Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HUNTING BIG HEADS

crotchityoldebunker

They're always looking for an oportunity to pick up a "volunteer." We need someone to be bait. They will lay on a big foil mat on a hilltop in the area in California Known for activity. Soon a disc will be along to check it out. Then our team of heavily armed men will jump out of an underground hidden "blind" that we have been watching from, and blast the hell out of the lower side of it. Focusing our bullets on the 3 foot outer rim where the propulsion plates are located. This will bring it down. Discs have set down and the smoking plates are replaced with a twisting motion from inside. A new one is quickly put back in. Then they flew off with the people standing there watching the whole thing! True. Ol crotch

Edited by crotchityoldebunker

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• einsteins_spirit

• discloseorlose

• crotchityoldebunker

• Stellar

so this happened or is this your plan

Plan A !

And Plan B is......................Run away ,Run away !

548342[/snapback]

Rofl you guys are killin me, Youre Great. I am so glad I got to see your post's.

But if ya see a UFO dont Run Bro instead Haul **** cause I am pretty sure they are not friendly to humans in general LOL. I am not saying I think they are all bad I am saying they are not friendly. heehee so haul **** in the other direction if you ever see one.

To prove my point about bad, Lets take Foo Fighters for instance when I read case reports about them I have never read anything about them that would lead me to

believe that they have ever harmed a human. But when I read reports about them it seems to me that they are trying to protect airplanes from things like stray meteors entering the earths atmosphere, random missles, world war 2 antiaircraft flak,crap like that. Maybe the Foo Fighters mission is as simple as protecting airplanes and their passengers from harm.

But if ya got close to one you probably would not wanna touch it cause it might reach out and bite ya with radiation from its propusion system.Or maybe it would be hot from all those ultra high speed turns. If it reached out and bite someone they would probably think Bad UFO.Who Knows but I am sure you see my point.

I really dont know any way to prove my point but that has been my observations and I wanted to share it with you. Bro's

ummmmm

i have a big head unsure.gif

do i need to hide from you people ? ph34r.gif

Judging from his alteration of tenses... he didnt pass english with a high mark, thats for sure.

Judging from his alteration of tenses... he didnt pass english with a high mark, thats for sure.

549031[/snapback]

I believe rudeness is considered off-topic Stellar. Your post did nothing more then kill the thread. You must be a young pup to make derogatory comments to people.

discloseorlose

I rather enjoyed that post so ignoring the interruption, lets begin again with the original post.

QUOTE=OLCROTCHITYDEBUNKER

They're always looking for an oportunity to pick up a "volunteer." We need someone to be bait. They will lay on a big foil mat on a hilltop in the area in California Known for activity. Soon a disc will be along to check it out. Then our team of heavily armed men will jump out of an underground hidden "blind" that we have been watching from, and blast the hell out of the lower side of it. Focusing our bullets on the 3 foot outer rim where the propulsion plates are located. This will bring it down. Discs have set down and the smoking plates are replaced with a twisting motion from inside. A new one is quickly put back in. Then they flew off with the people standing there watching the whole thing! True.

Ol crotch

This could be reality for someone certainly, and it could definitely happen-given a certain amount of time, but just same, I'ld run like all get out if it did.

discloseorlose

Thanks for the thoughtful replys. This is a possible plan. I live in an area that's a hotbed of UFO activity in northern California. I own several high power rifles that are for hunting. I will be one of the takedown and capture team. I'm looking for intelegent ideas to improve my "plan A". Like Boogieman said running may be "plan B". So anyone who lives in my area I welcome your input especially. Later on, The Ol Crotch

why would any 1 wana mess with aliens leave them alone let them do their thing

549125[/snapback]

Blazer, if you were ever an abductee you would never question any of their reasonings for retaliation.

I myself, lay in bed at night and think myself to sleep while I pretend that a UFO has crashed into the ocean and is sitting on the bottom floor with the occupants still alive and inside. The UFO is sitting next to an active volcanoe that is spewing lava out onto the UFO and completely consuming it. With my mind I visualize the lava cooling and making it impossible for other UFO's to come to their aid. These other UFO's are in great numbers and all surround this mountain of lava as they mourn for their own. And trust me, it doesn't break my heart to think such things.

discloseorlose

Edited by discloseorlose

have you ever thought that the moon and mars as their homes dont you think that sending robots such as rover to those 2 planets is wrong are we or are we not breaking their laws by sending these robots there planets maybe thats why we are geting abducted just a thought

I believe rudeness is considered off-topic Stellar.

So be it. I consider hunting something for sport or just because you dont know much about it quite "rude" too.

Your post did nothing more then kill the thread.

It was pretty much dead to start off with.

You must be a young pup to make derogatory comments to people.

I honestly dont give a damn how old you think I am.

They will lay on a big foil mat on a hilltop in the area in California Known for activity.

And why is that good bait?

Then our team of heavily armed men will jump out of an underground hidden "blind" that we have been watching from, and blast the hell out of the lower side of it.

Im sure that if they actually did visit in craft capable of interstellar travel, a bunch of hunting rifles would blow it up. rolleyes.gif

Focusing our bullets on the 3 foot outer rim where the propulsion plates are located.

Mind if I take a look at the same blueprints you looked at to figure that out?

This will bring it down.

You know this how?

I myself, lay in bed at night and think myself to sleep while I pretend that a UFO has crashed into the ocean and is sitting on the bottom floor with the occupants still alive and inside. The UFO is sitting next to an active volcanoe that is spewing lava out onto the UFO and completely consuming it. With my mind I visualize the lava cooling and making it impossible for other UFO's to come to their aid. These other UFO's are in great numbers and all surround this mountain of lava as they mourn for their own. And trust me, it doesn't break my heart to think such things.

Why on Earth do you pretend that?

have you ever thought that the moon and mars as their homes

I quite doubt that they live on Luna or Mars...

dont you think that sending robots such as rover to those 2 planets is wrong

1. Luna is not a planet.

2. If sending rovers is wrong, I'm quite sure sending manned craft here to Earth would be wrong...

and you know all this because stellar??

Know all what? That Luna is a moon and not a planet?

I said that I "quite doubt" that they live there. Basically, theres not the least bit of reason to assume that any sort of civilization lives on Luna or Mars. No artificial structures have been positivly identified.

Shhhhh, shush... calm down, friends, be calm, please. This is certainly nothing to boil your blood over.

I do not agree with the idea of this good fellow, but I respect it, and will state so in a delicate and polite manner.

Friend crotchityoldebunker (a fascinating name), my goodness, what have they done to anger you so? Are you an abductee by chance?

Are you sure that it is safe to attack in this manner? If what you say is true, a war could be started, and we are not prepared.

Besides, the construction of all intersteller crafts accomidates a tough skin to protect it from the many dangerous elements of the universe, such as one side of the craft being thousands of degrees above 0-fereignhiet, while the other side is thousands of degrees bellow-- BUT, there is also protection from stellar debrees (usually no bigger than your "bullets") that could possible collide with the ship at a million miles per hour, give or take.

Do you really have the power, friend crotchityoldebunker? You could risk your life on such a foolish thing, or be overly humiliated if it is not true.

Steller, we don't apreciate your negitive nonsense. I propose an intresting idea for those with open minds. Not you. Your negitive responses to this and other posts plus no new topics by steller mean you are a hanger on who can't think for yourself. You go around annoying, you have nothing to offer this thread, go away. Thank you. To the rest of you smart folks, I apoligize for that bit of unpleasentness, I'm sure we can consider this "mission" in peace now. Ol Crotch

have you ever thought that the moon and mars as their homes dont you think that sending robots such as rover to those 2 planets is wrong are we or are we not breaking their laws by sending these robots there planets maybe thats why we are geting abducted just a thought

549204[/snapback]

Blazer, I really don't think so. The moon belongs to earth. It is responsible for much of what happens here on this planet.

In 1969, we were confronted with a serious issue on our own moon. Menacing as they were, they scared the hell out of Neil Armstrong and the rest of his crew. His thoughts were that we were never to return to the moon. But we did in the following Apollo missions after 1969.

That is our moon, not their moon. So, if they had a point to prove in respect to JPL sending robotic toys to Mars, they would have done it by simply considering our moon their home, which they did and are probably still sitting there, lying in wait.

That would have been payment enough one would think since Armstrong recognized first off that there was a mining operation going on by them below the surface of the moon.

Our robots are not life threatening to anyone on another planet. Abduction is a scientific quest of theirs, nothing more.

Did you ever think that by mining below the surface of the moon that extraterrestrials could possibly be placing, well inside, destructive devices that could explode the moon to pieces? Do you realize that such a thing would destroy every living creature on earth from meteorites, i.e., pieces of the moon?

I do not believe any of what I just typed in the last paragraph, so you can take a deep breath now, but think beyond all possibilities because they are out there and we don't have a clue as to why. Not yet anyway. Today everything still remains only theory.

Now maybe you can see a little better, however, why so many in this country want the U.S. to come forward with the truth.

discloseorlose

are you people that lost come on wake up this is what the goverment dosent want you to know and this is what nasa dosent want you to know trust me there are alota secret bases under the earth and i belive thats where people are taken when they are abducted

Steller, we don't apreciate your negitive nonsense.

Thats why I dont give any negative nonsense. I put positive and negative sense. Its kind of hard to take a guy credibly when he doesnt know how to convey a message...

I propose an intresting idea for those with open minds. Not you.

Yes, because, obviously only the people who will believe everything they are told are open minded rolleyes.gif

Your negitive responses to this and other posts plus no new topics by steller mean you are a hanger on who can't think for yourself.

You really should get more than 6 posts in this forum before attempting to define me.

You go around annoying, you have nothing to offer this thread, go away.

Sure I do. I pointed out that you have trouble conveying messages. That is a reason to start questioning your credibility. I have asked you questions which you seem to avoid by simply mentioning that I am "closed minded". Thats reason 2 to question your credibility.

they dont have to live up top ya know how about hollow moon or mars

Like the hollow earth "theory", it has no substance. Do you mean caverns perhaps? Underground caverns? Either way, they'd need a way to get their ships from underground to above ground...