Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Roswell guard ordered to 'shoot to kill'

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#136    Technocrat

Technocrat

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog." Anon.

"Art is what you can get away with." Andy Warhol.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:40 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 23 April 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

It is a good point, although not a valid one. While there is certainly some concern regarding aircraft and cell phones, it is more playing it safe as there could be interference. But that said, you completely missed the point. The intensity of electromagnetic radiation in space far surpasses what any radar system here on Earth emits. Thus if ET can make it as far as to here, then they will have no problem with radar systems of Terra Firma.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Please give your source for what I have highlighted above.

Posted Image

​"​A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely fool proof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams.

#137    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,258 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:48 AM

View PostMrSerendipity, on 22 April 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

I think the ones suffering from paranoia are the US military. They are shaking in their boots that the truth about flying saucers will ever reach the public.

Ohhh codswallop. This is such rubbish, do these scare tactics work on FTB's?

What the hell will happen of the public know UFO's are ET craft? A few thousand FTB's will say "I told you so"? The military are not going to be scared of that.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#138    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,258 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:54 AM

View PostMrSerendipity, on 22 April 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

Their first release to the press was that they had captured a flying disc. That was retracted a few hours later and replaced by a weather balloon. Then years later they said it was project mogul. I think the cat was let well and truly out of the bag by the first statement!

Not true at all, the first press release aid it was a disc, and that disc just happens to be suspended by a balloon

"The disc is hexagonal in shape and was suspended from a ballon [sic] by cable, which ballon [sic] was approximately twenty feet in diameter. Major Curtan further advices that the object found resembles a high altitude weather balloon with a radar reflector, but that telephonic concersation between their office and Wright field had not [UNINTELLIGIBLE] borne out this belief.

The MOGUL project was a secret project, not even the people on MOGUL knew about MOGUL due to compartmentalisation of the project. When MOGUL became declassified in the 90's the information was released. So it went from Balloon with a RAWIN, to Weather Balloon with a RAWIN (same thing) the a MOGUL balloon with a RAWIN. No change there, but the FTB's? Added aliens, added a second crash, have several conflicting sources that do not line up, and now books claim up to 600 witnesses. Yes, that is right, the claim is 600 people.

Who is changing the story? Not the USAF they said balloon all along. The FTB's have changed the tale to suit the most popular headline going.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#139    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,258 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:57 AM

View PostMrSerendipity, on 22 April 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

If the 0.5 watt output from a mobile phone can interfere with an aircraft's systems how much more interference might be caused by high intensity radar? And I'm not talking about the standard radar that is used at airports.

You do realise that RADAR track planes each and every day don't you?

Could I trouble you to show us a direct link between such devices and actual RF interference with aircraft systems? As far as I am aware, this has not been scientifically proven.

#140    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,258 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:05 AM

View PostMrSerendipity, on 23 April 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

WRONG BK! Mack Brazel's late daughter Bessie was initially one of the Air Force's star witnesses in their July 1994 Project Mogul report by supporting the Air Force's contention that her father had recovered a high altitude balloon in the first week of July 1947. In recent years before she died, however, she recanted that position and conceded, "It was another occurrence altogether. I had helped my dad gather up weather balloons on a number of occasions. I have come to the conclusion that what my dad found back at that time was something else altogether." :P

Ohh, gee that would have nothing to do with pressure from her brother now would it? Who just happens to be right in the thick of the Roswell tale, but never saw the field. And never agreed with his Father on the debris.

Her recant consists of:

"If Dad said something happened, it happened! No ifs, ands, or buts about it."

But how does that disqualify the initial description given at the time?  Not exactly recanting, but bowing to pressure.

In any case, you are stuck on MOGUL, when I feel sufficient evidence exists to indicate that Roswell was a Intelligence Operation to draw away the attention of the public. If you do a search on Lost Shaman Roswell Hypothesis here you might see it in a different light again, but unfortunately for the UFOlogists, still no aliens.

Edited by psyche101, 23 April 2013 - 02:05 AM.

#141    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,258 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

View PostMrSerendipity, on 23 April 2013 - 01:40 AM, said:

If I may?

LINK

What is space radiation?

Radiation may be defined as energy in transit in the form of high-speed particles and electromagnetic waves. Electromagnetic radiation is very common in our everyday lives in the form visible light, radio and television waves, and microwaves. Radiation is divided into two categories - ionizing radiation and non-ionizing radiation.
  • Ionizing radiation is radiation with sufficient energy to remove electrons from the orbits of atoms resulting in charged particles, and it is this type of radiation that is evaluated for purposes of radiation protection. Examples of ionizing radiation include gamma rays, protons, and neutrons. Ionizing radiation is different from ion formation that occurs in ordinary chemical reactions, such as the generation of table salt from sodium and chlorine. In such a reaction, only the outermost electron is removed to form a positively charged ion. With ionizing radiation, if the energy is sufficient, electrons other than those in the outermost orbits can be released; this process renders the atom very unstable, and these ions are very chemically reactive.
  • Non-ionizing radiation is radiation without sufficient energy to remove electrons from their orbits. Examples are microwaves, radio waves, and visible light.
   Space radiation consists primarily of ionizing radiation which exists in the form of high-energy, charged particles. There are three naturally occurring sources of space radiation: trapped radiation, galactic cosmic radiation (GCR), and solar particle events (SPE).   

Edited by psyche101, 23 April 2013 - 02:08 AM.

#142    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,807 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:57 AM

Did you say Space radishes and cosmic garlic ? Remember the Shower tonight ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#143    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,107 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:57 AM

View PostMrSerendipity, on 23 April 2013 - 01:40 AM, said:

I did already, but you seemed to miss it. So let me ask again, why do you think that electronics that is in space need to be radiation hardened as per the wiki link I quoted earlier? Frankly, I can quote paper after paper, but I am getting an idea that you would readily dismiss it as you just dismissed/ignored the easily readable wiki link I supplied.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#144    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,258 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:49 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 23 April 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

Did you say Space radishes and cosmic garlic ? Remember the Shower tonight ! :tu:

Space Radishes, Cosmic Garlic, it all adds up with the Whirled Peas. :D

#145    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,258 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:53 AM

Hi Lost Shaman

I see you! :D

I now what you are going to say about MOGUL, but I am still trying to get these guys to have a look at your Hypothesis, which I have mentioned to them is superior.

It's just going slowly, one step at a time, these guys seem to need to come to terms with MOGUL before you blow their minds with your Hypothesis. Right now, most are struggling with even the test dummies. I have not even got to the service/train terminology there yet, or what actually most likely took of on the day, of course, I find your evaluation sound, and more than plausible. Sort of like a step by step program for FTB's if you will :D

We will get there. I hope.

Cheers.

Edited by psyche101, 23 April 2013 - 03:53 AM.

#146    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,214 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:06 AM

I can see your very patient! I admire  that. Yeah I still stand by my hypothesis. Too much evidence  pointing in that direction to be mere coinsidence IMO.

Man I certaily miss using a real  keyboard! Unfortunately I still have to many other priorities right now  getting ready for my daughter to come move in with me! It's still going to be several more months before I get a proper internet connection!

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#147    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,258 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:47 AM

View PostMrSerendipity, on 23 April 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

Try this smart ass! http://xenophilius.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/is-secret-government-radar-cause-the-ufo-crash-at-roswell/ And there are many other accounts of military radar as being a possible cause of the flying saucers to crash at Roswell but I haven't got the time to dig them out just to please you! :passifier:

They still do not produce harmful emissions. They just use two types of RADAR technology to confirm each other. Not going to bring down an RC copter let alone a flying saucer.

#148    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,258 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:48 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 23 April 2013 - 04:06 AM, said:

I can see your very patient! I admire  that. Yeah I still stand by my hypothesis. Too much evidence  pointing in that direction to be mere coinsidence IMO.

Man I certaily miss using a real  keyboard! Unfortunately I still have to many other priorities right now  getting ready for my daughter to come move in with me! It's still going to be several more months before I get a proper internet connection!

I'd send you a computer if I could, cheers mate, good to know you are still around. :tu:

Be good to have some family around - I hope! :D

#149    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,214 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 23 April 2013 - 04:48 AM, said:

I'd send you a computer if I could, cheers mate, good to know you are still around. :tu:

Be good to have some family around - I hope! :D

I appreciate the thought psyche!

I have a  computer but I loaned it to my sister who is going to nursing school. I dont need it because I have about 15 other things i need to get for my daughter first before I have the extra money to get an internet connection turned on. Its something I want but dont need to survive.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#150    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:05 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 23 April 2013 - 10:02 AM, said:

I appreciate the thought psyche!

I have a  computer but I loaned it to my sister who is going to nursing school. I dont need it because I have about 15 other things i need to get for my daughter first before I have the extra money to get an internet connection turned on. Its something I want but dont need to survive.

Hey LS, when you get things sorted don't be a stranger. :tu:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users