Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Giants of ancient egypt are fact

giants ancient egypt egyptology mystery pyramids

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
530 replies to this topic

#466    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,598 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

View Postegyptian lad, on 13 October 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

There is a big conspiracy over ancient egypt history

Entire history of ancient egypt is forbidden, The history of giants.....This civilization was civilization of egyptian giants, Not the pharaohs.......its the jewish agenda who claimed that the ancient egyptian civilization was pharaoh in order to confirm and fit what came in the torah,No discovery for both pharaohs and israelites in egypt because their history was not recorded.What we have from monuments and artifacts, it belongs to dates over 10000 B.C, they run big conspiracy within the limitations of ancient egypt age.

Ancient egypt is not 7000 years old such like they claim on all documentary films, Ancient egypt is something over 20000 B.c

The subject of ancient egypt is actually Religious conflict

The conspiracy of mummification lie in ancient egypt:

Removing the bones of royal kings and queens from the coffins:

then put the natural mummies which were saved by NATURE, not work of humans nor any science was behind it:

Wrapp them into sheets but dusty and dirty sheets so it may look soooooooo old ( fitting the lies)

Mummies have been found world wide, Not only egypt.

The bold portion is easily refuted by the fact that Tutankhamun's mummy was found intact within his anthropoid sarcophagus, minus the removed internal organs which were in Canopic jars, and was effectively tarred into said sarcophagus. All of which prevented any such conspiracy as you claim. Not to mention that to wrap natural bodies in order to switch them, like you believe happened, the bodies would have to be broken apart from their fetal positions and rewrapped. Doing so would effectively destroy them to the point of having little to wrap. Your idea fails under its own weight. Also their wrappings date to the appropriate time of their demise, so that also works against you.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#467    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• Giant humans of egypt are 100% true

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 11 October 2012 - 08:00 AM, said:

Ummm...... Statues got buried by the... Wind??? There is no need of super storms when there is thousands of years of wind involved to bury stuff.

And your whole post does nothing to answer the question you quoted. Which is. "How did the Arabs tear down the cladding stones and move them to Cairo if only Giants could have done the initial work? All the Arabs had was men and camels.

Pulling a stone of several tons up 10 feet or 10000 feet is the same amount of work per foot. It is only the time needed that is a variable. If you lift a stone up one course and then slide it and lift it again up the next course the Work needed for each course does not Magically increase. You don't need 5 men for the lowest step and 2000 for the highest. It does not work that way. And using ramps, the ancients would have spread that work per course over a long distance and it would have been a fraction of the effort needed to lift a stone straight up.

I am assuming you have no physics or other practical training or you would already know this. I'm also assuming you've never done a day of physical labor in your life, or again, you'd know what an average human can drag and lift.

So what training do you have?
Its not the arabs who used the stones of ancient egypt, it was the mamuliks.....Mamuliks were a foreign soldiers rent from multi countries, they had a coup over the arab caliphs and ruled egypt, The mamuliks used some of the casing stones of pyramids which were fallen around the pyramids, they cut it into small piece.

When arab muslims invaded egypt.....they had homes and mosques made by muddy sandy stones, By time, after their invasion extended to over south of europe........The civilization of arabs got advanced, they started to use the white limestones of quarries, the size of stone was small.

Later, by mohamed ali pasha era, he opened lot of limestones quarries in moutains and built palaces and castles in egypt

I had physical training for years and a physical labor work as well........I tell you....Lifting and even pulling large stone of ancient egypt IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Even when i ask guys who work in construction field about the large stones of pyramids, they answer, we dont know how people lifted them.

Lifting stone like this by people of our size?

Posted Image

people can barely pull it

You just dont accept the truth of giants, u r down to the tricks of coward archaeologists, the ones who sold their consciences for sake of some bucks and fake fame

Giants of egypt ruled the earth ( forbidden history)

The pyramid faith was moved from egypt to world wide due to Egyptian Giants occupation over the lands

Posted Image

#468    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:34 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 13 October 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

The bold portion is easily refuted by the fact that Tutankhamun's mummy was found intact within his anthropoid sarcophagus, minus the removed internal organs which were in Canopic jars, and was effectively tarred into said sarcophagus. All of which prevented any such conspiracy as you claim. Not to mention that to wrap natural bodies in order to switch them, like you believe happened, the bodies would have to be broken apart from their fetal positions and rewrapped. Doing so would effectively destroy them to the point of having little to wrap. Your idea fails under its own weight. Also their wrappings date to the appropriate time of their demise, so that also works against you.

cormac
cormac:

You dont realize the conspiracy at all, When they reveal anything, its part of their fabrication....after they run their game of adding stuff over things,they hypocritically go for conference to claim so and so.You know why they put strict law over exacavting the artifacts and monuments in egypt? because these cowards are afraid that their conspiracy be known for the people

What do you think about king tut mummy for example? the mummy looking is different than his statues... and his different statues are actually joke,When i look to king tut statues.....i find many different people front of me, which one was king tut? Zero answer

Posted Image

The pyramid faith was moved from egypt to world wide due to Egyptian Giants occupation over the lands

Posted Image

#469    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,244 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

The reason they are big is because how important they were. So Kings and Queens of any sort are always drawn bigger in ancient times because they were seen as powerful and god like worship, sort of a fake god so to speak. The slaves are alot smaller because they are not important and treated rashly. If you wan't to praise someone or worship someone then you need to draw or build a statue meaning that to yourself and others that they were powerful and honored. That does not mean giants existed. If they did then where are they? they need shelter and food.

#470    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:03 PM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 10 October 2012 - 09:19 PM, said:

This is for everyone's benefit, not just egyptian lad's. Egyptian lad found my blog at WordPress and posted a lot of the same stuff there that he's posted here, so it would seem he likes to be wrong in many different places on the internet. In any case the above quote is also something he posted at my blog, and it was something I'd not seen before so I did some digging. Turns out this "Jabalain mummy" is popular on lots of web pages devoted to Muslim studies. I don't know how it originated as such but the information, not surprisingly, is incorrect.

Many Muslims (and biblical scholars, for that matter) see Ramesses II as the Pharaoh of Exodus. The "Jabalain mummy" is supposed to be Ramesses II. However, as is well known, Ramesses II's mummy certainly wasn't found at Jabalain. It was one of numerous royal mummies buried in the secondary burial cache and Third Intermediate Period tomb designated DB320 (or TT320). This tomb was officially cleared in 1881 by Émile Brugsch, who was worried that nearby villagers would plunder the tomb if he didn't work fast. He worked very fast. Taking few notes and recording little, Brugsch and his team cleared the tomb and sent all of the mummies and burial goods north to Cairo.

There is no such thing as the "Jabalain mummy."

they found a mummy in jabalain area of red sea, after it was documented, they removed it in order to fabricate one of the biggest lies in ancient egyptian history " The mummification".

Those muslims who claim it was mummy of moses's pharaoh king, They are stupid and highly idiotic, because this mummy which was discovered in jabalain belongs to a guy from the modern ages....not the ancient times.

u should know: many mummies been found in deserts and mountains

many researchers in egypt claim" that climate and some bacteria can create a mummy"

Mummies been found in snowy lands :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mummy belongs to 700 years in china:

Posted Image

another mummy in china for a caucasian lady

Posted Image

Even nature saved some dead animals and made them mummy:

Posted Image

Mummification is all made by NATURE NATURE

Not mankind work at all........the mummies of egypt were all made by nature, its the lies of egyptologists and archaeologists who created that myth

Mummies were moved from the graves to be put in the sarcophaguses and coffins of ancient egyptians.

Most mummies of egypt that in good condition belongs to the modern egyptians not the ancient egyptians, its the blessin work of cheating archaeologists

They think no one can catch their tricks over history, But the truth is already known

The school of hypocrisy = archaeology

Posted Image

#471    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,598 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

View Postegyptian lad, on 13 October 2012 - 04:34 PM, said:

cormac:

You dont realize the conspiracy at all, When they reveal anything, its part of their fabrication....after they run their game of adding stuff over things,they hypocritically go for conference to claim so and so.You know why they put strict law over exacavting the artifacts and monuments in egypt? because these cowards are afraid that their conspiracy be known for the people

What do you think about king tut mummy for example? the mummy looking is different than his statues... and his different statues are actually joke,When i look to king tut statues.....i find many different people front of me, which one was king tut? Zero answer

Posted Image

I realize that you're attempting to reinterpret what we actually know of Ancient Egyptian history because you're paranoid of some grand conspiracy which doesn't exist. Statues were never meant to be exact likenesses, they didn't need to be. They were only representations of the person they belonged to. And Egypt, as well as most other countries, put strict laws into place to restrict excavations to keep idiots from digging up and destroying ancient history.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#472    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,245 posts

• Question everything

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

View Postegyptian lad, on 13 October 2012 - 04:34 PM, said:

cormac:

Posted Image

Zero answer my ***. Refer to my previous post on with subject, and Kmt's corrections of my numbering. It's a moot point anyway. Eliminating the two on the right as one is dehydrated and the other is guesswork, the similarities between all the faces should be unmistakable to anyone but you..

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#473    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

Mummification is a great lie..................which is DEBUNKED!

its funny they promote these lies on movies and in all books, they brainwash the mankind with all myth

Say thanks for the people who sold their consciences

Note: there are giant human mummies in egypt  which were saved by nature too:

This is a giant human finger of 5.5 meter tall mummy :

Posted Image

Posted Image

#474    tipsy_munchkin

tipsy_munchkin

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

• We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

I am really not sure whether I believe egyptian lad is serious or a troll. This seems to be getting sillier and sillier.

*     I'm pink therefore i'm spam     *

#475    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 13 October 2012 - 04:38 PM, said:

The reason they are big is because how important they were. So Kings and Queens of any sort are always drawn bigger in ancient times because they were seen as powerful and god like worship, sort of a fake god so to speak. The slaves are alot smaller because they are not important and treated rashly. If you wan't to praise someone or worship someone then you need to draw or build a statue meaning that to yourself and others that they were powerful and honored. That does not mean giants existed. If they did then where are they? they need shelter and food.
No u total wrong.....Just view the variety on depictions , it tells the story

They were depicted big cuz they were giants

There are depictions for kings and queens in the same size of their servants.......on the other side, giant kings and queens bigger than their servants in the size, It was the reality of ancient egypt, Where giants lived and had a unique civilization

In the early ancient egypt: there were a big mighty nation of giants,where thousands of giants lived in egypt

This is an image for two giant human skeletons discovered in egypt, They continuously discover giant human skeletons in egypt but keep it hidden and in secret:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#476    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 13 October 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

Zero answer my ***. Refer to my previous post on with subject, and Kmt's corrections of my numbering. It's a moot point anyway. Eliminating the two on the right as one is dehydrated and the other is guesswork, the similarities between all the faces should be unmistakable to anyone but you..
i will answer u later, i just dont have lot of free time thats why i dont answer all

i dont ignore any answer though

Posted Image

#477    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:24 PM

View Posttipsy_munchkin, on 13 October 2012 - 05:11 PM, said:

I am really not sure whether I believe egyptian lad is serious or a troll. This seems to be getting sillier and sillier.
  Im serious and do research for years, im actually after finding giant skeleton....its one of my dream to make the truth more clearer

This truth must be gotten out for the light

Posted Image

#478    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,418 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:26 PM

View Postegyptian lad, on 13 October 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

No u total wrong.....Just view the variety on depictions , it tells the story

They were depicted big cuz they were giants

There are depictions for kings and queens in the same size of their servants.......on the other side, giant kings and queens bigger than their servants in the size, It was the reality of ancient egypt, Where giants lived and had a unique civilization

In the early ancient egypt: there were a big mighty nation of giants,where thousands of giants lived in egypt

This is an image for two giant human skeletons discovered in egypt, They continuously discover giant human skeletons in egypt but keep it hidden and in secret:

Posted Image

Yep, and Muhammad Ali's right fist is bigger than his head:

Posted Image

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#479    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,245 posts

• Question everything

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

View Postegyptian lad, on 13 October 2012 - 05:03 PM, said:

they found a mummy in jabalain area of red sea, after it was documented, they removed it in order to fabricate one of the biggest lies in ancient egyptian history " The mummification".

Those muslims who claim it was mummy of moses's pharaoh king, They are stupid and highly idiotic, because this mummy which was discovered in jabalain belongs to a guy from the modern ages....not the ancient times.

If there's no mummy, then there's nothing but hearsay to indicate it ever existed.

u should know: many mummies been found in deserts and mountains

many researchers in egypt claim" that climate and some bacteria can create a mummy"

Mummies been found in snowy lands :

Mummy belongs to 700 years in china:

another mummy in china for a caucasian lady

Even nature saved some dead animals and made them mummy:

Mummification is all made by NATURE NATURE

Not mankind work at all........the mummies of egypt were all made by nature, its the lies of egyptologists and archaeologists who created that myth

Mummies were moved from the graves to be put in the sarcophaguses and coffins of ancient egyptians.

Most mummies of egypt that in good condition belongs to the modern egyptians not the ancient egyptians, its the blessin work of cheating archaeologists

They think no one can catch their tricks over history, But the truth is already known

The school of hypocrisy = archaeology

The fact that mummies occur in nature in no way precludes the practice of induced and enhanced mummification as evidenced in those from Egypt. It's a fact that bodies dating from before deliberate mummification came into vogue have not held up well. The AE weren't idiots. They would've noticed this and noticed what conditions were optimal for preservation, and we know they were concerned with keeping the body intact. Why else go to the trouble of sticking it in a special tomb sealed in a coffin in the first place? We know about their beliefs about the Ka and the other parts of the soul because they told us, and the use of grave goods backs it up. It only makes sense that they would take pains to try and keep the body as incorrupt as possible.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#480    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

View Postmeryt-tetisheri, on 10 October 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

Egyptian Lad, are you really Egyptian? It is really sad to see how facile it is for you to persistently try to demolish your own heritage and history with uninformed, uneducated pictorial fantasy tales!

If you want to be taken even half seriously, bring proof to the table, one giant knuckle bone would suffice!

As long as you reject Egyptology as 'lies' and unless you learn to read and translate hieroglyphs yourself, you have no way to discern on your own what had or had not been referred to, and that includes mummification. Reliance on 'pictures' isn't enough, in other words, you have no clue!

You seem to be unaware that organic materials are examined using techiques like carbon14 dating which, along with DNA studies, requires the collaboration of scientists in disciplines other than Egyptology and archaeology. Are you proposing a 100% leak-proof, world wide multi-discipline conspiracy that spans 2 centuries, and that seems logical or rational to you?!  The 'wicked' Egyptologists mummified bodies, reburied them all over Egypt -sometimes under tons of sands- while altering tombs and inscriptions on stone & papyri...they did all that without anyone ever noticing, or are hundreds of Egyptian workers and their families also complicit in this grand conspiracy?

As for your offhand dismissal of archeogenetics and DNA studies, I blame the dysfunctional education system in Egypt that has been left to deteriorate & collapse since 1952!

According to you everything the Egyptians did is meticulously recorded otherwise it doesn't exist;  so please tell us the rules of senet, recipes of food they ate, notation of their music, I am asking you for only simple activities practiced by all individuals on daily basis, not technical knowledge reserved to the initiated, trained specialists; should be easy for you to answer.

When Cormac used the word 'drivel', he was being kind!
  My own heritage is not that history, which the occupier british put and created........My own heritage gonna be made by egyptians themselves, The history will be re-written from the beginning

When an egyptian researcher discovered some errors in the translation of champollion for the hieroglyphic language, he was rejected by the egyptian antiquities authority why? because trying to correct the truth,its is so dangerous on the fake history they documented

when he met professors in archaeology college, they replied him" Are you mad? we will never recognize your research and never re-write our history", some professors even tried to steal his own research

For the giants subject: im already doing lot of awareness between people and get lot of acception, this is the only logical theory and only truth

On the future, i will find giant skeleton to kill all rejecters

Posted Image

Also tagged with giants, ancient egypt, egyptology, mystery, pyramids

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users