Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Working with us or against us?

Haullie

alien.gif Do you believe the Aliens (grays) can transform themselves to look like us, more human due to their incredible ability to control energy and matter? Do you actually believe they are working with our Government? Or that they are more of a threat, like we are just not ready yet for their kind of Intelligance and we should just let them do what they want? How do you feel? hmm.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Murdison

• crotchityoldebunker

• PODNickerz

• Haullie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

alien.gif Do you believe the Aliens (grays) can transform themselves to look like us, more human due to their incredible ability to control energy and matter? Do you actually believe they are working with our Government? Or that they are more of a threat, like we are just not ready yet for their kind of Intelligance and we should just let them do what they want? How do you feel? hmm.gif

574375[/snapback]

You have been watching too much Roswell no.gif

w00t.gif

"You can't handle the truth." That's what the gov. thinks! My honest opinion is this; Do you care to change your apearence when you go to the zoo? To try to look like a benign critter? Hiding your cell phone to set the caged beasts at ease. Do you really care, as long as you get to see them? If you went to see Jane Goodall and her Chimps would you go to the Chimps and explain that you are visiting Jane? Or would you go see Jane and kind of see the Chimps with an amused (but caring) smile on your face? Are these questions your answers? IMHO They don't hide anything.

I do beleive there are two shape shifting aliens that have not quite harnessed this technique! Tony Blair and George Bush jr. Am I the only one that can see these two are of the Draco, reptilians?

ps...I think there was a third but he was to busy digging a big hole for himself!

*As dunder breaks into the famous Motorhead song, the Ace of spades*

Haullie asked a serious question. Please. I guess this is a normal reply above. I am serious about capturing a disc and like the broken down car on the lonly road idea, but they stopped my Hunting thread before any really good ideas came out. (but that last one). So I guess you guys are just clowns. Still Haullie wants your insight if it makes sense. I hope my thoughts were relevant to real perspective of the situation. Sincerely, Ol Crotch

Just a wee bit of humour Ol crotch!

On a serious note, Yeh, maybe we are being infilltrated by aliens!

I would rather lean to the more probability that aliens can possess our thoughts rather than change thier appearance, sorta like controlling your mind on a different vibrent frequency which occur's in many 'alien' missing time syndromes.

I think this is called The OZ factor ?... huh.gif

laugh.gif I think you posted this in the wrong thread crotchity? Should your post be in the Black Triangle thread? huh.gif