Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'My real mother is a green alien'

Still Waters

A LABOUR politician has stunned his town council colleagues by claiming his “real mother” is a 9ft green alien with eight fingers.

Councillor Simon Parkes, who was elected to represent Stakesby ward on Whitby Town Council last month, said although he has had hundreds of close encounters with extra-terrestrials, it will not interfere with his mission to help residents at the seaside resort.

Speaking on YouTube, Coun Parkes said he first saw an alien at the age of eight months, when “a traditional kite-shaped face”, with huge eyes, tiny nostrils and a thin mouth appeared over his cot.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• Wandering

• Mbyte

• quillius

Lol... Very interesting..

Well, that's certainly odd...

A few things struck me though... He claims his first 'encounter' came when he was 8 months old... How many people remember ANYTHING from when they are 8 monthss old? I sure don't!

His comments about his thoughts of 'Those aren't mummy's hands. Those are Green, Mummys are Pink" is quite a bit more sophisticated than an 8 month olds...

He has these 'memories' of people who are 8 feet tall... When your 3 years old EVERY adult looks 8 feet tall!

I think this guy needs to see if he has a chemical imbalance or something...

Edited by Taun

A few things struck me though... He claims his first 'encounter' came when he was 8 months old... How many people remember ANYTHING from when they are 8 monthss old? I sure don't!

His comments about his thoughts of 'Those aren't mummy's hands. Those are Green, Mummys are Pink" is quite a bit more sophisticated than an 8 month olds...

He has these 'memories' of people who are 8 feet tall... When your 3 years old EVERY adult looks 8 feet tall!

Lmao I thought it was also odd when he talked about his encounter at 8months. Even for a big et enthusiast like me this story is a little to out there. I dont doubt his experiences but something doesn't add up. But it did provide me with a good laugh tho, it's good to hear stories like these once in awhile.

I loved this bit

quote.....''I get more common sense out of the aliens than out of Scarborough Town Hall. The aliens are far more aware of stuff. People in the Town Hall seem not to be aware of the needs of Whitby.”

Now that I can believe lol :)

Set up for an April fools joke?

I don't think I'd want to drink the water in that town...

Did they report his party political allegiance correctly; surely it should be Monster Raving Loony, not Labour?

It sounds like someone has some repressed "mommy issues".

It sounds like someone has some repressed "mommy issues".

exactly!!!!

My-Stepmother-Is-An-Alien-(DVD)-(Wide-Screen).jpg

Well his story is almost as crazy as the fact that this movie made it to DVD...

It has Kim Basinger in it... It can't be all bad. :hmm:

Fellow Stakesby ward member and former Mayor of Whitby, Councillor Terry Jennison, said the matter had not been discussed by councillors.

He said: “I am completely in the dark about this.”

Is he still in a job? One would hope not. It pains a person to see our taxes going to people like this to run the country. I mean for Pete's sakes, I bet most fifth graders would be more level headed. He does remind me of the loon who was running for office that thought he was a Vampire. Surely these people only get this far through self funding? I hope?

Florida Vampire to Run For President This sick freak was even worse I think.

Maybe there are more alien politicians, it would explain some of their actions... :wacko:

heheheheh....like lead in his pipes or something....

Fellow Stakesby ward member and former Mayor of Whitby, Councillor Terry Jennison, said the matter had not been discussed by councillors.

Is he still in a job? One would hope not. It pains a person to see our taxes going to people like this to run the country. I mean for Pete's sakes, I bet most fifth graders would be more level headed. He does remind me of the loon who was running for office that thought he was a Vampire. Surely these people only get this far through self funding? I hope?

I agree the guy could be an extra in a looney tunes... but what about his actual policies?... He just might be the best one on that council...

I agree 8 month old children cant remember a think.

It sounds like this Labour Councillor is an oddball attention seeker.

I have heard of some people recalling things from before one year of age.

But if it's his mum that's the alien,his dad was human ?

Who raised him ? Was he adopted ? Or did his dad have a fling with the big lady behind the back of the human lady that raised him.

Those are some nasty family secrets.

I mean WHAT ....THE ...F.......

:rolleyes:

Why? That sounds like an emotional reaction to the thought of their being Aliens psyche.

Perhaps not the best forum to divulge his beliefs, but he seems quite down to earth.

"It’s a personal matter and it doesn’t affect my work. I’m more interested in fixing someone’s leaking roof or potholes. People don’t want me to talk about aliens."

If I wanted to be open and honest about my dealings with aliens(hypothetical ones) then I'd probably have a similar approach to this guy. Cautious, slightly blase and with seemingly honest opinions.

Of course, I'm not suggesting he's telling the truth, just that It's a bit harsh to immediately query whether or not he has been sacked. Who are you to judge whether or not he is fit for duty?

Now, If he tries to get a spaceport built in Whitby...I'll agree with you. Until then however I think he should let his policies do the talking and he should be judged on his work.

Edited by Wandering

I think it's quite interesting. I wouldn't class him as a crazy person at all. First of all the story is quite interesting and I enjoy listening to it. I would never take it as a truth but I store it in my memory bank to see if future stories from other people can relate to his stories or try and see if a coherence between many stories emerges. Anyway listening to a story is very important skill for a film maker. "E.T" didn't come from no where.

Bruce Lee popularised that you should take in what improves you and discard what doesn't. Thats a rough quote. I never really listened to that. I would always read something from a martial arts book that wouldn't apply to me but I would store it anyway just in case when I get older that piece of information would make sense. It's paid off. I deem it inefficient to just dismiss something completely and then to find you circled your way back to it in the end. I do have my cut off point though... "What's that you say! a flying spagetti monstor!!??" bull****

Anywho, I'm going to defend the so called first encounter "mommy's pink hands". Since my earliest memory is standing in a cott I can relate to this mans first encounter memory. When you think back on a memory that early a person would generally have to describe the child-like logic and understanding of the situation by using the english laguage. The child at the time may have not thought "PINK hands" but would have realised through thought alone that the colour of both set of hands aren't the same. Nothing in the childs mind was thought in language just simple logical biological processess to identify things. This can't be described in story so it's easier to say pink hands because it's the closest way to describe what he was thinking at a time when nothing had a name.

Also for some reason I remember this perticular aspect of myself as a toddler standing up in the cott and have never forgotton it. I can easily imagine that seeing an alien for the first time and getting picked up would stick in the memory as it did for me. His descirptions of his rememberence of memories just sound true irragardless of the content of the story. He's either extremely clever to add all these details or telling the truth. In fact if someone were to make this up with such detail as he has done then his skills would be of a huge benefit to the government.

If any of you actually bothered to watch the 4 hour youtube interview mentioned in the article you would know his actual first experience was in the womb, he claimes to remember that. To be honest it's border line for me but in terms of reincarnation it fits in I suppose. They are after his riencarnated soul by the way not just his soul. He also has a massive file documenting his experience through the years. It's a type of story boarding I suppose, like in movies. Pictures with brief infromation detailing what happening. I've jsut finished the first hour, so I'm watching the rest now.