Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

curious

Janiel

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Janiel

• Abducted

• bigsteff

• Space Moose

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is absolutely no trace of it being photo-shopped, so I would say that by looking at it, it looks like it is mist of a window or the lense that has been photographed.

If you look at the edge detected pic underneath, If it was masked then you would invariably see the line going all the way round, as you can not see the sharp line all the way round, it leads me to believe that it is there.

post-50-1053380744.jpg

Someone trying to take a picture through a haze of cigar smoke? unsure.gif

I would say mist of some variety. The image the mist makes appears to be a chicken.

And when you check to see if a pic was photoshopped, you can only find out if it was a poor job. This sort of thing would probably be more easily faked with more traditional means.

I agree with MM, It looks like smoke.

janielsenj666, Did you take this Photo ?, If so, Is there more you could share with us about it?. Like was the Smoke/Mist/Fog there when you took it or did it appear after ?.

com on it so obivious,,,between the bloke standing and the photographer,they must have used the wrong weed for a blow,,,,, laugh.gif

never do drugs myself.....bad enough with a drink related hangover laugh.gif

It's obviously an alien visitor. This photo caught it just emerging from the craft. I would guess that it's atmosphere is something like methane, was there an odor detected? If not then I would guess neon, activated by earths magnetosphere.

user posted image

It looks like Captain Picard in a turban, maybe just beamed down to a really foggy planet?

ok all kidding aside.....

man standing in a snowy garden

photographer inside the house with the window closed having a smoke

blows out the smoke in front of the camera,then takes the snap.....

easy peasy lemon squezzey laugh.gif

I see a naked woman..... and.... a violin... huh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, it's only totally obvios what exactly happened, i can'r beleive noone saw it yet. he ghost was hanging out with his camera. He saw this man walking around in the woods. The ghost was like "holy cow! it's a real llive man!" and fumbled around to get the shot. In his haste, his ethereal finger got in the way of the shot and the final result was this cloudy ghost finger obstructing the view of the man. Evan a novice could see that!

tongue.gif

• 4 weeks later...

i would say ecto.. but... seeing as there is snow on the ground, and its about dusk, that's probably your breath you're seeing here.

POLTERGISTE...THERE QUITE COMEN......FAKES AND REAL PHOTOS CAN BE FOUND EVERYWERE'BUT IT'S HARD...I'D SAY IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL AREAL ONE FROM A FAKE OR HOAX!A TYPE OF GHOST...THAT'S IT...THEY HAVE NO REAL FORM BUT ARE POWERFUL AND MOVE STUFF,CHANGE FORM AND ARE OFTEN SEEM IN PICTURES WERE THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN WITHOUT IT SEEN UNTILL THE PICTURE IS DEVELOPED! alien.gif

or could be breath considering the snowy environment and cold setting.......lol dust19...u r cool...awsome a gunieous...but you already knew that! huh.gif

they also use runon sentences and all caps so their posts are next to impossible to read, even comprehend, but that is what THEY DO AND IT IS NEAT BUT STILL SCARY AND NEAT AND SCARY AND NEAT AND ALSO NEAT AND SCARY AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!! alien.gif

• 1 month later...