Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Night vision UFOs filmed over Germany

UM-Bot

Three unusual objects have been caught on night vision camera in the skies east of Wittenberg in Germany.

The video was allegedly filmed on September 18th and shows three objects illuminated against the blackness of the night sky. Roughly triangular in shape, the objects seem to move and rotate around one another before one of them shoots off at great speed.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/255351/night-vision-ufos-filmed-over-germany

• Like 1

Well, as the article describes, its most likely fakery, for all the reasons given in that article.

Agreed Seeder but it brings thoughts to me that what if we were able to film or see on many a frequency/heat/sound etc maybe the skies around us are teaming with anomalies etc

After watching the video, I find it interesting, if not amusing, that after the objects appear to touch, one speeds off and there is a "rushing" sound effect perhaps suggesting a very nearby event. I agree its either an amusing hoax or perhaps a couple of inter-dimensional bioluminescent entities going through a mating ritual.

Agreed Seeder but it brings thoughts to me that what if we were able to film or see on many a frequency/heat/sound etc maybe the skies around us are teaming with anomalies etc

satellites can do that

This is fully consistent with my direct observation of flying triangles. These vehicles create a space bubble around them such that the space of the vehicle has no gravitational connection to the space around it, which is why they float the way they do. Think of a soap bubble enclosing air then apply that analogy to an electromagnetic bubble enclosing space. The vehicles did not look like they touched, but rather that one was behind the other at different distances. I thought the sound was of someone gasping in surprise at the sudden acceleration. This is US military technology, it is not something alien. I saw the earlier model of these vehicles about five miles south of Bakersfield, California in 1978. These vehicles have been reported and photographed repeatedly before then and ever since.

This is fully consistent with my direct observation of flying triangles. These vehicles create a space bubble around them such that the space of the vehicle has no gravitational connection to the space around it, which is why they float the way they do. Think of a soap bubble enclosing air then apply that analogy to an electromagnetic bubble enclosing space. The vehicles did not look like they touched, but rather that one was behind the other at different distances. I thought the sound was of someone gasping in surprise at the sudden acceleration. This is US military technology, it is not something alien. I saw the earlier model of these vehicles about five miles south of Bakersfield, California in 1978. These vehicles have been reported and photographed repeatedly before then and ever since.

But the article claims fakery was most likely involved

No matter what was captured it is impossible to tell what is on that video at all. No effort was put into capturing any useful information regarding the subject matter and that itself should cast doubt on the claim.

• Like 1

Smells fishy to me. On an IR camera the sky should be glowing, especially in an area as seemingly remote as the video shows.

• Like 1

Crucial phrase. Thats not 100% sure.

Crucial lesson, read for yourself!

'I' used the term most likely, not the article... the article actually stated:

"The video has signs of night vision fakery," according to former FBI special agent Ben Hansen. "It looks like they added a night vision video effect with a green tint and even some 'grainy noise' -- the sparkling pixels which are common when night vision is shot in near complete darkness."

"Even with the best technology, a slight halo effect is detected," said Hansen. "All of this is consistent with a CGI effect being added [to the Germany video], instead of filming with true night vision."

"Not only are they nameless 'witnesses', but the videos get reposted by so many users that it's sometimes impossible to determine the identity of the original videographer. This often makes the Internet a hoaxer's amusement park. They don't have to answer questions. They don't have to provide further details.

"This means they don't have to be very good liars."

:tu:

Edited by seeder

You know, I believe in the possibility of ET UFO's even though I've never seen one myself.

But with the rampant video fakery going on these days, be it UFO's or ghosts, I just don't know what to trust as being real.

I don't like "just points it the sky" with no reference as they are too easily debunked. And the sound affects of the object shooting off at the end makes the entire video even more suspect. sorry

I did a bit of analysis

-Theres no details on who recorded or with what camera if any. No reference points in the video except a single "star".

-The uploader has 3 other videos that are clearly edited with after effects (glowing light UFOs, and fake camera shake. typical after effects)

-The camera shake seems unnatural, like after effects wiggler filter.

-Night vision of the sky is usually brighter, has finer grain, and heavy vignetting. This does not.

-Theres only 1 "star" in the whole frame, and it's quite large. This indicates that it's got to be zoomed in far more than the average camera and would result in MUCH more camera shake than what in the video, and if it was on a tripod, the camera shake would be COMPLETELY differant than what this has.

I think it's fake. And it's easy to fake something like this. The video probably wasnt even recorded with a camera, just a plain black background with a star, added the UFOs, grain, night vision effects, and dubbed over the audio. The guys gasp reaction is even the same as what I would use for a fake "ufo flying way" video to. haha weird.

EDIT

Damn after all that THEN I read the article... Guess i should have read it first and saved myself the time. I was right in my observations though! :) but it seams like it's just and edited version of the other, or even made by the same person:

Edited by AlienDan
  • Like 2

Aren't they all hoaxes?...even though we are drawn to read about them...for some reason.

Aren't they all hoaxes?...even though we are drawn to read about them...for some reason.

Because we're all a bunch of hopefulls. Isn't that why we're here?

• Like 3

No, they are not. There are many high profile ufo incidents with contacts going back over many years.

• Like 1

Why dismiss everything? Don't disregard, any "Footage" that surfaces.

What proof will suffice these days? Landing on the Whitehouse Lawn.

• Like 2

This case is quite obviously a hoax and I saw it in the first few seconds.

The problem comes when people wax lyrical with some idle philosophical drivel to the effect that all cases are now hoaxes because this one happens to be.

:td:

Edited by zoser

Too much reason just confuses them. Be careful.

Are Hoaxes wit -d-mostus the ones that get your goat ? What about the Ones that have a shread of evidence ?

Hum ? Still Looking for that Shread I see.

Remember even us believers need to have actual Proof,Evidence Ect ! Body`s Space Ships to Fly around ourselfs ! :tu:

Whitehouse lawn?

Like heck. I want it to land on MY lawn and take me away from this vicious, oddball civilization.

No anal probes, please.