Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vintage Chart Of UFO Sightings

Talion

ikp4qnzmfsoevojxeiuk.jpg
  • Like 3

1309141106560665.jpg

Found this in my own research, i wasn't aware that Batman was a weather balloon? :rofl:

Seems like a good way to hide evidence; putting off a sighting as a military craft.

Edited by BNDGK
  • Like 8

Ancient_Aliens.jpg

Ancient_Aliens_Hero_2-H.jpeg

ancient_aliens-ancient-aliens-29404878-1019-1216.jpg

ufo-engraving.jpg

Ancient-Aliens.png Edited by Talion

Why flood a topic with images and no info? Its good practice to post the source links too so people can see where the image comes from. Youre not proving any point with pictures, besides, the images have been discussed many times here already. There are no ancient rock images or wall art showing ufo's. NONE! Just things being misunderstood is all

• Like 7

Why flood a topic with images and no info? Its good practice to post the source links too so people can see where the image comes from. Youre not proving any point with pictures, besides, the images have been discussed many times here already. There are no ancient rock images or wall art showing ufo's. NONE! Just things being misunderstood is all

Typical sign of not understanding the topic and as a result not having anything anything to add albeit not able to realize it.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 5

Proof of Alienz mate!! Like this one

cathedral-astronaut5.jpg

:rofl::lol::tu:

• Like 3

Proof of Alienz mate!! Like this one

cathedral-astronaut5.jpg

:rofl::lol::tu:

I thought this was proven to be a fake ! Modern carving ? And nobody knows what my Alien craft Looks like so its one thats real to me ,and me only ! Way cooler shape than anything Ive ever seen by the way !
  • Like 1

I thought this was proven to be a fake ! Modern carving ? And nobody knows what my Alien craft Looks like so its one thats real to me ,and me only ! Way cooler shape than anything Ive ever seen by the way !

Yep, just giving our wild haired mate a ribbing :tu:

Only flying saucers I have seen look like this

hubcap_before.jpg

• Like 4

Mine Looked like a tear shaped ,liquid mecury but not deforming,like in a steady shape state. So Kool to this day ! :alien:

• Like 2

Yep, just giving our wild haired mate a ribbing :tu:

Only flying saucers I have seen look like this

hubcap_before.jpg

I have seen quite a few of those flying objects but mostly on interstates!!!

• Like 1

I have seen quite a few of those flying objects but mostly on interstates!!!

George Admaski has a decent collection too I hear. :D

• Like 1

I tried to get this thread to post up all our own personal sightings months ago, All it takes is a min of your time to scribble down a drawing ! ? :alien::tu:

• Like 2

I tried to get this thread to post up all our own personal sightings months ago, All it takes is a min of your time to scribble down a drawing ! ? :alien::tu:

Is it up mate or yet to come? I seem to have missed it if it is already underway

• Like 1

Really?

They're just strangely edited pics.

Edited by Starhunter

I tried to get this thread to post up all our own personal sightings.

Hello Donny, I've been looking for you B)

I knew once I came across psyche, you would be right there behind him like a little pilot fish :D

Anyway... speaking of personal sightings. Where is yours that you were going to share with me?

I'm still waiting....

cid_000501c754c1e492b670bd049643YOU.gif

• Like 2

Is it up mate or yet to come? I seem to have missed it if it is already underway

me too. I'd be TOTALLY in!

• Like 3

ikp4qnzmfsoevojxeiuk.jpg

So, here is a question. Is this evidence of a progression in technologies, or that of various "other worldly" civilizations, and their visiting craft and occupants?

------------------------------------------------

1309141106560665.jpg

But wait... you forgot, "Venus".

Edited by Holographic60

Okay then, a picture worth a thousand words... well said.

Wrench-in-Gears.png

Pretty sure that's how Adamski was when his photos were exposed too, spanner in his works. Is that what you were pointing out?

Hello Donny, I've been looking for you B)

I knew once I came across psyche, you would be right there behind him like a little pilot fish :D

Anyway... speaking of personal sightings. Where is yours that you were going to share with me?

I'm still waiting....

Ok Im off to draw it ! <(___)> Did you ever see the Movie the Navigator ? It was almost 100% that craft almost the same size Liquid mercury , and Was AMAZING !

cid_000501c754c1e492b670bd049643YOU.gif

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 1