Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Floating metal ball on top of baby's crib

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#1    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:00 PM

This happened to my aunt, not me, but her experience was pretty bizzare so I want to share it. My aunt recently gave birth to her second baby girl, so she got a crib next to her bed to sleep with her.Well one night she claimed to have heard what sounded like metal clashing against metal ( like sharpening a knife with another knife) she was asleep with her husband and when she got up and turned to the baby's crib there was a dozen little pieces of metal held together in a ball and it was moving rapidly, floating on top of the crib. She was about to scream but it flashed and flew staight through the window. She told us this a while back so now we all tell her why she didnt take a picture with her phone and she says she was too shocked. We all joke about it and say it was an "alien" trying to play with her or whatever... My aunt is convinced it was an extraterrestrial thing, what do you guys think? I'm sure she didnt imagine it

#2    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

http://m.youtube.com...?hl=en-GB&gl=GB
Here's a link of orb if ufo creating a crop circle
Link doesn't work for me after copying and pasting :( stupid kindle

Edited by Armchair Educated, 15 May 2013 - 09:18 PM.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,453 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:22 PM

Strange indeed, wonder if it was some deceased relative coming to see the baby.

#4    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

When you say it flew through the window, do you mean it was open? It broke through it or it passed through the solid window

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#5    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

View PostHilander, on 15 May 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

Strange indeed, wonder if it was some deceased relative coming to see the baby.

Nah. It's gotta be an alien!

#6    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 15 May 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

When you say it flew through the window, do you mean it was open? It broke through it or it passed through the solid window
thanks for the link armchair, I'll look into it, she said it flew through the window, it was closed, it passed through it like the window wasnt there at all. Yeah I'm sure it wasn't a dead relative cause she stated it was metallic, literally a metal floating ball

#7    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

View PostHimawari69, on 16 May 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

literally a metal floating ball

How was it a dozen little pieces? Did it disassemble and reassemble over the crib?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#8    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 16 May 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

How was it a dozen little pieces? Did it disassemble and reassemble over the crib?
yeah basically it was sort of morphing from a dozen little pieces of metal to a ball, she described it like a bunch of metal bugs swarming in a circle then hardening into a solid metal ball. So it can be described as reassembling as well, it was also making noise, like metal clanking against metal

#9    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,339 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

I call total BS.

You are making-up a story that I, for one, do not believe.

I can tell that you are young, perhaps even very young(10-14)

Sorry, I'm not buying one word.

But please, do have a good night...

#10    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

View Postpallidin, on 16 May 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

I call total BS.

You are making-up a story that I, for one, do not believe.

I can tell that you are young, perhaps even very young(10-14)

Sorry, I'm not buying one word.

But please, do have a good night...
... I'm 18 and in college... Please don't make assumptions, you know nothing about me, I am not making this up what would I gain from that? Nothing, if you want to flame me do it personally not on my posts, thank you

#11    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,299 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

Maybe it was ball lightning?

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#12    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:49 PM

t-r-i-p-p-y :alien:

#13    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 16 May 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

t-r-i-p-p-y :alien:
indeed

#14    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:50 AM

I have seen something when I was 8 , im 34 now. It scared the **** out me. It remains the only bizarre thing ive seen which remains completely unexplainable and I usually dont buy into these accounts, but what makes me wonder is I met some guy we dated twice anyway he brought up a similar story as mine on our 1st date ,. he saw a red light come into his windowin his cabin house at night it was right in front of him and for about 10 seconds then went out the window . Through the screen, it was like a red ball of light, he saw it come in hover and leave.
His hair stood up on his arms when he was teling me that.
My story was I was in bed with my mom ober her parents house and I woke up to pee god knows what time it was during the night. As I was sitting up this small maybe an inch or 2 in size, this green glowing , almost harp shaped , idk what just appeared about 2 feet from me, right near the base of my ankles and a second later bounced forward it wasnt touching the blanket, I was absolutely PARALYZED IN FEAR even at 8 uears old I knew it was NOT NORMAL.
I threw myself into my mom who was asleep and had my eyes sealed shut until my mom started to turn over hours later and I peeked and it wasnt there,,.
Whatever it was was not explainable by any means.
When I say harp shape imagine an S backwards next to an S , this was the shape. Neon green. It just glowed . God it scared me. I still get chills wrting this.

Now it was 2 days after my moms mom passed away which was why we stayed there for the wake and stuff so idk if theres any relation,. I really truely do not know.
I only mentioned it to my mom maybe 10 years ago or so. She said it was her moms spirit in a puzzled looking way.
I actually dont believe in ghosts so I just dont know...
I do not discount anyones stories though especially after that guy said he had a similar story even though his description was not like mine., and I never told him about mine. It started to make me think..

Edited by Sheep Smart, 18 May 2013 - 07:53 AM.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#15    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,771 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:03 PM

View PostHimawari69, on 15 May 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

This happened to my aunt, not me, but her experience was pretty bizzare so I want to share it. My aunt recently gave birth to her second baby girl, so she got a crib next to her bed to sleep with her.Well one night she claimed to have heard what sounded like metal clashing against metal ( like sharpening a knife with another knife) she was asleep with her husband and when she got up and turned to the baby's crib there was a dozen little pieces of metal held together in a ball and it was moving rapidly, floating on top of the crib. She was about to scream but it flashed and flew staight through the window. She told us this a while back so now we all tell her why she didnt take a picture with her phone and she says she was too shocked. We all joke about it and say it was an "alien" trying to play with her or whatever... My aunt is convinced it was an extraterrestrial thing, what do you guys think? I'm sure she didnt imagine it

Now, assuming the story you're telling is legit, there's your/her answer right there.

She was asleep and dreaming.  She had a new baby, was no doubt sleep deprived, and simply THOUGHT she was awake.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users