwise couldn't have done in order to show that they had been here. Would they have anticipated that humans would begin to disbelieve even though they can't figure out how ancient people could possibly have done all that? I wonder... If they exist they have been doing things to let us know and remind us of it so it seems, with the number of ufo sightings there have been. They would want us to see them the majority of times they are actually seen imo, and the observations would be planned for a reason. Crop circles would be their biggest display, imo.

#360    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 27 November 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

nopeda, on 27 November 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:
Then it wouldn't be even but instead would be different velocities depending on where it comes from and what different situations it passes through along the way. Instead it's all the same indicating that it's something local. Apparently whatever it is influences an area at least as "big" as humans have been able to check. That isn't really big though but instead it's miniscule.
You're suggesting that the speed of light is what it is in our area of space but it can be different in other areas?
Interesting idea, Vernon Vringe, a novelst, came up with a similar idea - there are areas of space/time where you can travel beyond the physical limits and others where you can't. Makes sort if sense, except it doesn't allow "xts" to demonstrate the physic defying abilities ascribed to thir craft, as they'd be bound by the local aws f physics even if they're from an area of different physics.
If we are in an area that adjusts the speed of light reducing it by a significant amount that would explain a lot of things. It could be a combination of magnetospheres like the Earth's, the sun's, the center of the galaxy....whatever all else. In this little region of space where humans have been able to check it would all be the same, even if it's completely different in the center of the galaxy and different still when you get far away from any other bodies. I'm not saying it is magnetospheres or what is doing it, just that probably some thing or things are influencing it and slowing it down. That would explain why even light from things that are moving away from us arrives at the same speed as light from things that are moving toward us, because the light from both is moving at significatly more than 186K mps, or would be if it was outside of an adjustment area.